FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Discussion - The Reclamation of Tania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(08-13-2016, 01:06 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-13-2016, 12:59 AM)Lavi Wrote: [ -> ]I contemplated having Cecily just slap Paige until she comes around, but she's a REFINED lady.

Couldn't she just order her loyal retainer do it? Last I heard, Paige requested a divorce from him.

Loyal retainer is busy being a distraction.
Ambrose would've let her sleep, while at the same time lugging her around on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
Gonna go fight the Lycians!

[Image: garfield-derp-500x430.jpg]
So...are we going to wait for Zanryu?
...Uh...

We could use his PC like an NPC until he returns? So that we could keep posting?  Undecided
Well, that could work. Won't be from me though. Also, even though I probably could do it now, I'll probably post tomorrow night, maybe tomorrow morning if I get up earlier than expected. I've slept maybe twenty-forty minutes between 10:35 am on monday and now at 12:55 am wednesday. I'm not tired, oddly enough. But, I didn't have work on tuesday, while I have work wednesday, so I don't want to risk staying up an additional full day. Plus, one of my coworkers has tourettes, which, while it may keep me up, will probably give me a killer headache
(08-17-2016, 12:56 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that could work. Won't be from me though. Also, even though I probably could do it now, I'll probably post tomorrow night, maybe tomorrow morning if I get up earlier than expected. I've slept maybe twenty-forty minutes between 10:35 am on monday and now at 12:55 am wednesday. I'm not tired, oddly enough. But, I didn't have work on tuesday, while I have work wednesday, so I don't want to risk staying up an additional full day. Plus, one of my coworkers has tourettes, which, while it may keep me up, will probably give me a killer headache

You're gonna ruin your body if you keep that up, mate.  Sleep is important.

Also, I'm sorry if my most recent post feels kind of jilted.  There was a few directions to go towards the end and I eventually got frustrated and just slapped it on the forums instead of trying to flesh it out.
(08-17-2016, 07:51 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-17-2016, 12:56 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that could work. Won't be from me though. Also, even though I probably could do it now, I'll probably post tomorrow night, maybe tomorrow morning if I get up earlier than expected. I've slept maybe twenty-forty minutes between 10:35 am on monday and now at 12:55 am wednesday. I'm not tired, oddly enough. But, I didn't have work on tuesday, while I have work wednesday, so I don't want to risk staying up an additional full day. Plus, one of my coworkers has tourettes, which, while it may keep me up, will probably give me a killer headache

You're gonna ruin your body if you keep that up, mate.  Sleep is important.

Also, I'm sorry if my most recent post feels kind of jilted.  There was a few directions to go towards the end and I eventually got frustrated and just slapped it on the forums instead of trying to flesh it out.

I've been going on 4-6 hours of sleep since I was 15. My dad worked an over night shift, so I got into the bad sleeping pattern attempting to wake him up for hours. It's one of the reasons why I work in the afternoon. Plus, I've only ever been up for more than a day twice before, but that was actually the best I felt of those few times. What sucked was when I realized I'd been up for 24 hours, every attempt to get some sleep after that failed. But I just had nine hours of sleep, so of course, I'm even more tired now then I was yesterday.

As I figured, I don't have time to post in the rp, as I have work in over an hour and a half, so expect it some time later.
(08-17-2016, 07:51 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I'm sorry if my most recent post feels kind of jilted.  There was a few directions to go towards the end and I eventually got frustrated and just slapped it on the forums instead of trying to flesh it out.

I have literally no idea what you're talking about. Your post looked good to me.
Oh right, I said I'd post last night. Well, I just did, but it's six in the morning now. I'm going to bed now, so I don't do another full day of no sleep. Thankfully, I'm certain I'm too tired for that right now.

So, Alice has made her exit from the rp. That leaves Cass and Taika. And technically Lyanna, if we need healing before we leave. If not, no Lyanna.
(08-18-2016, 05:59 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Oh right, I said I'd post last night. Well, I just did, but it's six in the morning now. I'm going to bed now, so I don't do another full day of no sleep. Thankfully, I'm certain I'm too tired for that right now.

So, Alice has made her exit from the rp. That leaves Cass and Taika. And technically Lyanna, if we need healing before we leave. If not, no Lyanna.

Bye Alice!  I'll always remember you as the cute one!  (<3 redheads)

Also, Andy: assume that Satsume is helping Ambrose carry Yuri to safety.

Also also: nobody kill Raul.  I have plans for him at the end of this RP.
If Zanryu wants to post, I'm open to withholding what I got so far. I have a nearly completed draft that I'm not quite happy with.
(08-19-2016, 06:53 PM)Lavi Wrote: [ -> ]If Zanryu wants to post, I'm open to withholding what I got so far. I have a nearly completed draft that I'm not quite happy with.

I'm REALLY sorry - I'm out at the moment but I'll play catch up when I get in tonight - schedule was ridiculous the last couple weeks. Sad

EDIT: God, I'm actually the worst. Seems I missed the fun too, such a shame... REALLY sorry about that guys - I have something in the works at the moment that may get me a few extra computer hours here and there, so I'll hopefully do a better job of NOT being THAT guy. Figured I'd go with some light-hearted, goofy, dazed Ellie to make up for my absence. Smile
Have we taken care of all the soldiers at the moment? I'm trying to decide whether Paige should be fighting or telling the others to start running.
I think some are still out of it. Alice, for example, only killed one of Paige's guards, knocking the other out with a dropkick. Then there is Raul.
Andy's post made it seem like the fighting has mostly concluded. If there are any soldiers still standing, it's just the table scraps left.
Sorry for crap post. Only literal point was to get more horses. 2+2=4.
Posted, and Cass is out of there. Also, one more horse. I'd say maybe we could get another horse, but going off the Paige/Ellie support, we might end up losing a horse if Paige rides it.
Should I be posting or is someone else wanting to write something?
(08-27-2016, 03:31 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Posted, and Cass is out of there. Also, one more horse. I'd say maybe we could get another horse, but going off the Paige/Ellie support, we might end up losing a horse if Paige rides it.
I figured I'd have Paige hop on with Ellie - they have some things to discuss as it is. Will try and get a post up tomorrow - playing catch up on Fear The Walking Dead with my better half tonight and have the Battlefield 1 Open Beta tomorrow, so I'll try to work one out while it downloads if Emma's sleeping or happy playing with mommy for a bit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9