FEPlanet Community

Full Version: Rate Your Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You're still weak to mage counter tanks, though. I'd do calcs with 56 hp and 26 skill/27 speed before doing anything else with the protector.
(05-24-2015, 07:12 PM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]You're still weak to mage counter tanks, though. I'd do calcs with 56 hp and 26 skill/27 speed before doing anything else with the protector.

I suppose I could Aurora them with my Chaos Knight Lord? After all, he gets both Light and Dark magic so he's likely to have a WTA advantage, and counter tanks won't have a noteworthy resistance. I think 2 of my units being countered isn't too bad anyway given that the metagame is made of glass.
Apart from that, since I forgot about Pegsuits, 50 HP would be enough to survive one, so maybe 27 Skill and 29 Speed? Or is there anything else worth surviving that I am overlooking?
Well personally, i wouldn't advise on that build anyway mainly because one ORKOable unit means more units dead after a first strike. I did say the meta is dodge, but I didn't say counter tanks didn't exist. They're still around. Like I said, players will take a free ORKO whenever they see one, and as such, dancing around with that unit becomes a problem later on.

But if you really insist, you could go 26 skill and 30 speed, and put the rest of the stats into HP for the additional bulk. Remember, pegs can only pursuit up to reliable C ranks if you're at 30 speed. Just, if you see a counter tank that's a magic user, make sure to have a staff at the top of your inventory (aka de-equipping), that should be your first priority.
Basilikos and double Counter (31 with WTA3 and 8 dmg for each counter) still don't ORKO with 50/30/26/30/19/11/18 and 6 extra HP still wouldn't help survive a Killer Axe or anything else better to my knowledge, so I think I could keep that and if it's really necessary de-equip her so she doesn't get countered too much. My Swordmaster is fine too, WTA3 Rex Hasta and counters combined do 54/56 damage. (Master Knight calcs ftw)
Alright. And 30 speed helps because Pegs can't pursuit with things like Forged Verrines, Forged Fenrirs, Gespenst, etc. So be sure to always have a 0-wt 1-2 range weapon equipped. That's probably what you're going to use on every physical unit anyway, because the other 1-2 range toys really aren't worth using 9/10 times, unless you're a Troub promote or you're a general insight main. It's important to get that counter attack to hit. At least to my knowledge.
(05-25-2015, 06:42 AM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]Alright. And 30 speed helps because Pegs can't pursuit with things like Forged Verrines, Forged Fenrirs, Gespenst, etc. So be sure to always have a 0-wt 1-2 range weapon equipped. That's probably what you're going to use on every physical unit anyway, because the other 1-2 range toys really aren't worth using 9/10 times, unless you're a Troub promote or you're a general insight main. It's important to get that counter attack to hit. At least to my knowledge.

Yes, not being pursuited by Gespenst helps.
I think it basically depends on whether it ends up helping me kill the opposing unit in less turns and whether it decreases my unit's own lifespan. The latter wasn't the case but the damage dealt to a 30 def unit is 3-4 HP per hit I think - nearly negligible in most cases unless I can ORKO afterwards with S-rank magic or something like that. But given that it can't be one-rounded, I think I'll usually go with leaving a Javelin equipped in most cases.

About the part I bolded, I understand how they may be worth using on a Troub promote, but how come they're not so useful otherwise? I would have assumed re-equipping toys after attacking with a "normal" weapon at the end of the turn was a normal thing to do anyway and it would be basically the same thing after attacking with a weighty toy.
The power increase generally isn't worth the weight gain and hit rate drop, especially on a turn you have no control over. Getting a hit in is far more important on a counter attack.
As I announced I've made a prototype for an unpromo team. I hope the formula glassy bow user + glassy peg + dual tank + physical tank + special tank + healer works because I built my team based on that Tongue

Here's my unworthy unpromotes; the Dark Knight should be Warded whenever possible, other than that I doubt I'll use/need to use boosting staves. actually my Raider would survive Verrine+Mithril Axe if I ward it lol

Dark Kn. [Bulky]
Stats at level 20
HP [2/15%]: 38.00
POW [2/15%]: 20.00
SKL [0/0%]: 10.00
SPD [2/20%]: 19.00
DEF [0/0%]: 18.00
RES [2/20%]: 14.00
LCK [0/0%]: 9.00
Pursuit/Counter/Aurora (on a side note I'm still horrible at choosing skills sometimes)

Right now I'm actually questioning how much of a point there is in making my Dark Knight a lord. Basically this build doesn't get pursuited and therefore not 2RKOd when Ward is on (and pursuits armors for the case they actually get used), but at the same time I could maybe make my Nomad bulkier?
Maybe it's just me and lording is less extreme in unpromos. Nevertheless advice on who to lord would be appreciated.

