FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Discussion - The Reclamation of Tania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I feel you there buddy. I'll see if I can formulate a coherent post to get something out on my end.

EDIT: Ohay I did it. Big Grin
Apologies for the double, but I was thinking - I don't know where you guys are planning to go in terms of allegiance but I'm thinking that, if the Vanguard decides to stay isolated yet against the Emperor, I may have Ellie sort of veer off towards a Bern-associated group, if the interest would be there in setting that up. I'll work on finishing up my new character to bring him into the fold if that's the case? Figure we could figure all that out prior to actually getting there though.
Shad would like an alliance with Bern as well, mainly because of the amount of Etrurian refugees they are harboring, including his sister. But, like he said to Eli, he'd rather not lose his partnership with Paige(if only because OOC she's usually a part of the only active rps) and the fact she's still a tie to Marquess Pharae if he eventually sides against the Emperor.

I feel, though, with how small the Vanguard's numbers are, they probably wouldn't be considered a viable ally to Bern in their current state. It's currently Paige, Shad, Ambrose(wherever we decide he went off to), Roland(Even though he doesn't know Paige and Shad are part of it), Eli(ftm), and my npc army(hehe). If we had some sort of npc recruitment drive where we actually had some faceless members at our back and perhaps a base of operations, I could see the Vanguard at least being taken seriously by Bern where they won't ignore them or just incorporate them into their ranks.

Alternatively, we could seize Castle Tania when Bern's offensive begins again.

Considering the whole another heir issue, perhaps it would be better to hold off on a Bern alliance and secure the heir first. At least then Bern would be fighting for another's claim on Lycia, instead of fighting a war on their own behalf.Or we can seize Castle Tania, raid it's coffers and hire an Illian army
I have a post half-done on my work PC. I'll have access to it on Monday, so look for it to be up sometime around then.

Spoilers: I'll be introducing some antagonists and encouraging the group to split up.
Quote:If we had some sort of npc recruitment drive...

UNLEASH THE SWIFT SPRITE THREAD!!!

Paige is trying to stay neutral in battles between nations so as to not alienate Lycian citizens. I'm seeing how things play out before making any decisions. Maybe she gets captured by Bern and joins that side that way? Who knows...
I like all these ideas. But securing the heir and forcing Bern's hand in backing the heir's ascension could be a pretty good way to get a foothold in an alliance. Ellie would definitely be happy with that, as well. I'll be interested to see how things unfold - could cause for some animosity in the future if Ellie splits off after giving her word, which would be fun to play.
(05-14-2016, 11:44 PM)Toogee Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:If we had some sort of npc recruitment drive...

UNLEASH THE SWIFT SPRITE THREAD!!!

If Wolfram could make morphs of all the dead Hyperions, we might have a shot. There's at least 50 dead Hyperions, and that's only counting ones I made portraits for.

If we had the heir, perhaps we could get Pharae's backing, and in turn get Bern's backing. If we had a march or two on our side, it wouldn't seem like Bern's just trying to insert a puppet leader. I could see Paige working with Bern, voluntarily, in that situation, where it's Lycian civil war, but Bern is there to counteract the Etrurian conscripts Lycia is bound to have.

Also, can't wait for progress. It's been over two weeks since I posed last. I should have made more npcs until you posted WS

EDIT: I said pose instead of post. I would just fix that, but I'll leave it like that anyway. Lennox did kinda pose in the post anyway
Now don't you threaten me, Swift...!
Would Paige and co. be recognized by the soldiers from their Santaruz shenanignans? Not sure how far and fast their misdeeds from the previous RP spread.
I think that, considering the size of our group and how quickly everything happened, it'd be hard for them to say whether or not it was us. But with everything going on, I wouldn't be surprised if the size of our group alone were enough to elicit hostility.
I wouldn't worry about it, unless you think being recognized would make things more interesting somehow.

Fake names are great for fooling street patrols.
Quote:"...I swear, even Roland's not that bad."

*bullet through the heart*

Satsume is so crushed by that remark that I want to apologize OOC.  Sad
Considering Roland is this RP's equivalent to Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, that's pretty low.
I don't know what's worse - Satsume's dreadful luck with the opposite sex, or the fact that I hadn't anticipated his latest plan to backfire THAT badly.

Please don't be mad at me, 2g - I'm not a scumbag, I swear!
I think Ilia is melting from the radiant heat caused by that burn.
(05-27-2016, 02:23 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what's worse - Satsume's dreadful luck with the opposite sex, or the fact that I hadn't anticipated his latest plan to backfire THAT badly.

Please don't be mad at me, 2g - I'm not a scumbag, I swear!

This is between Paige and Satsume. I'm merely the messenger.
If Zanryu or Victor(?!) When did he change his name? don't post soon, I'm going to post next.
Sorry for the disappearance guys, been having a rough time lately between financial crises, friends in the hospital and my own mental health; been finding it hard to be motivated to exist outside of my physical obligations. I'll be visiting my friend tomorrow in the hospital, I'll try to get on and play catch up after I get home.
Sorry again, everyone. Sad
Yay! Response!

I'll wait some more then. Having a reason for the disappearance is better than you just disappearing. Don't know the situation with your friend, but I wish the best for them.

Now where is Victor?
(05-30-2016, 11:59 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Yay! Response!

I'll wait some more then. Having a reason for the disappearance is better than you just disappearing. Don't know the situation with your friend, but I wish the best for them.

Now where is Victor?

I appreciate the best wishes; she's doing much better than she was already though - suffered a sudden stroke last week. Seems to be making a full recovery, however. I'm gonna go skim now and get my post out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9