FEPlanet Community

Full Version: [IRP] Beginnings of Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
... I was under the impression there were four, I must've miscounted. Sorry.
In the event that no one minds, Faulkner broke off chasing Ambrose when he heard Yuri, and Ambrose doubled back when he saw he wasn't being chased. So it's fine.
Sorry guys - I had intended to get a post up today, but work had me away from my desk and on the shop floor all day. I'll try to figure something out this weekend or sometime Monday morning.
Perfectly fine, Wyvs. Life happens, we understand.
Speaking of life happening, I'm on vacation right now, should be back by the 29th or so.

I'll see what I can do about posting. Sorry everybody for the inconvenience.
I probably won't be able to post until this weekend, heads up.
I'm gonna be out of town for about a week; go ahead and post without me. I'll be back on Monday.
Sorry to take so long. Block hit me, of the writer's kind. Powered through it today.
Monday, Friday, what's really the difference?

I'm very sorry.

I'll get to posting ASAP, unless someone wanted to post first.
Go ahead.
My posts are garbage and take too long, as usual. Sorry, everyone.
Seeing all the activity up in here; did a light skim and was wondering if it's possible, if I make a character ASAP, for me to get onboard? I noticed that there's a search for a monk in a group of prisoners... if the point of rescue won't be the endgame for this, the prison break could be a good point of entry. No hard feelings if not! Can always wait for a new RP. Tongue

EDIT:

So, I created my character and am awaiting approval - her name is Ellie Vael, but she disguises herself as a young lad named Eli Vael, a prodigious hunter from Bern peddling game in his travels. Her true motives are to forge a better life, a life with meaning, by lending her bow to the Etrurian cause and fighting against oppression. Perhaps she could have been a bit hasty in trying to help the detainees herself and got caught?
*snaps fingers*

Welcome back, Zanryu.
Many thanks! I assume that means I'm welcome? Big Grin
It's been almost a week with no one posting, so...yeah, I just posted.
Thank you, Swift. I've been in a funk lately, sorry guys. Tales of Zestiria is not helping matters.
Neither is Bloodborne.

Welp, I've posted. Toogee, I hope you don't mind if I moved us right up to the abode already.

Anyone has a problem with it, let me know.
That's fine. I probably won't be able to post until the weekend though.
My schedule is turbulent as always, but I should have a post ready soon. Sorry if I'm holding things up.
I've posted. Figured it made sense if Yuri tried to provide a distraction while you guys sneaked around. This also provides a not-awkward way for Yuri to find another weapon for when we inevitably start fighting things.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6