Nomad [Glass Cannon]
Stats at level 20
HP [1/0%]: 32.00
POW [2/20%]: 20.00
SKL [1/10%]: 16.00
SPD [2/10%]: 20.00
DEF [0/0%]: 9.00
RES [0/0%]: 8.00
LCK [0/0%]: 10.00
Pursuit/Impale

Awesome for smashing pegs. Also Mystics which would do a number on my Gale Knight. Speaking of which:

Gale Kn. [Defencive]
Stats at level 20
HP [2/5%]: 34.00
POW [2/15%]: 15.00
SKL [0/0%]: 11.00
SPD [2/20%]: 25.00
DEF [0/0%]: 7.00
RES [0/0%]: 14.00
LCK [0/0%]: 12.00
Pursuit/Nihil
so much better than the build she has now this can actually take one single hit lol

Raider [Brute]
Stats at level 20
HP [2/5%]: 40.00
SKL [0/5%]: 15.00
SPD [0/0%]: 11.00
DEF [0/10%]: 17.00
RES [2/5%]: 8.00
LCK [0/0%]: 8.00
Counter/(Nihil/Wrath/Impale)

Hard counter (pun may or may not be intended) for bow users because I hate facing them so much Tongue

Mystic [Brute]
Stats at level 20
HP [2/10%]: 40.00
SKL [2/10%]: 17.00
SPD [0/0%]: 12.00
DEF [0/0%]: 8.00
RES [0/0%]: 16.00

I wanted to have a Monk originally, but they can't max anything at all so I get another bow user. I suppose it'll do some good against Fliers...?

Cleric [Rogue]
Stats at level 20
HP [2/20%]: 40.00
POW [1/0%]: 15.00
SKL [0/5%]: 14.00
SPD [0/0%]: 14.00
DEF [2/15%]: 14.00
RES [1/0%]: 15.00
LCK [0/0%]: 11.00
Nihil/Aurora

I could have put 1 point from HP, Power and Res on Luck, but avoiding Insight seems unnecessary to me when I can prevent it being 2HKO'd anyway. If people run around with 2 Mithril Axe users these days, I could always put one point from Power to Def but I'll assume they don't...
That team looks fine. Though I tend to cap Res/Defense on Mystic/Raider anyway since Wrath is rarely seen due to lack of crit bonus classes. Not only that, but if you cap defense on your raider, that also means some armored units will be unable to counter you. And you won't really be catching much with 16 res, unless they're light magic users, or really glassy mages, so capping it is usually optimal.

That cleric is fine, but I suggest running Curate instead. It can do the exact same build, except now if push comes to shove (pun may or may not be intended), you could have that unit shove your DK/Mystic for a first strike and/or hit/run. Though if you plan a first strike with shoving with your only healer, make sure your first strike is flaw-proof.

I'd reduce DK's speed by 1 and cap HP at 40.

Some small changes will definitely benefit you, but at least it isn't a full out overhaul (healer aside). I'd say that's a solid team. As for other lord options, Nomad's a solid lord option IMO. As is Mystic.
(05-31-2015, 06:07 AM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]That team looks fine. Though I tend to cap Res/Defense on Mystic/Raider anyway since Wrath is rarely seen due to lack of crit bonus classes. Not only that, but if you cap defense on your raider, that also means some armored units will be unable to counter you. And you won't really be catching much with 16 res, unless they're light magic users, or really glassy mages, so capping it is usually optimal.

That cleric is fine, but I suggest running Curate instead. It can do the exact same build, except now if push comes to shove (pun may or may not be intended), you could have that unit shove your DK/Mystic for a first strike and/or hit/run. Though if you plan a first strike with shoving with your only healer, make sure your first strike is flaw-proof.

I'd reduce DK's speed by 1 and cap HP at 40.

