FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Going on hiatus? Leaving?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hey, sup. O:

If you're looking for other titles to play, you should also consider FE Blazing Sword and FE Geneology. They're both quality games and you should look into them.

And don't just stop at official games. You should also seek out FE romhacks such as FE Midnight Sun and such.
Got bored, figured I'd say hi.
Hiiii~

This is actually Ket.  :3  I can't find the password to my old account (but will figure it out eventually).  It's good to see FEP is still going strong, and that there are people here that I still remember.  <3

Just got back into Fire Emblem with the release of the new games, and I'm going back and playing Awakening.  And I might drag my friend Ashunera here too. :3  I intend to get in on the RP; just need to make sure I have time to commit!

ILY GUYS <3
. . . . . .I think this is appropriate.

Welcome back.
Welcome back! :O
(03-10-2016, 01:51 AM)Septim Wrote: [ -> ]Hiiii~

This is actually Ket.  :3  I can't find the password to my old account (but will figure it out eventually).  It's good to see FEP is still going strong, and that there are people here that I still remember.  <3

Just got back into Fire Emblem with the release of the new games, and I'm going back and playing Awakening.  And I might drag my friend Ashunera here too. :3  I intend to get in on the RP; just need to make sure I have time to commit!

ILY GUYS <3

OH MY GOSH HI!

Been FOREVER, holy crap. Great to see you back! Big Grin
As for the RP, seems slow enough to get in once or twice a week and still be involved!
Hello, everyone. I'm new to the site, encouraged by Cevian to check out the forums.
I've not had the chance to read through every thread here, particularly the RPs, but
I'm liking what I see so far. Hopefully, I will get to meet some members here that will help
me get up to snuff.

Until then, adios!
Oh hello I'm new here. I used to play FETO.
Someone really ought to move this thread to a more conspicuous place so more people use it.
Yeah...I would say it would have been better to just have a forum for this kind of posts, but most of the intro posts we get are activation requests for FETO.
So, this isn't really a going away thing. I should still be able to post although it'll probably be harder for me to do it. My family and I are going on vacation from the 12th to the 21st to Tennessee. I might be able to be on the 12/13 and 20/21 if phone service holds out, as that is when we'll be on the road, but thankfully the cabin we are renting has wifi so the rest of the time should be okay. I'll be missing an working keyboard during that time, stuck using either the touchscreen keypads on my phone, my Wii U, or my 3ds. I really should have invested in a laptop for vacations. So yeah, if anything, my ability to post will be limited during that time.
(04-09-2016, 10:17 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]So, this isn't really a going away thing. I should still be able to post although it'll probably be harder for me to do it. My family and I are going on vacation from the 12th to the 21st to Tennessee. I might be able to be on the 12/13 and 20/21 if phone service holds out, as that is when we'll be on the road, but thankfully the cabin we are renting has wifi so the rest of the time should be okay. I'll be missing an working keyboard during that time, stuck using either the touchscreen keypads on my phone, my Wii U, or my 3ds. I really should have invested in a laptop for vacations. So yeah, if anything, my ability to post will be limited during that time.

Have a great trip buddy!
(04-11-2016, 06:50 PM)Zanryu Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2016, 10:17 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]So, this isn't really a going away thing. I should still be able to post although it'll probably be harder for me to do it. My family and I are going on vacation from the 12th to the 21st to Tennessee. I might be able to be on the 12/13 and 20/21 if phone service holds out, as that is when we'll be on the road, but thankfully the cabin we are renting has wifi so the rest of the time should be okay. I'll be missing an working keyboard during that time, stuck using either the touchscreen keypads on my phone, my Wii U, or my 3ds. I really should have invested in a laptop for vacations. So yeah, if anything, my ability to post will be limited during that time.

Have a great trip buddy!

