FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Discussion - The Dead One Calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Given his track record with this group so far, I don't want Satsume anywhere near a bathhouse if I can help it.

Something tells me I'm not going to be able to help it.
(03-19-2017, 09:32 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Given his track record with this group so far, I don't want Satsume anywhere near a bathhouse if I can help it.

Something tells me I'm not going to be able to help it.

On the bright side, it looks like Ellie might reveal she's not a he. Otherwise, I could potentially see Satsume accidentally discovering that truth at the bathhouse. Instead, it'll probably be something like heading into the wrong section.

Also, I just went back through the Reclamation of Tania thread to relive us ragging on Satsume's luck with women, and remembered the npc intervention I had. Hmm...
Considering Paige and Ellie have yet to talk, I figure it'd be alright to let Cecily in on it too considering she's also pretending to be someone she isn't. But when Leroy arrives there's gonna be no choice but to reveal the secret. Could lead to an interesting dynamic somewhere down the road if we get some fresh blood and the group splinters to take on two objectives with the newcomers or something of the like.
Hi all, just dropping in to make my presence known and let you all know I've come to RP
Welcome!
Also, for anyone wondering how DJ was able to waltz in without a profile - he wasn't. He put one up the other day and I approved it, but it's not showing up anymore. Working on fixing it.

Welcome to the crew, mate!
No worries there - I had checked out the profile real quick before it disappeared even. Will work out a post likely tomorrow evening when the missus is home to take charge of the little one for a few!

Also, welcome aboard RJD! Love the name tribute, by the way. A legend never forgotten. \m/
(04-04-2017, 06:12 PM)Zanryu Wrote: [ -> ]No worries there - I had checked out the profile real quick before it disappeared even. Will work out a post likely tomorrow evening when the missus is home to take charge of the little one for a few!

Also, welcome aboard RJD! Love the name tribute, by the way. A legend never forgotten. \m/

Hell yeah! good to be aboard!
I would like to know if anyone is planning on posting or if anyone is struggling to figure out what to write. In the case of the latter, we can talk about it so that we can flesh out the scene to a point where a post is easier to write.
I think Paige is going with Cecilia, so I'm just waiting for the scene change. I just posted, so I assume you're not talking about me.
I think we are waiting on Zanryu.
(04-13-2017, 02:18 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]I think we are waiting on Zanryu.

Yeah, this was my assumption as well.  I mean, I suppose I could post with the implication that Ellie left to find food, but that'd be kind of weird since that's kind of been a driving force for Zanryu's posts up until now.  lol

I'll see if I can't cook something up this weekend to try and get RJ involved - otherwise he'll stalk us forever.  Tongue

EDIT: Nevermind, I forgot it was Easter weekend AND I completely forgot about some things my fiancée wanted to drag me to. So yeah. Square one.
Apologies guys, work load has been absurd the last couple weeks and I made a point to push my side jobs to next weekend to relax a bit on Easter, but didn't wind up relaxing for even a minute. Going to skim now while the little one's distracted and I'll get a post up in a few!
So for my next post, should I skip ahead and have Paige already at the bathhouse? If so, what should she be seeing? Lots of people, or nobody? Hot spring?
Given the proximity to the mountains, I figure a natural spring bath would make sense but a hot spring seems kind of out of place, geographically speaking. In my opinion, at any rate - I failed geography repeatedly in high school so take that for what its worth.
As for people, I assume there would be little to no one, considering the rest of town is dead.
It's not that the town is dead, it's just they are avoiding us like the plague. But, such bath would probably empty all the same.

As for the source of the water, I didn't really have an idea for the towns bath. I figured that the castle would have also tapped into the same source for water and perhaps used magic to artificially heat it.

Then again, we could just say that it's just a hot spring. I don't think we'd be coming back to town after this rp. If we ended up taking the same route back into Lycia, I figured we'd skip the town and just resupply at the castle along the way.
I was thinking that it would be an indoor bathhouse, where water is drawn from a pool and used as needed instead of soaking in water. Hot springs are expensive. If people want it hot, then I'm not going to object (but my character might have some choice words Tongue).

As for people, I wouldn't expect many but it wouldn't be surprising that there are one or two people there who didn't expect there to be outsiders coming in at that moment.
Just to let folks know, I have a post that I've been (very) slowly crafting for the last day or so. I'm thinking what I'll do is bring Ellie and Satsume to a tavern for some eats, and in all likelihood encounter Julius on the way. I might do a little bunnying just to move things along, if that's okay.
(04-27-2017, 05:51 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Just to let folks know, I have a post that I've been (very) slowly crafting for the last day or so.  I'm thinking what I'll do is bring Ellie and Satsume to a tavern for some eats, and in all likelihood encounter Julius on the way.  I might do a little bunnying just to move things along, if that's okay.

Works for me - figure we could let Shad hop into the conversation and we would discuss our plan, possibly leading Satsume to be on high alert in case things go south in the mountains.
Terrible post is terrible - but I got one up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6