Some small changes will definitely benefit you, but at least it isn't a full out overhaul (healer aside). I'd say that's a solid team. As for other lord options, Nomad's a solid lord option IMO. As is Mystic.

Having thought about lording the Nomad I'd be building a less offensive unit to make use of the lordnessitude... yeah I'll leave it at the Dark Knight for absolute invincibility. 40 HP instead of 38 apparently allows me to survive reliable Iron Bow 20 res Aurora Mystic with Pursuit (22, 23 if it happens to be heavy for some reason lol) and a Mithril Axe (16) so I'll go with that. (now if only I sometimes also took Aurora and Counter into account before making my teams...)
Capping Raider's def and Mystic's res as well as making a new healer who has con seems sensible as well, and I don't even have to regret using up a stat change for the healer I made in this case because it was recent enough for the change to be for free Big Grin
Second attempt at an unpromo team, I've allowed myself a bit of freedom here and... well... you'll see.

Adept [Bulky]
Stats at level 20
HP [2/20%]: 40.00
SPD [2/10%]: 17.00
DEF [0/0%]: 17.00
RES [2/20%]: 15.00

I've seen a fair number of unpromo teams based on a Templar lord in the last unpromo tourney so this will laugh right in their faces. Can't be 2RKOd when Warded and will laugh at Lunar Peg Verrines.

Nomad [Glass Cannon]
Stats at level 20
HP [2/15%]: 40.00
SKL [0/0%]: 13.00
SPD [2/5%]: 19.00
DEF [0/0%]: 9.00

This team's bow user. Tailored to survive Pursuit Counter Verrine/Mithril Axe with a Bronze Bow equipped and it's not like skill matters anyway

Shaman [Bulky]
Stats at level 20
HP [1/20%]: 40.00
POW [2/0%]: 18.00
SKL [0/0%]: 12.00
DEF [2/10%]: 15.00
RES [1/10%]: 15.00

Survives anything but Pursuits, although even then Lunar Peg Pursuit+any attack that doesn't pursuit doesn't 2RKO. Even being 2 points off of capping power for that purpose shouldn't matter too much I think, it's not like this set will be Impale-bait anytime soon and everyone will be prepared for the 2 extra damage anyway.

Solar Kn. [Defencive]
Stats at level 20
HP [2/5%]: 34.00
POW [2/20%]: 15.00
SPD [2/15%]: 24.00
RES [0/0%]: 13.00
LCK [0/0%]: 13.00

arrrgh why must solar pegs be 1 point away from capping speed and power and surviving a Mithril Bow
Contingency plan for any dark mages running rampant regardless of whether they are a threat to my lord or not.

Wyv. Fighter [Defencive]
Stats at level 20
HP [2/0%]: 40.00
SPD [2/20%]: 20.00
DEF [0/0%]: 16.00
RES [0/0%]: 7.00
LCK [0/0%]: 7.00

Felt like trying this out. Again people like using axes, so this is my counter for those guys. Not sure if there's a point in putting the leftover points in def and res when I could be making sure there are 2% less occasions on which I get randomly screwed though tbh.

Curate [Bulky]
Stats at level 20
POW [2/0%]: 15.00
SKL [0/0%]: 14.00
SPD [0/10%]: 14.00
DEF [0/0%]: 14.00

And of course, I need a healer so I use the only build that makes sense to use in unpromos. :O
I think I've rated 2 of your teams already, so I think I'll hand the baton to someone else to rate it.

Though, for calcing counter rates, I honestly suggest calcing it with shortbow (or any 1-2 range weapon equivalent of that), since most of the time that's going to be equipped unless under specific circumstances.

You could raise wyvern's skill to 13 but imo it isn't really worth the drop in bulk especially since under optimal cases you're going to want to survive a bow attack and a physical attack. And plus the 3% in hit rate isn't really going to do much especially in unpromotes where a ton of enemies are tankyAF.

