The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Let's make an RP! - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Roleplays (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Fire Emblem: Insurrection (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-28.html)
+----- Forum: Insurrection: Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-30.html)
+----- Thread: Let's make an RP! (/thread-254.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Let's make an RP! - Toogee - 06-01-2014

Cast:

Toogee- Paige Pierpont
Breadophile- Kalin
WyvernSlayer- Satsume Hinotama
Lavi- Neil
Swift_Assassin- Shad Hyperion
Cevian- Orica

Unfortunately, the RP is closed. Feel free to follow along and comment here Smile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original post:

So it looks like there are enough characters to put up an RP or two. I figured I'd get the ball rolling and put up a discussion thread. I don't have a definitive plot at the moment, but I do have a few details:

1. Since much of the RP takes place in Lycia, this RP will likely take place within those borders.

2. This being one of the first RPs, it's only appropriate that it involve bandits/brigands Tongue.

That's pretty much all I've got. Here's one of my initial ideas:

Quote:I actually had an idea for an RP about some bandit attempting to rewrite history by spreading false stories regarding FE7 boss character Glass (The gods fear my name!). Claiming to be the descendant of Glass, the bandit blames the Ostian Empire for erasing his legacy. When his story is countered by Paige, he sicks his bandit gang on her, other PCs. Later, he also tries to burn down a village library to erase the truth. PCs work to stop him.

I would love some comments and any other suggestions for a plot (it doesn't have to be this one). I know this isn't a major plot event or anything special, but it's something to get things started. Smile

RE: Let's make an RP! - Breadophile - 06-01-2014

Where's a reaver when you need one? #justpegasusknightthings

Though I suppose since you mentioned Glass I should be alright here.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Swift_Assassin - 06-01-2014

Where in Lycia did you have in mind? I'm sure I can justify Shad being there one way or another.

RE: Let's make an RP! - WyvernSlayer - 06-01-2014

Count me in. It'll be good to flex the RP muscles again.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Toogee - 06-01-2014

(06-01-2014, 03:12 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: Where in Lycia did you have in mind? I'm sure I can justify Shad being there one way or another.

I'm thinking east side, probably still in the Pherae region. The way I had envisioned, Paige is off to pick up books copied by monks. After the whole "razing of the church" thing, they're closing up and heading for more hospitable locales. She tries to meet them as they're heading to Bern and ends up getting caught up in the whole Glass thing.

That being said, I could edit this to accommodate the other side of Lycia if need be.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Swift_Assassin - 06-01-2014

Nah, it's fine. Shad sent his uncle and sister(both mages) to a safe house he prepared in Bern and intends to go there and help. He can be in the Pherae area easily.

RE: Let's make an RP! - WyvernSlayer - 06-01-2014

I think keeping it localized would be best for the time being.

Important to note is that Pherae is the least outwardly oppressive of the Lycian provinces; Lycian law is still in effect, but the locals are more scared than anything.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Toogee - 06-01-2014

The RP is titled "The First of Many" and can be found here.

Hopefully, I have the setting correct. I don't know if I overdid it on the fear thing.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Toogee - 06-02-2014

Quote:((Not much mention of what the actual conflict is. Do you plan to do that later?))

I figured we would use our first posts to place our characters in the city, introduce them for the first time. My next post will introduce Glass II and his false claims, everything mentioned above.

RE: Let's make an RP! - WyvernSlayer - 06-02-2014

I think you nailed it, Toogee.

If work is slow, I'll have a post up later today.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Swift_Assassin - 06-03-2014

Tell me if you want me to take out that last part about the rocks. It's something that came to mind, but I'm not entirely sure if you had different plans for it.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Breadophile - 06-03-2014

#derailer4lyfe

Uh, if you need me to change something, lemme know.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Toogee - 06-03-2014

I think I can make it work. Next post won't be until tonight (like my last post). Battles will commence there for sure. Do you guys want to handle your own opponents or should I run general commands and you handle the results?

RE: Let's make an RP! - WyvernSlayer - 06-03-2014

We've been around the block before. Just let us handle our own - if you have any stipulations, just let us know here before we start knocking heads. Smile

RE: Let's make an RP! - Falaflame - 06-03-2014

If this were 7 years ago, I'd have joined the RP, myself. But sadly, I've kinda grew out of RPing over the years.

That doesn't stop me from reading your work, though. Entertain me guys. :3

RE: Let's make an RP! - Breadophile - 06-04-2014

(06-03-2014, 03:53 PM)Falaflame Wrote: If this were 7 years ago, I'd have joined the RP, myself. But sadly, I've kinda grew out of RPing over the years.

That doesn't stop me from reading your work, though. Entertain me guys. :3

Of course the head mod would be looking down us from his high horse. MOD ABUSE MOD ABUSE

RE: Let's make an RP! - WyvernSlayer - 06-04-2014

I've noticed that we've acquired quite a number of people in this RP, not all of whom have made posts here.

Toogee, I recommend that you put a list of members and their characters in the first post of this thread, for ease of tracking. Otherwise, you run the risk of too many people jumping in headfirst, and things will get hard to follow in a hurry.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Cevian - 06-04-2014

(06-04-2014, 04:55 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: I've noticed that we've acquired quite a number of people in this RP, not all of whom have made posts here.

Toogee, I recommend that you put a list of members and their characters in the first post of this thread, for ease of tracking. Otherwise, you run the risk of too many people jumping in headfirst, and things will get hard to follow in a hurry.

Kinda like what I did.

Sorry if that messed things up.

RE: Let's make an RP! - Toogee - 06-04-2014

OK, I've edited the first posts of both threads to include a cast list. This seems like a good max to have, so I also closed the RP to any more members. Sorry to any interested parties, but there are still enough people around to form another RP (I think).

RE: Let's make an RP! - WyvernSlayer - 06-06-2014

In case anyone is unclear about Satsume's weapon, it's a telescopic spear. If Generals could latch a lance to a retracting chain a hundred years ago, then this is TOTALLY fair game. Wink