FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Discussion - The Reclamation of Tania
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
His terrible luck with girls has moved past being funny and is now just demoralizing.

I should just kill him off.
I get busy with school. Fall off the face of FE Planet (and forget about this place). Come back to find something nice to reintroduce myself in? Noice.
Orica just ruined him, didn't she?

Just who would you be bringing in, Lavi? I'd guess Cecily personally.
Yes, Cecily will be returning. I've grown attached to the character concept.
More lady troubles for our favorite red-haired knight! Sensational! I wanna die

Welcome back, Lavi.
Did my skim - will get to a post later tonight! Liking the idea of possibly having Satsume stumble in on Ellie and Paige, even if it were a joke. I think Ellie will still be rather defensive of the Bernese attackers, once she makes it outside. Thinking she'll lag behind and try to make pincushions of the Lycian forces.

EDIT: Post is up. Sorry for the severe lack of quality on this one, I really wasn't sure how to play this one out and my mind is running wild today, which probably isn't ideal now that I think of it. Hope I'm more on my game on the next one. Sad
So, big post coming from me. Lennox and Carla will be departing on this post, Taika will try to help Cecily as no one has noticed she was upstairs yet, and Shad will be returning to the inn. Roland might be following him too. The Lennox and Carla leaving part is already pretty big, but I think they are going to have the majority of my post. Should be up shortly.

EDIT: Posted. Shad almost snapped there.
(07-15-2016, 06:54 PM)Zanryu Wrote: [ -> ]Did my skim - will get to a post later tonight! Liking the idea of possibly having Satsume stumble in on Ellie and Paige, even if it were a joke. I think Ellie will still be rather defensive of the Bernese attackers, once she makes it outside. Thinking she'll lag behind and try to make pincushions of the Lycian forces.

EDIT: Post is up. Sorry for the severe lack of quality on this one, I really wasn't sure how to play this one out and my mind is running wild today, which probably isn't ideal now that I think of it. Hope I'm more on my game on the next one. Sad

I'm fine with it. And don't worry: I'm sure Satsume will screw up in some other way. Tongue
(07-16-2016, 07:20 AM)Toogee Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-15-2016, 06:54 PM)Zanryu Wrote: [ -> ]Did my skim - will get to a post later tonight! Liking the idea of possibly having Satsume stumble in on Ellie and Paige, even if it were a joke. I think Ellie will still be rather defensive of the Bernese attackers, once she makes it outside. Thinking she'll lag behind and try to make pincushions of the Lycian forces.

I'm fine with it. And don't worry: I'm sure Satsume will screw up in some other way. Tongue

Okay, okay, I get it.  That's enough.

*sigh*
Also: what the hell Swift.

*well-written exit post for half of my characters*
"Oh crap Bern is attacking the inn. I think I'll walk directly past them. They won't suspect me because I have PC plot armorAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SWORDS AND DEATH AND- oh hey guys, what's up?"
Shad doesn't do snap-decision making well. I figured he needed one moment of it not blowing up in his face. Or arms. Or his side. Or his back. It's not going to last. Statistically it has to work at least once. It kinda worked for him in the first rp(except he was bedridden from magic exhaustion), his attempt at causing a distraction only brought the church to them in another rp(even if they did avoid them), then there was him running down crossbowmen and becoming a human pincushion. Everybody needs one.

Also, when I started Shad's part, I thought more Bern soldiers were entering, but when I reread it and saw there was only two knights, I changed it to just stabbing the one and walking in. The sudden shift from berserker rage to casually walking past the Lycian defensive line probably should have been handled better. If I wasn't in the middle of getting ready for work, I'd try to correct that part first. I'll fix it later.

EDIT: Found time. Added a little bit to hopefully ease the transition better.
While writing a post, I hit a brick wall in terms of trying to get my character in touch with someone else's PC. Basically, Cecily had come to the conclusion that she should just stay where she is. A logical conclusion, but that means either I sit tight and someone barrels onto her location, or things happen that encourage her leave her hidey-hole. Does anyone see an opening to help give my character a push?
(07-18-2016, 06:13 PM)Lavi Wrote: [ -> ]While writing a post, I hit a brick wall in terms of trying to get my character in touch with someone else's PC. Basically, Cecily had come to the conclusion that she should just stay where she is. A logical conclusion, but that means either I sit tight and someone barrels onto her location, or things happen that encourage her leave her hidey-hole. Does anyone see an opening to help give my character a push?

Unfortunately, yes.  I do.  His hair is red, and for the majority of this RP, so are his cheeks.
(07-18-2016, 06:26 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2016, 06:13 PM)Lavi Wrote: [ -> ]While writing a post, I hit a brick wall in terms of trying to get my character in touch with someone else's PC. Basically, Cecily had come to the conclusion that she should just stay where she is. A logical conclusion, but that means either I sit tight and someone barrels onto her location, or things happen that encourage her leave her hidey-hole. Does anyone see an opening to help give my character a push?

Unfortunately, yes.  I do.  His hair is red, and for the majority of this RP, so are his cheeks.

Poor poor Satsume. At least Orica isn't around to yell at the poor guy.
(07-18-2016, 06:40 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2016, 06:26 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, yes.  I do.  His hair is red, and for the majority of this RP, so are his cheeks.

Poor poor Satsume. At least Orica isn't around to yell at the poor guy.

Cecily will yell at him in her stead. Well, scold because that's the more sophisticated way of doing it.
 Excellent. I had the intention of following up the mention of wyvern soldiers on the rooftop (which tactically would make sense for them to do), so there will be a bit of a barrier in the way.
I was going to wait...but I had an idea for a post, so I'm posting now.
(07-21-2016, 11:33 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to wait...but I had an idea for a post, so I'm posting now.

So if I'm to understand this correctly... NPCs come to Shad's rescue, and it turns out Taika was the one who freed Cecily?  And now all three of them are hanging out outside the room that Cecily and Satsume are in?
...I did say it was Taika, didn't I? Yes, she used her magic to weaken Cecily's restraints. And yes, Shad, Cass and Taika are eavesdropping at the door.

I also intend on this being the last time Alice's credentials work, as word about her meeting a suddenly defecting Yuri would most certainly have been spread elsewhere by now.
(07-22-2016, 12:29 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]...I did say it was Taika, didn't I? Yes, she used her magic to weaken Cecily's restraints. And yes, Shad, Cass and Taika are eavesdropping at the door.

No need to get snippy, I'm just trying to keep track of everything and set up my next post.
That wasn't my intention. I know it came out that way, and after rereading it it seems like I meant it like that, I didn't intentionally mean to sound snippy about it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9