FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Discussion - The Reclamation of Tania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Why did you leave us me with Roland? He's inactive hated by Carla. Ok, so mostly inactive, but...

Stroke, huh. Hope there wasn't any lasting damage from it. But you did say full recovery, so it must not have been very severe.
(05-31-2016, 04:25 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you leave us me with Roland? He's inactive hated by Carla. Ok, so mostly inactive, but...

Stroke, huh. Hope there wasn't any lasting damage from it. But you did say full recovery, so it must not have been very severe.

Figured given the support, Paige would be the first person Ellie would follow. Tongue

Not sure of the severity, but her boyfriend didn't waste any time calling the emergency services and they were on scene VERY quickly. It's only a ten minute drive with all the lights from her place to the hospital, so she was fortunate. Her physiotherapy started yesterday, but seems I'm getting sick now so I'd rather not chance adding this to her troubles so I missed my visit tonight. We'll see how tomorrow goes!
Wish Victor would show up and post. He hasn't posted in over a month. Since the Hyperions are currently trapped with him, I'd feel like a dick to have them just leave him behind, especially if he pops in and posts afterwards. He'd have to react to the last full month of posts, not get a word in edge wise, and then chase after a group.
(06-01-2016, 03:18 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ] He'd have to react to the last full month of posts, not get a word in edge wise, and then chase after a group.

That's his problem, not yours. In RPs I've been in, people that are gone for a month generally don't come back. If they do, they figure out a way to jump back in. Assume his character follows along; Victor will take care of the details.
(06-01-2016, 07:30 AM)Toogee Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2016, 03:18 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ] He'd have to react to the last full month of posts, not get a word in edge wise, and then chase after a group.

That's his problem, not yours.

BAM.  CRIPPLE-TASTIC.  I couldn't have said it better myself.
Assume Roland would choose to follow the group with the "savage" girl? Ha. He'd probably chase Paige because he probably isn't done with her yet. Plus Carla would be compelled to try to put him in his place

... Although I could use this opportunity to find a healer with a mend staff.

And the thing with Victor, he was just on yesterday! For some reason he's just not posting.
I'd bet on lack of motivation or a block. If anything, could always do what I did a couple times and throw a few words in here and there that wouldn't require much of a response if any. Better than becoming mute, at the least.
Hey all! Sorry for causing so much commotion. I should be posting tonight at some point. Hoping to get back into it.

Swift, I honestly think it would be interesting to stick Roland with the NPC squad and the savage girl. Could lead to some interesting interactions.
It's not actually the npc squad. Lennox is actually a pc. If Cass, Alice, and Taika showed up, then it would be the npc squad.

Either way, I figured it would be fun. Just figured that Roland wouldn't stick around. But, hey. Roland outright calling Carla a savage, instead of just thinking it. Lennox had to put her into a full nelson to restrain her.

Although I said I would only introduce one npc, I might introduce another, depending on the scale of the battle we have. If it's city wide, then definitely. If I do, Lennox and Carla would leave early.
I've had it up to here with your NPC nonsense.
It's a Lennox NPC. If I do introduce her, she'll flee next post, then Lennox and Carla will chase her out of the RP. If they get separated enough where they could be alone, Illya will appear. If not, no worries.

Besides, Lennox rps die after I post twice anyway, so him getting another NPC means nothing.
*starts throwing darts at the thread to see if anything moves*
*waiting on Victor again*

If he doesn't post by tomorrow, I'll just drag Roland away to get Shad's arms mended.

Also, is this the start of combat, or just about to get there?
Post. I assumed Satsume isn't near the inn, so Paige can't see his predicament.

Side note: the first support convo in the RP is finished!
(06-17-2016, 08:00 AM)Toogee Wrote: [ -> ]Post. I assumed Satsume isn't near the inn, so Paige can't see his predicament.

Side note: the first support convo in the RP is finished!

Safe assumption, I'd say.

But while we're on the subject, you guys don't need to wait for me to introduce things to the RP for your characters to react to them.  If you've got an idea, just run with it!
(06-17-2016, 09:20 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]If you've got an idea, just run with it!

The battle was interrupted when Zombie Nergal emerged from a portal. Riding atop a massive Fire Dragon, he incinerated both armies at once!

"At last, the world is mine!"

Paige, watching from the inn, had to take action.

"Oh no! I meant to keep this a secret, but...it's time to get into my GUNDAM!!!" 

A giant mech suit crashed in the middle of town from space. On the other side of town, heavy footsteps approached. It was those of an army, led by Shad Hyperion himself. They numbered in the thousands.

"You fool! My NPC army will blot out the sun!!!"

So began the Gundam-NPC Alliance and the new war against Nergal.
Don't forget NPC Wolfram betraying the Gundam-NPC to steal Nergals knowledge and turn the fallen into his own army.

In more serious discussion, it's kinda weird that Shad and Paige doesn't have a support, considering they've been in the same rps from the beginning.
(06-17-2016, 04:02 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]In more serious discussion, it's kinda weird that Shad and Paige doesn't have a support, considering they've been in the same rps from the beginning.

Most of those RPs ended with Shad unconscious and dragged off by his allies. Tongue

Maybe if he isn't gravely injured this time, he can stick around to chat. I do need someone to teach Paige how to use her light brand on command.
(06-17-2016, 07:41 PM)Toogee Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2016, 04:02 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]In more serious discussion, it's kinda weird that Shad and Paige doesn't have a support, considering they've been in the same rps from the beginning.

Most of those RPs ended with Shad unconscious and dragged off by his allies. Tongue

Maybe if he isn't gravely injured this time, he can stick around to chat. I do need someone to teach Paige how to use her light brand on command.

Yeah. First of Many ended up with Shad in a magic exhausted state and carried off by Marcus. Secrets of the Empire, Shad was still pretty weak after First of Many and left Pharae the day after. Beginnings of Change ended, again, with Shad out for the count with broken arms and a few crossbow bolt injuries, carried off by Cass and Alice. Manhunt is the only one that could have had a support before now.

And Shad won't be gravely injured this time. I have NPCS! A NPC healer! To alleviate WyvernSlayers mind, she's just going to heal Shad's arms (maybe properly heal Shad's previous wounds as well), but she's sticking around in Tania to heal the wounded, regardless of allegiance. She'll show up in at least one post, that being my next post, and maybe during the wrap up.

Speaking of...I think I'm going to post soon.

EDIT: And done. Like I said, that should be her only appearance, until maybe the end if people need healing.

EDIT Again: Almost had him leave the church topless, so I put that in. Victor, feel free to interact with Lennox and Carla, if you want. I can always edit out a bit and start my following post with Shad leaving the church. I intentionally left it vague when the wyvern was heard so it could be worked around when you post.
Super sorry for the delay guys, things just keep piling up here and it's gotten a little hectic. Finally getting some room to breathe, vacation started today; will be able to get on more steadily as of next week I hope. I'll play catch up now!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9