FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Going on hiatus? Leaving?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Are you new here? Be sure to post a new thread so we can get to know about you!

Are you going on vacation? Are you leaving? We hope you'll be back soon!

Whatever the case is, whether leaving or going on hiatus, post here so we know!
Not exactly new, but it's been a while and I'm new on this forum. Hello everyone who I haven't met before and good to see you again to those who I've met before.

I have a horrible internet connection and quite a busy life at times so I don't know how much I'll be able to be on this forum or on feto, but I'll try to be on both frequently.

May we meet on the field of battle,

- Chain
I guess I post here since I don't see another place to post welcomes? .-. I dunno, I'm new, don't shoot me! ;~;

Anyways, hi, I'm Felly~ Falaflame invited me here, actually. Suggested a forum I run affiliate with you guys, all that stuff, & I feel like I should be a part of forums we affiliate (or at least potentially affiliate with hahahaha), and I also like joining forums that are based around my interests in some fashion, and yeah. ;3 (I swear I'm not just here to advertise, haha! I promise! I'll actually be around and stuff!)

I'm absolute crap at introductions, but um, hi. I'm 19 and female. I've only played the Wii Fire Emblem, the name of which escapes me at the present moment in time, and I never actually completed that; I've also got Awakening, and I've played it once before the Catching Fire midnight showing at a movie theater I went to. ;3 I'm on summer break now, so hopefully I'll finish it soon.

But yeah, if you want to get to know me more, just PM me or something, haha. I'll be around! :3
Hey Felly, welcome to FEP. Glad to see you've dropped by~

About the affiliate, if we can't arrange a skype group with you and siro, you could just post a thread "Suggestions and Issues" subforum and it'll be sorted there too.
Oh, HERE'S the Introduction area.

I'm new here.

I heard a really cool RP was starting soon, so I wanted to get in on that. What's the status on that, by the way?
Welcome, Felly (from which forum I wonder?) and Cev! You'll soon find that the community here is out of this planet!!!

... what?

... *viciously dismembered*
(05-20-2014, 07:54 PM)Cevian Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, HERE'S the Introduction area.

I'm new here.

I heard a really cool RP was starting soon, so I wanted to get in on that. What's the status on that, by the way?

From what I've seen, the RP's plot has been laid out and formed, and we're working the kinks and tying up loose knots. I can't really say anything more beyond that because, I really don't know what I can and can not tell you, because the team wants to keep it a sweet surprise.

Also, aren't you the same Cevian I'm suscribed to on YouTube?
I probably am. I'm surprised how much that still matters in the FE Community. I'm on extended Hiatus due to chronic computer problems, school, Wasp Attic Invasions and Nintendo not liking Let's Players anymore with that being the main basis of what I did.
(05-20-2014, 11:39 PM)Cevian Wrote: [ -> ]I probably am. I'm surprised how much that still matters in the FE Community. I'm on extended Hiatus due to chronic computer problems, school, Wasp Attic Invasions and Nintendo not liking Let's Players anymore with that being the main basis of what I did.

My last bit was because I remember following a lot of your videos in the past, lol. Understandable, though.
I just keep bumping in to people that remember my when I've not posted a video in almost 2 years.

Any idea when that RP will be starting? It doesn't look like there's much else active around here to do while I wait.
Well, it can't be surprising to say the least. The FE community is very small, so you're bound to run into people that remember your videos. xD

There's some things to do here. There's always FETO to play while there's waiting to be done. A discussion could be sparked up in the General Discussion forum, as there's bound to be dozens of wild ideas. You could post your thoughts in the FE forums about Awakening and the upcoming SMT/FE game coming out on the Wii-U soon.

Meanwhile, I'll probably get the RP Team to come up with an estimated/projected time frame for when everything comes together and is posted.
An ETA on the RP would be really nice. Getting that started would probably help the inactivity around here a lot.
Yeah, the activity issues here are kind of documented. We're trying our best to get things changed here for the better.
Maybe I should have waited for the RP to actually be ready before I joined if it's gonna be too much longer. >.<

The threads discussing it date back a few months. I was really hoping it would be starting soon.
Even though there isn't much discussion of the RP in public, the RP staff is actively working on the RP each passing day. But I promise you, they are pretty close to getting it done. I still don't have an ETA, but I will get to you as soon as I get a response from the team. Sorry for looking so dead, i promise, things are getting done.
Yay!

Coming Soon™! I'm gonna be pretty busy this weekend, so I guess if there's no news for a couple days I'll be able to wait a few more.

Even if I don't want to wait. ><
No prob. I'll let you know when there's something new.
Cool. Cool Cool Cool.
@Cevian: From what I hear, everything is ready. They just have to be posted in their respective places, then revealed to the forum. I'm still not given an ETA, but I'm guessing the RP will come up within the week.
Just dropping in to confirm Falaflame's updates. I'm being dogged by work like I've never been before, but the dust should settle by the end of the week.

I'm going to put my neck on the line and say we'll have something unveiled by Sunday.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8