FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Discussion - The Reclamation of Tania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
"You all have the honor of being drafted into the Imperial Lycian Army."

YES. YES YES YES. I love it. Good post, 2g.
Damn. That...wow. I was considering my next post as the one where I might write Lennox and Carla out of the rp, but now I'm now sure I want to do that just yet. If Victor would show up and post, then maybe.
(06-27-2016, 11:49 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]"You all have the honor of being drafted into the Imperial Lycian Army."

YES.  YES YES YES.  I love it.  Good post, 2g.

Now I just need to figure out what happens next Tongue.
(06-28-2016, 12:01 AM)Toogee Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2016, 11:49 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]"You all have the honor of being drafted into the Imperial Lycian Army."

YES.  YES YES YES.  I love it.  Good post, 2g.

Now I just need to figure out what happens next Tongue.

I think my plan is to have Satsume tell the commander exactly where he can shove it.  He tries to leave, the guard by the door stops him...

....and then Shad in the back said "everyone attack!" and it turned into a ballroom blitz~
And the Keeper in the corner said "my friend, I want to warn ya, it'll turn into a ballroom blitz~"

...or something like that.  I dunno.
Considering Ellie is upstairs at the moment, I think that I may get the ball rolling on this one with the crossbowmen heading up to greet her. She still has her daggers on her belt! I'm home from Niagara Falls now and feeling better than when I got in, so I should be able to stay on top of the RP now!

EDIT: Posted! Figure this way you'll have an opportunity to catch them off guard, maybe turn the situation on its head. Figure it can't be Shad being reckless all the time!
I like how you all assume the rest of the patrons are on your side.

Interesting...
I am actually considering Shad shouting that he's leaving under his own power.. before he does something reckless. I think I will be posting later today. I'm at work currently, so that would be a little hard to so.
(07-01-2016, 03:21 PM)Toogee Wrote: [ -> ]I like how you all assume the rest of the patrons are on your side.

Interesting...

Like I said - reckless!
Shad's such a great influence.

EDIT: Just posted. First death by touching Dyrnwyn in the rp. Also, my next post will definitely consist of Lennox and Carla leaving the thread.
After witnessing such a grisly death from an enchanted (read: bewitched) sword, I can't imagine any NPCs in that inn will object to being under Lycian protection.

If the inn patrons were on our side, they probably aren't anymore.

EDIT: nevermind, reading is tech
We're outside the church...don't know how close that would be to the inn. But it could feasibly be in view, I suppose.

But at least Lennox already acknowledges that it kinda makes him out to be a monster.
I have a post in the works. Would it be acceptable to have the Bern knights enter the inn?
Sure, but they better be ready for a fight. Their goal is to draw the soldiers out of the inn so the bern fighters on the roofs can pick them off.
Should be done with backstory on my main character(and possibly a second character). Where would be the best place to jump in at?
I'd say as a patron of the inn, awoken or startled by Eli and the archer tumbling down the stairs.
lol alright then.
Um, WS. I'm pretty sure Ellie is pretending to be a boy named Eli right now. As far as I am aware, Paige is the only one who knows that Ellie is a girl named Ellie. Cass has her suspicions, but can't disprove the claim.

EDIT: Wait, scratch that, Paige doesn't know that either. Just read through the support and debunked my own claim.
Yeah, Paige doesn't know yet. If she gets to inspect Ellie's wounds, she'll find two convincing clues Tongue.

And then Satsume will walk in.
(07-13-2016, 08:36 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Um, WS. I'm pretty sure Ellie is pretending to be a boy named Eli right now. As far as I am aware, Paige is the only one who knows that Ellie is a girl named Ellie. Cass has her suspicions, but can't disprove the claim.

EDIT: Wait, scratch that, Paige doesn't know that either. Just read through the support and debunked my own claim.

Yeah well, I'm not going to edit that because it's an easy mistake to make in-character.  Mishear one name as another, and assume the wrong gender.  Satsume has made worse mistakes.  Besides, he didn't inadvertently blow her cover or anything (Surprise!  Satsume didn't fuck something up!)

Quote:Toogee

Yeah, Paige doesn't know yet. If she gets to inspect Ellie's wounds, she'll find two convincing clues Tongue.

And then Satsume will walk in.

NOW LISTEN HERE, YOU.
Shad might be the dense protagonist who gathers women around him, but, if Toogee had her way, Satsume will be the accidental peeping tom. Hell, that would seemingly fall in line with the rest of Satsume's luck with women so far.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9