FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Discussion - The Dead One Calls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(11-20-2016, 02:08 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]Uh...yeah. That was in no way what Zanryu had planned. There would have probably been celebrating at the end, to an extent, but it was a bit more grim than that. The first half would have involved having to liberate the Hyperion safe house from bandits in an attempt to save Shad's sister, future brother-in-law, and some of his servants, and in doing so protect a town that would have been the bandits next target. We would have discovered almost all of the soldier Shads had there, including my npc Marcus, slaughtered along the path there.

Well, gee, if you knew what it was about, then you could run it. I was just thinking of a different RP to do >_>.
(10-29-2016, 10:58 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [ -> ]I was having passing thoughts on trying to start up the thread myself, because, how I understand it, the Hyperion safe house is going to be a major part of this thread for at least the first half. But I think Zanryu was also going to do the closing post of Reclamation of Tania, so I think we are waiting on him to do that as well.

I already mentioned that possibility. But I also knew I was going on vacation, so I kinda wanted that out of the way first if it came to it. I'll try to come up with an intro post some time tonight, as I'm still unwinding from vacation.
Okay, so I posted the thread. It's the first rp thread I think I've started in years, and maybe the fifth total I've ever done, so it could be better. I'll post a picture if you guys want of what I've pictured the place to look like.
Excellent. I'm slowly crafting a post.
I'm going to do my next post monday unless someone says otherwise.
My post is almost done. It should be up in a day or so.
My internet is down until Wednesday. We think the wire leading to the pole has a snag or break in it but as it is Sunday we can't get shit done about it. We scheduled a technician to look at it...On Wednesday.

On another note...How dare you all not be OK rushing recklessly into danger with no rest?! I kid. Shad is full of bad ideas. We will head to town to rest, perhaps  receive a info dump, and I guess allow Eli to send the message. It's not like they'd get a response the next day, so even if we bunny that bit, it should allow us to proceed without Zanryu for awhile.
I had a burst of inspiration on how to add onto the scenario, but it will require characters to be somewhat "in the dark" as to the reality of it. It's basically a short mystery, so I am not sure if you guys want to know what it is going in or want to be led around and try to figure it out.
Shoot me a message about it. I'm all on board on changing some things if I think it could work. I originally thought us visiting the Hyperion safehouse was going to be a easy thing until Zanryu suggested it being taken over.
I'm all for being "in the dark"
I have just sent a message to Swift regarding the details.
Holy hell you guys, I'm shocked yet pleased that you started this up regardless of my presence - I'm REALLY sorry I disappeared, things have been really rough at home the last few months and I haven't had much time to do anything myself, let alone get online in my spare time. Glad things are still somewhat on track though - I'll read through whatever we've got here possibly tonight or tomorrow (announcing a huge snow storm so I may be stuck going in at 4am, so who knows) and try to hop back in if I can.

Again, terribly sorry for my disappearance guys - if it happens again I'll try to get on to inform you guys sooner. Sad
I have finished writing my post, pending edits if anyone wants to post something to avert me from posting twice in a row.
Christ, can't catch a damn break, sorry for disappearing again. Had our floors redone due to water damage but had no advance notice, came home to the dustiest apartment I've ever seen in my life armed with a toddler. Was not a good week, let me tell ya. Gonna read through now and work on a post as I can, juggling housework and helping a buddy out at the moment.

EDIT: Posted, finally!
I would post right now, but my internet just went down again. There's this damn branch pulling down on some cables coming from our house to the pole across the street, which we think might be the cause of it. If the internet is back up in the morning, I'll post. If not, I'll figure out a way to copy my planned post onto my phone and post through it.

EDIT: Still don't have internet, but I've posted.
Why is everyone signing the guest registry? In other words, why is the group leaving a paper trail for someone to find them? These people really suck at lying low Tongue.

I probably won't be able to post until the weekend, fyi.
I figured that Cecily and Satsume probably had put down an alias. Maisie and Taika have nothing against them. And Shad's filled with terrible ideas. But who knows if the innkeep will even take him seriously. It's not like most people have an id that can prove or discredit whatever they sign.
Cecily wrote down a name, not her name. There is a distinction! The idea is that the innkeeper has something to connect faces and names in the case for whatever reason he needs to contact authorities, if the person in question doesn't pay rent, or he has gone missing when he is supposed to be staying at the inn, among other possibilities.
Hey, Eli Vael doesn't exist so Ellie's somewhat safe, if things play out the way I've got it in my head. Tongue Besides, probably safer in Bern!
So I've been reading through this and I kinda want to jump in as Satsume, if that's cool. I mean, he's already there as a tagalong, anyway.

By the way, excellent work with your last post, Lavi. You captured him perfectly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6