FEPlanet Community

Full Version: [IRP] Beginnings of Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
K, since no one seems to have the muse left to come up with plot, I'll make some.

Near the border of Santaruz, a regiment of Ostian zealots oppress the citizenry, in the name of the Emperor and the new church, of course. It's to hunt mages, scholars of so-called 'dark arts'. Or so they say. They confiscate valuables, any weapon that might be found, burn books oftentimes filled with subjects as mundane as cooking, steal money, and hang anyone who disagrees with their methods as traitors to the crown. Then, along came some travelers...

So, I'm looking for anyone interested. Unless things have changed, I'm expecting Swift and Toogee here, and I'm willing to take two more.
Nothings changed that I know about. Shad's on board for this.
Paige will tag along as well.

EDIT: I have an idea for a subplot. In Paige's search for clues about the emperor, she attempts the to contact one of the monks who transcribed the original copy of the book on Ostian history. Unfortunately, he's scheduled for execution. In the chaos, they would attempt to rescue him and other prisoners, but the monk would die in the attempt. He gives another clue in his dying breath (I'll see if that's OK with Wyvernslayer).

Is that OK or should I save it for the next RP?
Sounds good to me, Toogee.
Since Morgan's only thread got locked for inactivity, and I'd like to try being active again, I'd like to sign her up for this, if you'll have her and it isn't too late.
I think this is a perfect opportunity for my second character to be introduced. I'll join too, if you'll have me.
Sounds good to me.

So, with that, I'll start the thread, though I'm willing to accept one more person.

Edit: Whoops, did not see Wyvsy there. That makes five, and this is full up.
Here it is, guys. RP's up, post away!
Dafuq is a Wyvsy?

Is that like a Wyvey and a Wymsy fused together?

That sounds terrifying.
I did not forget about this. I'll make an effort to post by Friday.
(09-23-2015, 07:54 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Dafuq is a Wyvsy?

Is that like a Wyvey and a Wymsy fused together?

That sounds terrifying.

WyvernSlayer.
I would say that Paige surprised me there, but she was the one who called out Glass II on his bullshit with armed guards flanking him. Seems to me that Paige doesn't think things through when people are in trouble.
(09-28-2015, 04:46 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Seems to me that Paige doesn't think things through when people are in trouble.

Nope. Smile
So my plan is to have Yuri and a couple of other Keepers give chase to the party. Presumably, the rest of the group would kill or otherwise incapacitate the Keepers, and capture Yuri or something.

I'm just trying to figure out a realistic way for my character to end up with the group that doesn't involve him being tied up for the whole RP.
Ambrose might have a method. Maybe.
Ugh, this came across as super forced and terrible, but I've posted! Sorry for the delay, everyone.
Congratulations, you have successfully drawn aggro.

Feel free to cut down the other two. Remember that they can be seen via the light magic they are using to light the way (I am presuming that this RP takes place in some kind of twilight? I don't know, it was never really made clear so I rolled with it), but Yuri is accidental ninja. If someone points a blade at his throat he'll give in.
Gimme a couple million more days on this, guys, I've got life things I need to handle. I'll try not to have any further delays from here.

EDIT: Alright, that took me an unreasonably long time, but it's done! Tell me if I've contradicted something in your posts or just generally gotten in your way somehow, I'll try and fix it.
Are they dealing with three or four soldiers (counting Yuri)? I thought there were three, but did Morgan shoot a fourth?
(10-13-2015, 08:56 PM)Toogee Wrote: [ -> ]Are they dealing with three or four soldiers (counting Yuri)? I thought there were three, but did Morgan shoot a fourth?

Not a huge deal either way - there could have been a couple others that followed behind Yuri, you never know.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6