FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Discussion - The Dead One Calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: 5018883.jpg]
Few things...first. I'd been wondering why you weren't already in this thread. Second, I actually thought for a bit that you contributed the Satsume parts. So I guess more kudos to Lavi on that. Third. That is definitely some way to reclaim Tania, while also not killing the one npc I had in town while putting her far enough away that she won't know of Aureola being used there.

Aureola too op, plz nerf
(02-08-2017, 05:15 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]That is definitely some way to reclaim Tania, while also not killing the one npc I had in town while putting her far enough away that she won't know of Aureola being used there.

Aureola too op, plz nerf

It had been my plan from the start, it's just that things got really messy on my end and it went up wayyyyy later than I intended.

Besides, you've got enough NPCs that one of them was bound to be doomed by canon eventually.  lol
(02-08-2017, 07:34 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-08-2017, 05:15 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]That is definitely some way to reclaim Tania, while also not killing the one npc I had in town while putting her far enough away that she won't know of Aureola being used there.

Aureola too op, plz nerf

It had been my plan from the start, it's just that things got really messy on my end and it went up wayyyyy later than I intended.

Besides, you've got enough NPCs that one of them was bound to be doomed by canon eventually.  lol

She's actually in the clear. She's was grouped up with the Church healers and they came out on top. The only npc of mine killed off so far is Marcus. And some extraneous npcs that never had an introduction, due to being killed off in this rps set-up.
Woo, welcome back Wyvsy!
(02-08-2017, 09:58 PM)Zanryu Wrote: [ -> ]Woo, welcome back Wyvsy!

Quote:welcome back Wyvsy!

Quote:Wyvsy

*internal hemorrhaging*
You know you love it. ;P
So is that Aureola blast big enough to be seen from Bern?

"Sunrise already- oh no..."
Nah, I think the artwork I picked out to depict it is a good representation - everyone in the city (obviously), and probably a few villages on the outskirts.

Also I apologize for inadvertently stealing the thunder of this thread with that epilogue.  =/
So my first post is SUPER clunky and bad, but I'm here now. Cue confetti and tepid flag-waving.
yayz.

I feel the group walked into a Resident Evil 4 scenario. The whole village is going to turn on them. One of them will have a chainsaw.
(02-26-2017, 12:31 AM)Toogee Wrote: [ -> ]I feel the group walked into a Resident Evil 4 scenario. The whole village is going to turn on them. One of them will have a chainsaw.

I like to believe that we have more likeable protagonists than RE4 did.
(02-26-2017, 01:02 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2017, 12:31 AM)Toogee Wrote: [ -> ]I feel the group walked into a Resident Evil 4 scenario. The whole village is going to turn on them. One of them will have a chainsaw.

I like to believe that we have more likeable protagonists than RE4 did.

As long as it doesn't turn into a Left 4 Dead scenario. It was hard enough to rationalize molotov cocktails in Tellius with my character's drinking problem. Suffice to say, we didn't get graded too favorably. I think I might have gotten a pity level to allow Alwin to promote. Okay, so I'm certain I probably did get that, perhaps with a different rp. That was more of a negative with the group Alwin was rping with though.

We are at the blacksmith, and there are chains. He just needs to secure a saw blade and start swinging
As long as there are no parasites I'm okay with this. Though Ellie still needs to get some food in her, she's kind of overwhelmed with worry at the moment. /sad
So I guess I'm still a little in the dark here - ARE we going to get attacked before we enter the castle? What's the plan here?
It was never agreed upon in PM exactly what will happen, but it does seem to lean towards an encounter prior to reaching the castle.
Definitely looks that way - I'm assuming the civs have been rounded up and brought to the castle save for those who have a use in staying in town. All the more reason that the Bern riders showing up could be a very, very good thing for us. We could focus more on protecting the people while they do a lot of the heavy lifting.
Most of the townspeople who live there are still living in the town. Sorry if that was unclear.
Yeah, there is going to be an fight before we get to the castle. I'd elaborate a bit more but my break is over.
Well - I am definitely intrigued as to how this is going to pan out then. Should proooobably get Ellie fed next post, it seems.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6