FEPlanet Community

Full Version: ATTN: Cheffy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I see you lurkin' there.
My clever ruse! It has been pierced!

Why, pierced it has! And now you must actively post in this thread! Because I have no idea how else to contact you... XD
Brosideon, my gmail is always open. As is my battletag and Steam. And I regularly check my messages here on FEP too.
So, what up?

And I'm promoting WS over there to peanut gallery.
(08-05-2016, 08:55 PM)Cheffy Wrote: [ -> ]Brosideon, my gmail is always open. As is my battletag and Steam. And I regularly check my messages here on FEP too.
So, what up?

And I'm promoting WS over there to peanut gallery.

I accept this promotion with all the squandered vigor of a crusty sock.  o7

Also, what's your Steam name?  Lemme add you.
(08-06-2016, 08:39 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]I accept this promotion with all the squandered vigor of a crusty sock.  o7
grody.

(08-06-2016, 08:39 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Also, what's your Steam name?  Lemme add you.

tokasi. my battletag is Tokasi#1905.

Both are way easier to get a hold of me with than FEP
I don't know if you'll get them if you ever sign in to AIM again but I've been having really sad one-sided conversations with you for a million years. Rofl

Gmail it is! Because I have nothing else except AIM and I don't even really use that. XD Also, what is a battletag?
I can't sign in to AIM anymore. I've long since forgotten that password I made it while I was in middle school, before I learned how to make permanently memorable passwords) And AOL won't recover it for me.

But I AM highly curious as to the contents of those one sided conversations.

Also: A battletag is just a GUID for blizzard games.
Hmm... maybe we should consider having an FEP discord server for things like this.
I am not hip to the lingo, but I see discord servers popping up all over the logjammed place.

Fellow kids, what are the haps?

EDIT:Upon further review, this ranks a solid maybe. I have e-bloody-nough social media crap in my life, but a good voice chat server would be handy for sure.
Yeah, I'm no fan of social media myself, but anything that's an upgrade over AIM, Skype, and Teamspeak is welcome in my books.
I already use Discord when I platoon in WoT, so I'm not averse to a FEP server.
Voice is no good for me because my voice is the worst and I'm living in a super crazy loud house right now. Also, my internet here sucks. =/ I don't even get reception on my phone where I'm currently living; I get my messages when I go into town. Rofl
You dont even need to use voice chat. Discord basically doubles as a text chat/messenger, too.
(08-10-2016, 03:04 AM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]You dont even need to use voice chat. Discord basically doubles as a text chat/messenger, too.

Dunno about you, but I think it'd be kind of unnerving to be talking and to know that our innocent little Mizu is silent in the background, judging me for my awful voice.
Naw, don't worry about it. We ain't tumblr, so no one's judging us. O:
I have no gavel and I must judge.
In other news, the discord server is ready.

The widget will be incorporated into the forum index page as soon as Speedy-IX stops being Deady-IX. Lol...

Otherwise, have fun. https://discord.gg/MWUSZXJ
(08-10-2016, 07:45 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2016, 03:04 AM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]You dont even need to use voice chat. Discord basically doubles as a text chat/messenger, too.

Dunno about you, but I think it'd be kind of unnerving to be talking and to know that our innocent little Mizu is silent in the background, judging me for my awful voice.

(08-10-2016, 12:36 PM)Falaflame Wrote: [ -> ]Naw, don't worry about it. We ain't tumblr, so no one's judging us. O:

but but.. I WILL keep silent and judge you all!
Pages: 1 2 3