Though your lord can survive a peg verrine, note that it's not optimal to set up that unit right in front of a lunar. You're better off setting it up against a physical, light user, or hell even an anima user at times.
Lazy mode: on

(06-13-2015, 09:46 PM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]I think I've rated 2 of your teams already, so I think I'll hand the baton to someone else to rate it. 3, actually

Though, for calcing counter rates, I honestly suggest calcing it with shortbow (or any 1-2 range weapon equivalent of that), since most of the time that's going to be equipped unless under specific circumstances. oops. It still survives with Short Bow though, so it's fine

You could raise wyvern's skill to 13 but imo it isn't really worth the drop in bulk especially since under optimal cases you're going to want to survive a bow attack and a physical attack. And plus the 3% in hit rate isn't really going to do much especially in unpromotes where a ton of enemies are tankyAF. Bulk it is...

Though your lord can survive a peg verrine, note that it's not optimal to set up that unit right in front of a lunar. You're better off setting it up against a physical, light user, or hell even an anima user at times. Eh, I'll only Ward it if I need it to survive Verrines or Auroras, anyway, and yes ideally I wouldn't set my lord up in front of super effective weapons lol
Well right now it's fine so I don't really have to comment on it further. Should be good to go.
For Zoryou. I decided to make this so he can have something in promote play that works.

http://feto.feplanet.net/character/view/101208

This unit is OK... The defense is nice to catch DT Druids on pursuit crits without being countered, but those are kind of a dying race. Let's switch this to:

Soldier -> Halberdier [Glass Cannon]
Stats at level 20/20
HP [2/15%]: 60.00
POW [2/15%]: 30.00
SKL [0/5%]: 26.00
SPD [2/15%]: 30.00
DEF [0/2.5%]: 18.00
RES [0/0%]: 10.00
LCK [2/17.5%]: 27.00

Pursuit/Insight

This will be the spotlight of the squad. The stats are set in a way that it can survive any 2 hits from any physical units, barring counters. This helps with dancing, as you can position yourself in range of 2 physical units. You could put the one point in defense into Luck, but you're not really failing to insight anything significant with 27 luck that 28 luck can. Alternatively, you could Wrath instead of Insight, but Insight has so much more utility overall, and pursuit crits are generally more worth going for than single-hit crits anyways.

This lord is a solid lord and all, but it is eaten alive by teams that carry War Medics, and War Medics are VERY common, which is where this unit comes into play:

http://feto.feplanet.net/character/view/107309

It looks fine and all, but it needs more luck than that sadly.

Troubadour -> Valkyrie [Glass Cannon]
Stats at level 20/20
HP [2/0%]: 42.00
POW [2/20%]: 30.00
SKL [0/0%]: 21.00
SPD [0/5%]: 27.00
DEF [0/0%]: 11.00
RES [0/0%]: 15.00
LCK [2/15%]: 32.00

Insight/Pursuit

This will be your answer to the War Medics that tend to threaten your lord. This will also be your answer to Hawk Archers, who also tend to pose a problem, and are also really common. It's stats are set to survive one WTA2 Horseslayer. The main skill should almost always be in Insight, as that's what Troubs main niche is, but it can also pursuit if Insight isn't necessary. However, keep in mind that it is very frail, so counter tanks like Wraiths tend to make it suffer to misery. We want to have a decent check to that.

http://feto.feplanet.net/character/view/107303

This seems like something we can work with, but it's going to need a lot more speed than that.
Shaman -> Druid [Glass Cannon]
Stats at level 20/20
HP [2/10%]: 52.00
POW [2/7.5%]: 30.00
SKL [0/7.5%]: 26.00
SPD [2/15%]: 29.00
RES [0/0%]: 15.00
LCK [0/0%]: 17.00

Pursuit/?

This puts a stop to any units that rely entirely on Counter to severely damage enemies. It's stats are set so that it survives a Brave Axe from a War Medic, and survives 2 auroras+any S rank weapon, given it has Worm equipped. Main skill should always be pursuit, but second skill is filler. You could have Wrath if you have Maelstrom, or a sharp dark tome. You could have Nihil if Peg Mages are that much of a concern. This is also a backup healer in case the others are down. This is already a decent core as-is, halberdier lord and valkyrie handles the aurora units that want to threaten this, and this handles the counter units that threaten the lord and valk. But we don't really have much in terms of bulk, do we? Nor do we have a flyer. Having some bulky units and a flyer helps when dancing, too!

http://feto.feplanet.net/character/view/108461

I guess this is a decent start... but the pow is much too low. Let me fix that.