Thanks. We've been there before. See my post two pages back, but hopefully this place we are staying is much better. The cabin that time was spacious with lots of animal heads all over the place, but it was an hour away from everything, in the mountains with no street lights, with people doing 60-70mph on the road behind us, up a dirt road at about a 45° incline, which we had to drive up with a fully loaded minivan. This time we are staying just off the main road in Pigeon Forge, on flat terrain in a two story cabin where I can sleep in my own room. . . .even if that room is apparently considered a bathroom despite having a dresser and a pool table in it and I have to use an air mattress. That bathroom is just like the bathroom at my house. Bigger than my bedroom.

We'll be staying tomorrow night in Virginia, as well as the following wednesday. While I hope the place has wifi, I've been taking advantage of Youtube Red and just saving things to my phone to watch. I've also downloaded a few games on my 3ds as well. Also, thankfully, my dad has a new gps, so I won't have to act as backup gps like I did in our Niagara Falls vacation last year. So...boring... Well, that's all for now. I've got to get up in eight hours so we can get out of here.
(04-12-2016, 12:57 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2016, 06:50 PM)Zanryu Wrote: [ -> ]Have a great trip buddy!

Thanks. We've been there before. See my post two pages back, but hopefully this place we are staying is much better. The cabin that time was spacious with lots of animal heads all over the place, but it was an hour away from everything, in the mountains with no street lights, with people doing 60-70mph on the road behind us, up a dirt road at about a 45° incline, which we had to drive up with a fully loaded minivan. This time we are staying just off the main road in Pigeon Forge, on flat terrain in a two story cabin where I can sleep in my own room. . . .even if that room is apparently considered a bathroom despite having a dresser and a pool table in it and I have to use an air mattress. That bathroom is just like the bathroom at my house. Bigger than my bedroom.  

We'll be staying tomorrow night in Virginia, as well as the following wednesday. While I hope the place has wifi, I've been taking advantage of Youtube Red and just saving things to my phone to watch. I've also downloaded a few games on my 3ds as well. Also, thankfully, my dad has a new gps, so I won't have to act as backup gps like I did in our Niagara Falls vacation last year. So...boring... Well, that's all for now. I've got to get up in eight hours so we can get out of here.

Definitely sounds like fun regardless of the sleeping arrangements - I haven't had a good trip in a while. Can't wait til Emma's old enough and we have the money to go places as a family. Tongue
I have rejoined as I see the old forums no longer exist(dunno how long ago and I'm not gonna pry), so hi.  Been a long time since I was around the site last.
Technically, it does exist. Just add old in front of forums in the url. However it was retired due to age and being out of date securitywise. On another note, I have just arrived Pigeon Forge.
(04-13-2016, 04:21 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Technically, it does exist. Just add old in front of forums in the url. However it was retired due to age and being out of date securitywise.

Yep, found it earlier and found my old account.  Last activity was 4 years ago apparently.  Ah well, if the new forum is more secure, then all the better.  I hate it when things end up breaking because someone decided to poke around and find the Evil Switch of Off.  Plus, I get to have the name I wanted in the first place, so there's that perk.
(04-14-2016, 02:18 AM)Kitsune Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2016, 04:21 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Technically, it does exist. Just add old in front of forums in the url. However it was retired due to age and being out of date securitywise.

Yep, found it earlier and found my old account.  Last activity was 4 years ago apparently.  Ah well, if the new forum is more secure, then all the better.  I hate it when things end up breaking because someone decided to poke around and find the Evil Switch of Off.  Plus, I get to have the name I wanted in the first place, so there's that perk.

Wait... ForsakenScholar, is that you?
(04-15-2016, 09:20 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Wait... ForsakenScholar, is that you?

Yep, it's me.  Long time no see.
(04-15-2016, 11:58 AM)Kitsune Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2016, 09:20 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Wait... ForsakenScholar, is that you?

Yep, it's me.  Long time no see.

Well shoot, man - the internet is too damn small.

You thinking of doing RP stuff?  Or just hanging out?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8