FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Going on hiatus? Leaving?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hey sup
Hey there, Welcome to the "new" forums~

Snowboarding <insert_FE6_Weapon_wielded_by_Zephil>?
sometimes but more often I'm Myke

I actually joined FEP as wicked_bladez back in like '04 but noone remembers me as that

because I killed them all
... It seems that I was not so dilligent in noticing this. My dearest apologies.

I am the ember that strives for that which is right, the Scarlet Flame!

In the world of tactics, I am known as Tactical!
I will be out of the office from Wednesday, Oct. 1 until the following Wednesday, Oct. 8.

Please contact Andy during this time if you have any RP-related issues.
So...going on a ten day vacation to somewhere in Tennessee on Monday. But the place we are staying will have WiFi and Ill still be able to lurk like i usually do.
Not exactly a leave nor hiatus, just a general amount of less activity due to class and work until Dec 7th. I'll mainly be active on weekends~
I come back after 2ish years and everything is different. Also all the old accounts are gone. O_o
Hello there,

I'm brand spanking new. My brother told me about FETO so that's why I'm here... to destroy him.
Good luck with destroying your brother!
Hey, I'm not exactly new to the place, I used to be on a lot. But then I left, came back for like a few days, then left again. But now I'm back, and have changed a lot since then. So yeah.... Hi, I see FETO has changed a lot too.
Oh. I somehow missed this topic and posted my introduction in the wrong one. Anti-sticky goggles, I guess. Oops.

... Hi, all!
Welcome newcomers! xD
Enjoy your stay, post thread and have fun~
I'm alive.
(02-23-2015, 12:25 PM)Cynon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm alive.

GET OUT.

Actually no. Stay here.

Secretly we are very lonely.
(02-23-2015, 02:21 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2015, 12:25 PM)Cynon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm alive.

GET OUT.

Actually no. Stay here.

Secretly we are very lonely.

Funny. Me too.
Huh. That's a name I haven't seen in forever long ago.

Sup, man.
(02-23-2015, 10:46 PM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]Huh. That's a name I haven't seen in forever long ago.

Sup, man.

Took some time to remove my head from my rectum and grow up a little bit. You know, the things I desperately needed to do. Tongue

In all seriousness, been in college, running a Youtube show (which is where most of my RPing/voice acting has been since), looking for work in the software industry. Yup yup.
Sounds like fun. And by fun, I mean something that involves a lot of effort. Tongue

Good to know you've been putting your creative juices to use. Meanwhile, I haven't really accomplished much besides cycling a couple of jobs. If anything I kinda grew out of RPing a while ago.
(02-26-2015, 12:09 AM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like fun. And by fun, I mean something that involves a lot of effort. Tongue

Good to know you've been putting your creative juices to use. Meanwhile, I haven't really accomplished much besides cycling a couple of jobs. If anything I kinda grew out of RPing a while ago.

I honestly don't think I could live with myself if I wasn't doing something with whatever creative juices I still have. If I could bottle them and mail them to you I'd do it. Sharing is caring. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8