Solar Kn. -> Dawn Kn. [Glass Cannon]
Stats at level 20/20
HP [2/12.5%]: 50.00
POW [1/15%]: 25.00
SKL [1/5%]: 26.00
SPD [2/7.5%]: 35.00
RES [0/0%]: 17.00
LCK [0/0%]: 22.00

Pursuit/Nihil

I actually wanted this to be a Flare Kn, but I'm working with what you already have right now. This will be your standard peg mage that doubles anything and everything other than, well, other peg mages. And this can at least stand toe-to-toe with sunsets should the dire need arises since it has access to light magic. The stats are set so it can survive a Rienfleche/Heavy Great Bow. This can also be a backup healer should your other healers die. It will almost always be on Pursuit, though if you fear Impale bow users, you can switch to Nihil. Bow units in general are a major issue to this, and depending what kind of bow unit it is, you'll have different answers to it. Still, we should probably have something supplementary to combat those.

You dont have any Adept>Mage Knights on you, so lemme find one worthy of being promoted.

http://feto.feplanet.net/character/view/102922

This one is already at Lv20 thankfully. We can work with this.

Adept -> Mage Kn. [Brute]
Stats at level 20/20
HP [2/17.5%]: 60.00
POW [2/12.5%]: 30.00
SKL [1/10%]: 26.00
SPD [0/0%]: 18.00
DEF [1/0%]: 27.00
RES [0/0%]: 11.00
LCK [0/0%]: 15.00

Counter/?

This will be your standard counter tank. We didn't have any other anima users on this team yet, so I chose this. This will be a decent 60 hp pivot to have in the front, and this will help with dancing tremendously. You can shuffle this around when dancing when you know it can live hits from 2 different units. This unit is built to survive any and all mage pursuits (barring crits), including pursuit Gespenst/Heavy Fenrir. Main skill should always be set to counter. Second skill is filler. You could have it Wrath if you have Thoron, or a sharp anima tome. However, that is exactly what threatens this set, mage pursuits. Which is why...

http://feto.feplanet.net/character/view/102277

This will be around. It's Pow and HP are much too low. Let's fix that.

Mystic -> Valiant [Scholar]
Stats at level 20/20
HP [2/10%]: 60.00
POW [2/15%]: 30.00
SKL [2/10%]: 26.00
SPD [0/0%]: 19.00
DEF [0/5%]: 10.00
RES [0/0%]: 29.00
LCK [0/0%]: 13.00

Aurora/Impale

I originally wanted this to be a Clairvoyant so you have a 3rd staff option (since your other 2 staff users are very frail), but I couldn't find any. This will be your answer to MageSuits. And because it has a +15% boost to hitrate (for regular attacks), it will usually hit. And hurt, a lot. And this also has a pretty good chance to flat ORKO peg mages. This is built to survive any physical pursuit given no crits happen (and by extension, avoid being killed by braves), but it is very weak to physical pursuit nonetheless. Which is why you have your Mage Kn counter tank anyways. Main skills is Aurora a lot of the time, but if Peg Mages become an issue, you can always switch to Impale.

Let's go over the team structure:

Halb Lord (Foot, physical pursuit offensive)
Valk (Mount, Healer, physical insight offensive)
Druid (Foot, healer, magic pursuit offensive)
Dawn Kn (Flyer Mount, Healer, Magic Pursuit Offensive)
Mage Kn (Mount, Magic Def Tank)
Valiant (Foot, Physical Res Tank)

Now for team structure checklist.
At least 2+ mounts? Check.
At least 2+ foot units? Check.
At least 2+ healers? Check.
3/3 Magic/Physical Splits? Check.
At least 1 bow unit? Check.

Right off the bat, I can tell there are some issues with it.

-Hawk Archers will be a major concern.
-Healers are very frail.
-To do significant damage with your lord on a first strike, you will often have to double-shove.

On the plus side, you have multiple win conditions you can play around with.
go ahead and build this exact team and make the stat changes (and one promotion), and you can have your very first functional promoted 6-man team O:
I'm making this post, because I'm currently playing against Zoryou and although I kind of like the team some of the builds aren't optimal. I'm playing an 8 unit match, but because Zoryou is fielding a mix of units from two almost identical squads I'll only post suggestions for 6 units.

