FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Lookit dese fuckin stats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yeah, your Zealot was blessed in literally every single stat except HP and luck, by a huge margin. I had a pretty awesome Treck and my main paladin, but he was still worse than Zeiss so he didn't get a spot.

Edit: And I just remembered that the reinforcements appear at the beginning of the enemy turn in Hard Mode of FE7. So guess that's not really a complaint I can make about FE6 anymore.
Murdock.

I hated that fight so fucking much. Enemy generals, up to this point, had, MAYBE, 20 defense max, even the bosses. Suddenly, and for no apparent reason, MURDOCK, apparently the oldest and most badass of the three generals, shows up, with fuckin' 25 defense, sitting pretty on a THRONE. So, without factoring in WTA, that's 28 points of defense to get through, and 30 extra avoid, on a chapter where you have to beat it in 20 turns to get the Gaiden.

Luckily, I had Ellen ready to heal Uber-Lilina as soon as I brought her there, and boom. Still, I had, like, one turn to do it. Would've been SO pissed if it hadn't worked.

Speaking of her, I think I got a REALLY GOOD Lilina.
Lv: 17
HP:32
Mag: 30 (duh)
Skl: 13 (Needs work)
Spd: 24 (Big Grin)
Luck: 24 (Unsurprising)
Def: 7 (Unsurprising)
Res: 23 (Nice)

Also, Niime leveled some stats. Considering her age and horrabysmal growths, that's actually pretty nice.
You have 30 turns to kill him, fyi. 20 would be a bit of a rush, although I'm I sure I actually did that by accident. Murdock was a bitch but he was no mmatch for my Lugh, who got pretty magic blessed, and even though his speed was below average but more than enough to double him. His damn Tomahawk was almost enough to one shot him, but a lucky critical from Thunder ended it quickly.
(07-27-2015, 10:16 AM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, your Zealot was blessed in literally every single stat except HP and luck, by a huge margin. I had a pretty awesome Treck and my main paladin, but he was still worse than Zeiss so he didn't get a spot.

Edit: And I just remembered that the reinforcements appear at the beginning of the enemy turn in Hard Mode of FE7. So guess that's not really a complaint I can make about FE6 anymore.

those were only for a few chapters for as far as I remembered.

fe6, every goddamn chapter.
Yeah as I play through it they're both happening. I haven't played Blazing Sword in ages.

Also I think this mobile emulator is screwing with my stats (in a good way, usually). My level 10 Lowen has 12 strength and my level 15 Sain has FIFTEEN skill.
I have the GBA cartridge still. Lol I've been playing Blazing Sword a lot lately. Everyone on my team sucks for some reason this play through. =/
(07-31-2015, 03:43 PM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah as I play through it they're both happening. I haven't played Blazing Sword in ages.

Also I think this mobile emulator is screwing with my stats (in a good way, usually). My level 10 Lowen has 12 strength and my level 15 Sain has FIFTEEN skill.

15 skill?

you cant be serious.

after promotion that's Sain's 20/20 average.
[Image: XvUUK03l.jpg]

BEHOLD

also 20/20 Sain average is 18
(08-01-2015, 12:43 AM)Jack Wrote: [ -> ][Image: XvUUK03l.jpg]

BEHOLD

super blessed skill and res, and average everything else.

Quote:also 20/20 Sain average is 18

close enough
I should also mention that my level 20/1 Lowen has 10 Res and 18 Spd. Slightly below average in Luck, but otherwise turning out even more awesome than usual.

Oh and for once I have a good Erk. Like, absurdly good (well, for what he is, that is).
you know, Erk's shit Mag stat and rather mediocre mag growth kinda made me wish Nino wasn't so far back in recruitment ._.

cuz you know, not once have I had an Erk with 20+ in Mag at 20/20
He really is a gamble, because an average Erk really isn't any better than an average Pent. His only noticable lead is in speed and HP, but his lower con makes the speed lead smaller. Not to mention Pent is awesome right from the get-go and has an A is staves. A good Erk will turn out better than Pent, but a screwed Erk will be terrible. I usually raise him up to around level 10 and decide from there. My level 20 Erk has 15 mag and res and 8 def, everything else about average. So I'll say that's good enough for me to give him a go.

And I just noticed my Florina is partiularly blessed. Average strength but everything else is insane. I used the Seraph Robe on her in Lyn's mode so I didn't notice how high her HP was, but even if I ignore that boost her HP is still 7 points above average.
Really?

Str wasn't Florina's major issue. It was her goddamn HP.

Every single run I used her, only once has she got past 25 hp at Lv20.
Just promoted her and she has 48 HP, so would have been 41 unboosted. Raven is also turning into a monster, but I'll admit to two or three level ups of RNG abuse. But then again he always turns out awesome so it isn't as noticable.

And my Eliwood is getting good strength. That's new.
Lowen at lv. 20/15 on HHM cartridge:
HP: 54
Str: 21
Skl: 21
Spd: 17
Luck: 16
Def: 25(max)
Res: 19

Swords: A Lances: S Axes: B

He's a fuckin' monster, and even better? He has the Uber Spear.

So, at his current level,
HP:71
Str: 26
Skl: 25
Spd: 26
Luck: 16
Def: 29
Res: 33

I've had a good Erk before. A grand total of once, but he was badass. Gave him a body ring and let him loose, he killed nearly everything on the map.
You know speaking of godly blessed units, I had a godly screwed unit in one of my FE7 playthroughs that I'll never forget.

Lv20 Lucius. Fuck me. The only reason why I kept on using him was because I wanted arena money.

23 HP
17 Mag
11 Skill
10 Speed
2 Lck
2 Def
20 Res

I mean, are you flipping serious...
Wow, no speed increases in 17 levelups. That's pretty bad, but not godly screwed. Godly screwed is how my PoR Ikes often turn out. I don't have a specific example like you, but one time his strength didn't go up in 10 levels. It isn't uncommon for my Ikes to have some combination of Str and Skl around 10, Def around 8,, or Spd around 12. I've never had all four happen in one go, but I think a least once I had a level 20 Ike with 10 Str, 11 Skl, and 8 Def. He evens out by the end, but he becomes a huge liability before he promotes, and even soon after. Chapter 17 is especially a bother because his already low stats are cut in half for the second half.
For once, I have screenshots. Emulators and all.
Woah, Eliwood is offensive as fuck.

Too bad his defenses are flimsier than usual.
Actually the defenses are above average, I'd say. Luck and Res are exactly average, and defense is one point short, but HP is 5 above average.

Dat Canas tho.
Pages: 1 2 3