FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Going on hiatus? Leaving?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Yay! I'm looking forward to it!
Hi, I'm this joker who used to play exclusively FETO when it was first around, but I stopped for my own reasons. I joined because I heard there's an RP so I am expressing my interest in that.

Nice to meet you.
(06-03-2014, 09:18 PM)Amoltamiss Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'm this joker who used to play exclusively FETO when it was first around, but I stopped for my own reasons. I joined because I heard there's an RP so I am expressing my interest in that.

Nice to meet you.

Glad to have you! Your character has just been approved, so enjoy the RP!
I'm an old member. Not gonna say who I was because it's more fun to see what people think, although anyone who knew me could probably figure it out. I'm back on a whim, mostly.
Welcome back, Gazetteer.
Welcome back, Amolta and Ghost (I foresee confusion with Ghosty)! Hope you stick around~
(06-04-2014, 10:12 AM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back, Gazetteer.

Wrong.
(06-04-2014, 06:05 PM)Ghost of Elibe Lost Wrote: [ -> ]

Wrong.

Clearly you are Leon.
There's not enough Touhou blood to guess your true identity, Go'el
We need more Touhou blood for the Touhou goddess ?
(06-05-2014, 01:54 AM)Amoltamiss Wrote: [ -> ]We need more Touhou blood for the Touhou goddess ?

MintTrenia returned? o:
Welcome all!!!!!!!!!!!

(...I've been meaning to welcome the newcomers for a while now, but my schedule just didn't allow for it, and now that I have some time on my hands, I can do so :P)

Plz Enjoy FEP and all we have to offer~
Hey, how are things around here these days?
Slow but moving.
Things have been OK, though we've recently suffered a setback regarding updates to the site. I'll provide more details later when I'm not dozing off. o:

^ now that the correct person has arrived. ;p
(06-24-2014, 11:12 PM)sirocyl Wrote: [ -> ]

^ now that the correct person has arrived. ;p

Oh, haha, didn't notice that at all.

If I had made an account here in secret I probably wouldn't have announced myself.
Welcome back indeed Gaz [Image: wave.gif]
I'm another returning member using a new name.
(06-26-2014, 12:07 AM)CatDotJayPeg Wrote: [ -> ]I'm another returning member using a new name.

Oh no, who could it be? The suspense is real.

(Hello : ) )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8