FEPlanet Community

Full Version: [IRP] Beginnings of Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
So Shad's kinda seeing things now. But hey, at least he's trying to help. Also, Cass trying to get information out of the monk even if it kills him. Figured at the most, it can be a lead to finding the heir or a lead to finding someone else to give us a lead. If that's the direction we are going with. At least, can't fault her for trying. She'd probably complain later that no one asked for a name when they had the chance.
Taking a lean towards the social aspect now that things are dying down - kind of left my post open ended to sort of segue into Yuri's clash with Faulkner.
Expecting epic fight with Yuri tapping into formerly dormant power to win the day. So no pressure. On another note, Cass is currently wearing Shad's coat and Alice fled the field.

Shad's affinity towards redheads still going strong.
Yeah, I'm sorry guys. Work is killing me right now - haven't had time to post. I haven't forgotten about this, though. I'll get to it as soon as I stop getting projects thrown at me.
(03-24-2016, 07:43 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I'm sorry guys.  Work is killing me right now - haven't had time to post.  I haven't forgotten about this, though.  I'll get to it as soon as I stop getting projects thrown at me.

I feel you. Boss may be forcing me to cut my days during the week to work weekends because there are so many hours a week we have none of our fleet around to work on; bye bye weekends and what little family time I have, haha. Take your time, life comes first!
(03-23-2016, 10:58 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Expecting epic fight with Yuri tapping into formerly dormant power to win the day.

You win a prize.
(03-28-2016, 01:26 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2016, 10:58 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Expecting epic fight with Yuri tapping into formerly dormant power to win the day.

You win a prize.

Is it an elixer? Shad's a pincushion right now.

That didn't take several episodes to pull off, so that's good.
(03-28-2016, 03:16 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2016, 01:26 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]You win a prize.

Is it an elixer? Shad's a pincushion right now.

That didn't take several episodes to pull off, so that's good.

Well, I figured it was agonizing enough for you guys, making you go through two rounds of combat without me.  The least I could do was keep it down to one post.  Otherwise it'd just be a round of posts alternating between "Oh, Shad!  Wake up!" and "Dafuq we s'posed to do now?"
I'll post this weekend. If I remember correctly, Paige will return with horses so they can get out.
@Swift: Would it be accurate for Cass to interrupt Paige's mourning to get them going? If that's the case, I can edit my post so Paige can tell them about the horses and everyone can get the hell out.
Normally, she would, but she has to play field medic now that the monk gave them a lead.
Consider my last one an exit post. Now it's time for me to get to work on an intro for the event.
Tania? Good thing Shad is out cold. He would definitely remember what Ambrose told them about Tania and it's former Marquess' family.
That ought to be my last post as well. I'm hoping my next RP is a social or support (I need to catch up with these) before the big event.
Hehe, I was hoping someone else would catch onto the bit with the saddles. You didn't disappoint, 2g!
(04-08-2016, 07:46 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe, I was hoping someone else would catch onto the bit with the saddles.  You didn't disappoint, 2g!

50/50 shot she'd get it right. For the sake of brevity, she got it right on her own horse Tongue.
So...yeah. I kinda wanted to wait on that a bit, Alice changing sides, but with Shad now being temporarily being forced to use magic, I figured it was about time to set up my next npc to show up, Taika. What? Me having more npcs? Have you seen my sprite thread? So yeah, Shad will be a bit later than the rest of the group when we meet up later, but at least he's not fleeing with his wounds just patched up. Between two spys, it can't be that hard to hide a dead bodyinjured man from the church.
Wow, I missed something here. Sorry for the disappearance everyone, been a rough couple weeks financially and in terms of spare time; I'll get on and play catch up later tonight and make my exit post as well to tie things up, I suppose? I'll check back in later to see if it's not necessary, but I'm heading out the door in five minutes.

EDIT: Slight hold up, so I read through the posts (thank goodness for quick reading). Thanks for tossing in at least a few mentions of Ellie and her reaction, makes it a little easier to work something up quickly. I'll have her chase after Paige this evening!

I think a social or something would be neat for Ellie and Paige, at least - she's sort of a newcomer, but Paige is very clearly sincere. I wouldn't have any problem with having Paige be the first to know about her real identity and the whole hunter persona.
(04-09-2016, 01:36 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]I figured it was about time to set up my next npc to show up

That sound you just heard was my head colliding with my desk.
(04-09-2016, 11:12 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2016, 01:36 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]I figured it was about time to set up my next npc to show up

That sound you just heard was my head colliding with my desk.

You are kinda the reason I said it, after all. If it makes you feel better, Shad won't get anymore npc companions for a while. I think. It may change when I see what it is you have in store. And Lennox only gets one more. But Shad's next npc will just help Shad with his magic and she'll avoid combat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6