The lord:
The current lord is not making full use of the stats it can get. I've made two new builds:

Wyv. Fighter [Bulky]
Stats at level 20
HP [/10%]: 40.00
POW [2/10%]: 20.00
SPD [2/20%]: 18.00
DEF [2/10%]: 20.00
RES [2/20%]: 13.00
Counter/Pursuit
This bulkier build will allow it to survive any magic attack + a melee attack except for bows. It's a bulky build, but if you want you can still pursuit like your current one.

Wyv. Fighter [Brute]
Stats at level 20
HP [/10%]: 40.00
POW [2/10%]: 20.00
SKL [2/20%]: 19.00
SPD [2/20%]: 18.00
DEF [2/10%]: 20.00
RES [/%]: 5.00
Pursuit/Counter
This build is a much more offensive, but still has max defense and hp to survive 2 mithril bows. It has a 14% higher hit rate, but after a magic attack anything will be able to kill it.

The Dark knight:

Dark Kn. [Bulky]
Stats at level 20
HP [0/15%]: 34.00
SPD [2/10%]: 17.00
DEF [2/0%]: 20.00
Counter/Pursuit
Your Dark knight is identical to my own, except that it's missing 2 hp. I'm not sure where that point went in your builds, but there is one point that isn't being used and that allows lunar knights to kill them in one round with a verrine.

The Lunar Knight:

Lunar Kn. [Defencive]
Stats at level 20
HP [2/%]: 32.00
POW [2/20%]: 15.00
SPD [2/15%]: 25.00
DEF [0/0%]: 8.00
RES [0/5%]: 16.00
Pursuit/Aurora/Nihil
Your current build sacrifices power for res, but with this build only mystic type units will be able to aurora it and you should be avoiding those anyway and peg mages need every point of power they can get.

The mage:

Mage [Bulky]
Stats at level 20
HP [2/0%]: 34.00
SPD [0/0%]: 13.00
DEF [0/0%]: 10.00
RES [2/20%]: 19.00
Aurora/Nihil
Your current build has points in luck that aren't really very useful for the unit. This build has more power and has the max res this unit can get and peg pursuit and full power verrines will both do 16 damage.

The assailant:

Assailant [Bulky]
Stats at level 20
HP [2/5%]: 40.00
POW [2/5%]: 20.00
DEF [2/20%]: 15.00
RES [0/10%]: 17.00
Aurora/Counter
Your current build has 2 points in speed, but that's not enough to prefent being pursuited, so instead I used them to max out power. What I would really like to suggest however is that you swap this unit for a mystic, because bows are the best (melee) weapon and you don't have any on this team. I have two suggestions if you're going to use a mystic:

Mystic [Bulky]
Stats at level 20
DEF [0/10%]: 10.00
RES [2/0%]: 20.00
Aurora/Impale
This one is a pure res tank. It's a great unit against mages.

Mystic [Bulky]
Stats at level 20
HP [2/0%]: 36.00
DEF [2/20%]: 14.00
RES [0/0%]: 18.00
Aurora/Impale/Counter/Nihil
If you still want a dt build I suggest this. It won't survive 2 melee attacks, but it still has plenty of bulk

The curate:

Curate [Bulky]
Stats at level 20
POW [2/0%]: 15.00
SKL [0/0%]: 14.00
SPD [0/10%]: 14.00
Nihil/Aurora/Counter
For the curate I suggest this build, because with this it can only be killed in two rounds if it gets hit by 2 lunar knight verrine pursuits when it has nihil on.

I hope that this can be of use to you.
Thanks for the builds, i will change they when i get the gold i need, for now i will keep using the assailant, and train the mystic apart till it get b rank
I suggest the mage build to be 17 res instead of 19 and max out pow at 20.

1. Nobody in their right mind would bring 2 lunars in a battle unless it's a large-scale battle. And even if they do, you have other units that can take care of them (Mystic being a key example)
2. 17 res still auroras units it should be targeting (mages/monks/shamans; solars; BMages)
3. 20 pow helps for cases when you can't aurora, which will happen alot because de-equipping exists.
I accidentally used a wta2 unit when calculating the survivability so I've updated the mage build. You could lower the res for more hp, but with 19 res you can aurora DTs and other units that have 14-15 res.
True, though I wouldn't personally worry so much about the DTs imo, as pursuit is usually the better way to defeat them.
Pages: 1 2 3