FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Lookit dese fuckin stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I also had a Roy that looked exactly like this:

lv20
38 HP
17 Str
16 Skill
10 Speed
18 Lck
17 Def
4 Res

So basically, he was basically an armor unit. Which stinks because a lot of the magic users near the end doubled him. ._.
I would call that a pretty solid Eliwood. Sure the spd is a bit low but those other stats are absurd. I so often get Eliwood that do fuckin' nothing and then sit around at level 20 with shitty stats waiting for promotion.
That's actually Roy, and not Eliwood. Which made the Defense gains even more ridiculous. lol
Everything I just said about my usual Eliwoods can be applied to Roy tenfold. Even shittier for even longer. I grinded everyone up to level 20/20 during the final chapter my last playthrough and my Roy actually turned out awesome, but he was useless until exactly then.
Tbh he's usually useless until the chapter he gets the Sword of Seals. And even with that sword, there's still some other units I'd rather use over him. Also Sword of Seals only has 20(?) uses, so, without hammerne, he's only "awesome" for a chapter or two, then he goes back to being barely average, or worse, bad.
Yeah, I only used the SoS in the final chapter where I grinded him up to 20/20 with the rest of my units that I brought. Before that he gained a few levels with a silver sword and was all around amazingly average until he turned out pretty damn good by the end. Although I just looked up his averages and he was pretty much right on average except his strength was low and his defense was really high. He actually does have good stats by 20/20, but he's pretty terrible until that point.
if you powerlevel him when he promotes he's alright for like, 3 chapters. But as for the 20 chapters before that, yeah he's pretty awful.
So, level 14 Lowen on HHM:

HP: 35
Str: 12
Skl: 12
Spd: 11
Luck: 5
Def: 10
Res: 2

I was kind of expecting higher defense than that. Everything else is great, though.
my lowen always gets owned statwise for some reason, but my florina always, and i mean ALWAYS ends above average. she's such a good unit to me that at least one playthrough i've done because i felt like training her again.

eabove are my florina's stats, below are the averages, i'm fairly sure i gave her a cloth for the 7 hp so i substracted that
Lv --- HP -- str -- skl - spd - lck - def -- res
21 --- 36 --- 17 -- 19 --- 20 -- 16 -- 10 --- 11
21 -- 33.4 - 14.6 16.5 - 19.45 16.5 8.85 - 12.65
Pages: 1 2 3