FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Going on hiatus? Leaving?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanks! My character should be done soon(I hope it's good enough >.>)
(06-27-2016, 03:02 PM)Jokster908 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks! My character should be done soon(I hope it's good enough >.>)

Everything was fine, except the last couple of lines where you mention something about a band of thieves and secret grove with a wyvern.  They just felt like you added them in as afterthoughts to me.

"Oh and by the way he's a bandit leader and has a wyvern kthxbai"
yeah ik
I wasn't sure if i was going on for too long and i had to go to the store soooooo ._. kinda didn't help me too much, so yeah i kinda rushed that last bit. I'ma explain it a bit more probably in rp or just edit the message to where it explains more of how he meets EVERYTHING into the current present day of the rp.
(06-28-2016, 11:45 AM)Jokster908 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah ik
I wasn't sure if i was going on for too long and i had to go to the store soooooo ._. kinda didn't help me too much, so yeah i kinda rushed that last bit. I'ma explain it a bit more probably in rp or just edit the message to where it explains more of how he meets EVERYTHING into the current present day of the rp.

Let me introduce you to my friend Swift_Assassin, who is the master of character backstory.  In fact, I believe he has been afflicted by a terrible malaise where he will shrivel up and die if he doesn't keep creating characters.
Tongue I see. Honestly I would have gone into like wut, ten paragraphs on NAME (backstory Tongue) but I, 1: Didnt know a character limit(i may have missed it) and 2: It said brief-I didn't exactly know wut "brief" meant in the situation. I'll add more explanation to my character(about the recent last 4 years.)
Also-gj Swift. Good job ._____.
......I have no comment on the matter other than I only average four to five hours of sleep a day, leaving me with a lot of time before I go to bed. Its pretty much why my sprite thread is probably the second largest thread behind the FETO activation thread.

Maybe also a sadistic joy in seeing WS suffer under the weight of my NPCs.
Ah well *shrug* I will probably get to work on developing my character's backstory. :p
(06-28-2016, 03:57 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]......I have no comment on the matter other than I only average four to five hours of sleep a day, leaving me with a lot of time before I go to bed. Its pretty much why my sprite thread is probably the second largest thread behind the FETO activation thread.

Maybe also a sadistic joy in seeing WS suffer under the weight of my NPCs.

To be fair, the Old FEP? thread is competing. (or was until a while ago .-.)
Just a heads up to everyone, I've just finished moving as of 7/1/16. I have not gone awol lol, I just have to get internet service because my landlord was very misleading.  I'll be back soon~ (did this from my phone)
Hey, so I'm kind of back now. Not that anyone should be excited to see me again. Tongue

I'll probably be lurking around and posting occasionally. Haven't decided if I want to try RPing again.
Welp, I'm gonna be gone for the next 4-5 days. Peace. See yall later.

Reason: Not disclosed.
Updated this thread. If you're new, feel free to post a brand new thread about it!
So, mentioned this is the 'The Dead One calls' discussion thread, but I'll mention it again here. From the 13th to the 20th, I'll be on cruise to Florida and the Bahamas. So, I'll only be around until noon on the thirteenth, perhaps be back on the 15th when I'm in Florida(as I'll have service), and I'll be back probably by noon on the 20th. I'm not looking to spend money on their slow on-board internet, so that's why I'll be gone. I can't exactly remember what we are doing when we are in the Bahamas, but when we are in Florida, my sister and I are going back to the Universal Studios theme park.

I really need this as my last vacation was back in April. Down side is the fact it's Thanksgiving week when we get back...and I work at a grocery store. Only solace with that is that Black Friday doesn't affect us at all, so it'll be a little slower then.
Bon voyage. I'll pay you all a visit on Monday.
I'm not yet back, but the boats close enough to port that I have some phone service manual. In about five hours, not accounting the wait going through customs, my vacation is over.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8