FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Discussion - The Dead One Calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(08-23-2017, 09:38 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]We were there today, but it was on a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Plus,y family was with me, so they wouldn't approve of me going to see someone when they can barely navigate the city and our phones have no coverage.

I don't blame you honestly. Downtown's a clusterfuck at the moment, too - construction everywhere and they shut down the main highway until 2019. Why? I couldn't tell you. Is it worth it? Nope.
(08-25-2017, 04:14 PM)Zanryu Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-23-2017, 09:38 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]We were there today, but it was on a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Plus,y family was with me, so they wouldn't approve of me going to see someone when they can barely navigate the city and our phones have no coverage.

I don't blame you honestly. Downtown's a clusterfuck at the moment, too - construction everywhere and they shut down the main highway until 2019. Why? I couldn't tell you. Is it worth it? Nope.

I do have one question. Why does Montreal have an almost Dark Souls-esque Angel statue?
[Image: theeye.jpeg.size.custom.crop.448x650.jpg]
The bus tour dropped us off just up the block from this, and I couldn't help but think what kinda game this thing would pop up in.
*kicks thread*
(08-27-2017, 06:40 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2017, 04:14 PM)Zanryu Wrote: [ -> ]I don't blame you honestly. Downtown's a clusterfuck at the moment, too - construction everywhere and they shut down the main highway until 2019. Why? I couldn't tell you. Is it worth it? Nope.

I do have one question. Why does Montreal have an almost Dark Souls-esque Angel statue?
[Image: theeye.jpeg.size.custom.crop.448x650.jpg]
The bus tour dropped us off just up the block from this, and I couldn't help but think what kinda game this thing would pop up in.

I've never even seen it myself, wow. Montreal's a weird place dude; a huge chunk of the population hates everyone but themselves while the rest is just sort of like, "but why?"
And after almost ten months, we finally get combat. Inn combat was just about to start, so thanks to Lavi and WS for kicking things off. Maisie and Taika were just going to be there to get captured anyway, so it doesn't really matter who started the fighting there.
This seems like either the best or worst time, but Hi, it's me. I've been talking a bit in the discord server about coming back to this RP and Wyvern said I should ask in the thread first to see if I can hop in woth a new character I'm working on.

Sorry for my long absence from this RP. May I join?
Well, this is as much mine as it is Swift's RP and I'm more than cool with it - Swifty, my dude, your call!
I've got no problem with it. Provided you can find a figure a good way in. It should be better than RJDio's just popping in when it was kinda already established that there were no visitors in town when they got there. There would be a good drop in point a bit later, a bit similar to when Zanryu dropped in a couple rps ago, but you'd have to wait a bit. Although...I guess it could still work even now. I'd probably need a better idea about your character first to figure if that could work. You could shoot me a pm about your character or I'll message you after you post the profile about that idea. I'd love to have you onboard either way. Hopefully Satsume will get along better with this character than with Orica
Cool, thanks. Working on the character now. And we'll see.
(09-13-2017, 09:32 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully Satsume will get along better with this character than with Orica

(09-13-2017, 09:37 PM)Cevian Wrote: [ -> ] And we'll see.

NOW LISTEN HERE ASSHOLE-

*shot*
And I've made my first post.

I'm back.
I've got another vacation(?) tomorrow. It's only two nights, going up to Lake George. We'll be leaving around noon or one tomorrow and we'll be heading back on Friday morning. It's not that much of a vacation, but my posting capabilities will still suffer as a result.

EDIT: Aaand I'm back. . . .yep.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6