FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Discussion - The Reclamation of Tania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Well, started a second job and been getting little one on a new bedtime routine, so been a little whacky in terms of computer access - she still loves them buttons. I'll get a post out tomorrow evening most likely!
(07-26-2016, 07:28 PM)Zanryu Wrote: [ -> ]Well, started a second job and been getting little one on a new bedtime routine, so been a little whacky in terms of computer access - she still loves them buttons. I'll get a post out tomorrow evening most likely!

Does this mean I'll never see you on Steam again?  lol

Also, I hope my last post doesn't screw with whatever you're trying to do with Ellie.  The torch was hot, so I ran with it and made a post.
(07-28-2016, 02:28 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-26-2016, 07:28 PM)Zanryu Wrote: [ -> ]Well, started a second job and been getting little one on a new bedtime routine, so been a little whacky in terms of computer access - she still loves them buttons. I'll get a post out tomorrow evening most likely!

Does this mean I'll never see you on Steam again?  lol

Also, I hope my last post doesn't screw with whatever you're trying to do with Ellie.  The torch was hot, so I ran with it and made a post.
It's alright, I wound up short on time. Gonna be home during the day tomorrow (hopefully), so I should ACTUALLY be able to get on to post this time.
And eventually, but I don't get very many late nights anymore, so it'll be even more rare. Sad

EDIT: Having read through the thread, I'm actually at a loss - not entirely sure where to go from here, so I think I'll wait on another post or two to gather my bearings.
In that case, I'm going to make my next post then.
(07-30-2016, 09:48 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]In that case, I'm going to make my next post then.

"I think Paige is downstairs. What is it with your luck with Lycian nobility?"

You bastard.  xD
Unfortunately, Shad meant that sincerely. He doesn't know that it's actually bad luck that Satsume has.
Posted. Lycia prevails.

[Image: giphy.gif]
In all that chaos, Commander Raul had to be the one with great listening skills. Damn, why does Lycia keep having competent soldiers? It's almost as if they weren't the evil empire. Alice starting to mess up works too. This does lead to an interesting scenario as well.
(07-31-2016, 05:19 PM)Toogee Wrote: [ -> ]Posted. Lycia prevails.

Have yourself a goddamn +1.  Smile
Well. Ellie isn't gonna like her friend getting arrested. This is interesting.
So who's turn is it?
(08-05-2016, 02:20 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]So who's turn is it?

Anyone that's not me.
I don't really think it makes sense for me, as I was the post right before. I think it's either up to Zan, Lavi or you.
I figured it was more appropriate OOCly for Wyvern or Zan to post. I have been slowly drafting a post in the meantime, though.
Yeah, I would agree. Zanryu would be the best bet if he can find the time. I also just realized that Shad never got around to introducing himself to Cecily, opting instead to introduce his companions. So I guess, technically, if I posted before WS, I could get Shad's intro out of the way. But it would probably be better for me to wait. Get some kinda response to blurting out that Shad and Taika are both mages, a response to Taika and Alice acknowledging Cecily, and a response pertaining to Satsume's luck with nobility. Which is about on par with Shad's luck with redheads.
I usually post from work (gives me something to do in between boring work shit, and all of my notes, etc. are on that workstation), so if we're waiting on me, it probably won't happen until Monday or Tuesday.  =/

Zanryu would be the logical choice, but I know he's got "being a dad" on his list of things to do during the weekend, so I can't be upset about that.
If people just want content out there, I can churn something up and have it posted on Sunday.
Could someone sum up what's currently happening? There's rather a lot to read through.
The battle at the inn is dispersing, people are crowded on the second floor of the inn, and Paige is being threatened by a Lycian soldier.
Also, we never elaborated what happened to Ambrose after your hiatus started, iirc. Morgan, Shad, and Paige were captured in the monks house, but we never mentioned Ambrose being taken in with us.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9