FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Discussion - The Reclamation of Tania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Cool. I'll get a post up over the weekend.
Sorry folks, I'm dealing with some things at home right now. Not going to be able to post.

Just bump Satsume along with Cecily to keep things moving.
(09-05-2016, 08:08 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry folks, I'm dealing with some things at home right now.  Not going to be able to post.

Just bump Satsume along with Cecily to keep things moving.

All the best, mate. Sending my best!

Figured I'd work a bit of Ellie's past into things, mentioned her brother. Figure if we can go that route I'll work out something with Wyvsy so everything fits and I can sorta take the reigns on Ellie's brother for a little bit, possibly as an important story-NPC on our next outing or something of the sort. Ellie's been conflicted on running to Bern herself as is, now that the group's going it would make sense for her to try and get her brother to use his standing to push for an alliance, or at the very least some answers.
I'd like to get a post up before the weekend, but it's been a pretty bad week so far, so...probably this weekend.
Cecily makes a good point, and one I hadn't thought of. Totally changes my thoughts on where to go with this idea. I dunno how far we're going to bring this RP, but I've got a pretty different idea of how we could progress from here when this RP is finished.
Short post is short. And a post.
We should decide on what point to say that this thread has run its course. We're getting pretty close to where the original point of the thread has been superceded by the events within it.
I'm fairly certain now is as good a time as any to close this one out, once everyone can get their two cents in. I'm pretty sure the idea is to head to the safe house by the mountains, and my idea can lead to another RP from there. I've got a decent idea of how we could potentially tie in both Ellie's and Fred's thought processes to lure the army, so if everyone would be on board I can start writing up an intro.
WyvernSlayer had something else planned for this RP, but I don't know if he's going to be able to get to it. It's probably OK to move on, but we may need to come back here and do some retcon depending on what happens.
I don't like having to do retcons if they are excessive, so it's probably better to get his thoughts on the matter before pushing in a direction.
(09-24-2016, 07:32 PM)Lavi Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like having to do retcons if they are excessive, so it's probably better to get his thoughts on the matter before pushing in a direction.

This sounds like a good idea.
from WyvenrSlayer Wrote:I told him [Zanryu] to go ahead and move forward, and that I'd clean up the event later.

We're good to go.
Wasn't sure if that was a formal go ahead; fault is mine! I'll get a post in tomorrow after work to wrap up the RP I suppose, and I'll start working on a post for a new RP. I'll get a discussion thread up tomorrow as well, so if anyone is parting ways we can figure that out before I get my post up.
Would post something, but Ambrose has nothing else to add to the discussion. Will be joining in again next chapter.
Sorry for the wait guys, I've had a crazy week. Long weekend in Canada so I should be able to get the new thread up shortly. I'll try and make my post tomorrow night to wrap things up in here tomorrow night as well!
What timing: I was about to put up a discussion thread today since it has been a week or so.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9