FEPlanet Community

Full Version: [IRP] Beginnings of Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Quote:maybe the soldiers would hear Ellie tossing the clasp and come running

Probably this. I'll get a post out this weekend.
In hindsight, I should've read this thread before posting. Sorry.

Hope my post didn't fuck with whatever you were about to write, Toogee.
Well this should get interesting. I'll wait for another post or two before Ellie interjects - she's basically just watching anyways. I'm assuming that Yuri and co. will be arriving shortly?
I'll be posting something this weekend. Sorry for the wait.
Had a death in the family and a big rush at work the last week, so no worries on my end. I'll be waiting for another post, not really my place to butt in atm.
Wyvernslayer said he had to undergo surgery a few weeks ago. And I've been preoccupied with binge watching A Certain Scientific Railgun/A Certain Magical Index. I think that might be the worst reason of the bunch. I figured I'd wait until someone else posted since I had the last post right before Toogee.
Huh, I didn't realize I was the last one to post Tongue. Perhaps I'll wait for Wyvern's return before moving along.
(02-07-2016, 03:29 PM)Toogee Wrote: [ -> ]Huh, I didn't realize I was the last one to post Tongue. Perhaps I'll wait for Wyvern's return before moving along.

Don't wait for me. I'm still pretty out of it.
I was kind of waiting on someone else to post, but I'll get on it soon. Sorry for the holdup.
(02-07-2016, 08:31 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-07-2016, 03:29 PM)Toogee Wrote: [ -> ]Huh, I didn't realize I was the last one to post Tongue. Perhaps I'll wait for Wyvern's return before moving along.

Don't wait for me.  I'm still pretty out of it.

Glad to hear you're doing well otherwise! Take the time you need, I don't see us being in a huge rush.

I threw in a little post, just trying to lead into Ellie's introduction and maybe get some answers for her sake. Expect larger posts once we start kicking it into higher gear. Tongue
. . .Okay, so I might have given us a little longer in the cell, but at least if you want us to get out to fighting already, we should have weapons by the time we are leave. Plus, if Wyvernslayer isn't back by then, at least Cass wasn't waiting around forever waiting to contact him while we broke ourselves out. She could always arm us without him as well.
I'll try to make a post in the next couple days.
I'm sorry everyone, I'm gonna have to drop this RP at this point, and RPing in general most likely. Shit's hit the fan for me in real life and I've got to prioritize a bit.

Feel free to NPC Morgan or just ignore her entirely, whatever's more convenient for you guys, and I apologize for the delay I've caused recently.
(02-27-2016, 08:54 PM)thenoun Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sorry everyone, I'm gonna have to drop this RP at this point, and RPing in general most likely. Shit's hit the fan for me in real life and I've got to prioritize a bit.

Feel free to NPC Morgan or just ignore her entirely, whatever's more convenient for you guys, and I apologize for the delay I've caused recently.

Sorry to hear, but definitely understand how life can go from 0-60 with a moment's notice. Wishing you the best!
Swifty's recent post jumbled me a bit, but we're finally back up and rolling.
(03-03-2016, 09:12 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Swifty's recent post jumbled me a bit, but we're finally back up and rolling.

Sweet! Been hoping this would pop up shortly, haha. I figure we should get some Paige in before I post again, so I'll wait a tad!
I'll be posting this weekend. A bit busy now.
I know I'm a little quick on the trigger, but I posted anyway. Gotta strike while the muse is hot, you know?

This should set everyone up to start fighting, if that's your thing. Just don't kill the one named Faulkner. I have a plan for him.
One crossbowman down. Also reckless Shad sacrificing the defense of coat for the speed his sacaen outfit offered turned him into a glass cannon. Unless the monk can heal him, just focus on the others.
Ellie's turned her attention to Shad and Paige in an attempt to lend a hand - one lancer's down one knee but the other is mid-lunge.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6