FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Going on hiatus? Leaving?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I'm kind of new here? I was on the old site a couple years back and recently found time to return to my old forums and sites I used to spend days on. Needless to say, I was a little confused when the login link took me to a brand new website I had never even been registered on. lol Out of curiosity, if anybody has an answer or even actually reads these introduction threads, why was there a change? I've been away for a few years so I missed the transition; was there any particular reason?
(07-05-2014, 06:28 PM)FireEmblemFreak Wrote: [ -> ]I'm kind of new here? I was on the old site a couple years back and recently found time to return to my old forums and sites I used to spend days on. Needless to say, I was a little confused when the login link took me to a brand new website I had never even been registered on. lol Out of curiosity, if anybody has an answer or even actually reads these introduction threads, why was there a change? I've been away for a few years so I missed the transition; was there any particular reason?

http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?showtopic=52373

From what I heard, the admins in charge left and the forum fell into disrepair.

And welcome!
(07-05-2014, 09:13 PM)Toogee Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2014, 06:28 PM)FireEmblemFreak Wrote: [ -> ]I'm kind of new here? I was on the old site a couple years back and recently found time to return to my old forums and sites I used to spend days on. Needless to say, I was a little confused when the login link took me to a brand new website I had never even been registered on. lol Out of curiosity, if anybody has an answer or even actually reads these introduction threads, why was there a change? I've been away for a few years so I missed the transition; was there any particular reason?

http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?showtopic=52373

From what I heard, the admins in charge left and the forum fell into disrepair.

And welcome!
http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?showtopic=52307

This old announcement explains it better.
So, I'm going away probably around noon tomorrow until an undetermined time on saturday. I may still be lurking, but any posts I make will be written on a 3ds...so..yeah.
As of August first I no longer have a home. lol My computer broke this morning because life likes to suck as much as possible. Can't afford a new one, so I won't be around much if at all until I can get stuff sorted out. I still have my 3DS, so I might still be around a little. I don't know. Realizing as I type this that I'm not a part of any RPs or anything so it really doesn't matter. rofl
Ok..I'm back.
Going on hiatus for a bit. I kinda need some time to myself due to unfortunate events IRL I feel uncomfortable speaking of.

(meant to post this earlier, but never got the chance to)
Hey, so yeah, I'm a new guy and also an old guy in a sense I'm 50:50 here. Was around on old forums, but never was one to post much, during my time in the old forum I only completed one RP and that was my very first one lol. With that aside nice to be back, have one of my chars approved already and currently waiting on 2nd to be approved before I get back into RPing around here. -wanders around forums-
Might be a little less than active here. Landed a job at the local supermarket, and they want me every day that ends in Y, for every integer hour.
(07-19-2014, 07:24 PM)sirocyl Wrote: [ -> ]Might be a little less than active here. Landed a job at the local supermarket, and they want me every day that ends in Y, for every integer hour.

Money is money. Good luck getting overtime. That being said, is there really no position for a dude with 1337 computer skills like yourself?
Welcome to the forums Deathspike, please enjoy everything we have to offer~

And GL w/your job SoupaHeroSiro~
Hello everybody, I'm Evil G as you can likely tell by my profile. I'm a fan of Fire Emblem like all of you here. Really I don't know what else to add.
New here, just wanted to drop by and say hi before I did anything else. Glad to be here, as well.
Thy nicknames shalt be Astro and G (or something else entirely I IS SORRY).

...Hello Astro, G. Stick around for a while. We're small but we're friends (well most of us).
(07-12-2014, 01:53 PM)Mizu Wrote: [ -> ]As of August first I no longer have a home. lol My computer broke this morning because life likes to suck as much as possible. Can't afford a new one, so I won't be around much if at all until I can get stuff sorted out. I still have my 3DS, so I might still be around a little. I don't know. Realizing as I type this that I'm not a part of any RPs or anything so it really doesn't matter. rofl

I totally skipped past your post ;A; I hope things get better for you!
Meanwhile, I got several PMs to answer regarding the dev/beta positions, source code access, where and how to join the beta (which, technically doesn't exist until I get the code submitted, which would require a cursory audit to scrub for database credentials and etc.), account activations, resets, FETO activations, FETO questions, oldforums questions, activation complaints, FETO complaints, complaints in general....

Geezus.
(07-24-2014, 11:44 AM)sirocyl Wrote: [ -> ]I totally skipped past your post ;A; I hope things get better for you!

Aww, thanks, Siro! I didn't realize how little you were until I saw the birthday thread. Now I can't stop thinking about how tinsy you are. =^.^= Rofl

I got a new phone because my old contract ended. It was free and does a bergillion more things than my old phone did AND my bill's $10 cheaper. So, yay! XD Gonna be around more again. I think I need a rant thread, though. Rofl
Going away for two nights, don't know what the wi-fi situation will be like. Be back Monday. Or sooner. Don't know.
while not exactly a hiatus, i've been very busy the past few nights and as a result, validations on the forums haven't been exactly as speedy as i normally have them. I promise I'll have this resolved hopefully by the end of this month
Extremely short hiatus, still celebrating my B-Day (all weekend lol)

I shall return Monday or Tuesday~ (Sep 1 or 2)

EDIT: Back as of 9/2/14
There's a lot of stuff going on in my life at the moment, between university and volunteer work and musical stuff and trying to find a job, I don't think I'm going to be able to commit to a legitimate RP verse thing for a good while yet, at least until I get real-life stuff set up to a point where I have time to do so. For now... I don't know, play bridge or something.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8