FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Discussion - The Dead One Calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Even though this rp has been crawling along, I still feel compelled to say that from Monday to Friday this week, I'll be in Virginia Beach. I'll probably have wifi, but I don't think it'll be easy for me to make any postsnot that's it's necessary as I'm the most recent post

I'll probably still be lurking as long as I have wifi/phone service, so it's not really that big a deal. It's my first vacation since page one of this thread, aka November.

OH GOD THIS TWO PAGE RP HAS GONE ON FOR SEVEN MONTHS. I thought I was rping Shad, but apparently, I'm back to rping Radiance Lost Tyber Fen with his half year rps with little progress.
We'll probably finish in the next 5 months. Wink
Which means I'll have one more post here two months from now about vacation to Vermont in August before that happens. Ugh.
Okay, so I feel like nothing's really gonna happen with the Satsume/Ellie/Shad group until nightfall, but I don't want to timeskip past the Cecily/Paige conversation. Anyone got any suggestions?
I don't know if they would be up for it, but maybe they can do a joint post of their conversation so we could skip to night.

Oh yeah, I'm back, btw.
Agreed, we got the discussion out of the way pretty much, so. We could also bow out until they conclude their portion of the story and are prepared to time skip.
You guys could keep posting. Will Shad wait until nightfall for this though? My guess is they go scout out the castle now to plan for the night. Perhaps Shad sees something that causes him to do something rash. Cecily and Paige return to find that the men have done something stupid.
While that could work...it doesn't exactly work with the night plans. In fact, our first combat is going to be at night, and it's not going to be at the castle.
Basically, Ellie was planning to lead the recon at night to find alternate ways in and study their numbers and such to prepare for the daytime, and then the shit was gonna hit the fan.
Yeah, which also ties into the whole subplot revolving around the town.
I'll do my best to keep our conversation going.
Quote:(thank you Shad, for clearing up that boy/girl situation)
Yep. Until Ellie throws us all for a loop.

Quote:"I hope the others came up with a plan that doesn't involve storming the gate," Paige said. It had been Shad's go-to strategy for more than a few battles.
I love that Paige seems to forget that while Shad does that with the express intent to fight, Paige calls out and antagonizes foes without even thinking about the next step. Plus the fact that both of them have been around each other enough to know that the other is just as reckless as they are. Well, at least Shad's self aware about his own recklessness. I'm not sure if Paige is.

So, are we all good to skip to nightfall now? Just want to make sure everyone's on the same page before I move us on.
*thumbs up*
WyvernSlayer Wrote:I should look into marrying a princess.
Good luck.
Wait a second...I just noticed that Manakete thread you posted when I left for vacation. I'll have you know that I've never considered or even made a manakete character before. I didn't even make a laguz character for Radiance Lost. I'm offended! Just for that, all the bandits we are going to be fighting are manakete who lost their dragon stones.
(07-05-2017, 11:04 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Wait a second...I just noticed that Manakete thread you posted when I left for vacation. I'll have you know that I've never considered or even made a manakete character before. I didn't even make a laguz character for Radiance Lost. I'm offended! Just for that, all the bandits we are going to be fighting are manakete who lost their dragon stones.

Hahaha!  I'm just teasing, mate - now cook us up some stealth combat action!
My post is up, sent Swifty a message to discuss how we're going to proceed from here. I'm also gonna let y'all know that I'm gonna be rather busy the next week as my boss is on vacation, and then two weeks after that I'm on vacation and have NO idea what's going on. I'll likely be able to pop in but I also have a lot of stuff to work on on a project of mine. I'll pop in to double check on things from time to time though!
So....yeah. Sorry for taking a month. Part of it was that I felt that Paige and Cecily were still kinda behind Shad and Eli time wise, so thank you WS for bringing them up to their time. I was also thinking of how exactly for this to go down, and I was kinda in a slump on that part. There was also the fact I've been playing a ton of Fallout 4 and began watching the Monogatari series, of which I've watched 52 episodes of at the moment. That being all of Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, Nekomongatari Black, and all but three episodes of Monogatari Second Season. That last part will probably be rectified within the next day.

My next vacation is from next monday to next friday. We are going to South Burlington, Vermont. On tuesday, we're going up to Montreal for a day, as it's only an hour ride. And we're going to visit the Ben and Jerry's factory for a tour. I'm not really looking forward to the drive to and from Vermont. It's between 5 and 5 1/2 hours depending on traffic.
Oh, shit. You didn't come visit in Montreal? Sad
We were there today, but it was on a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Plus,y family was with me, so they wouldn't approve of me going to see someone when they can barely navigate the city and our phones have no coverage.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6