The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Old FEP? - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Highly Opinionated & Off Topic (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: Old FEP? (/thread-955.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Old FEP? - Swift_Assassin - 03-16-2016

(03-16-2016, 07:37 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote:
(03-16-2016, 12:14 AM)Septim Wrote: And Mizu, hopefully it'll pick up; if not, there's always us. xD.  It was the media source bit that really caused FEP to go boom with members.  That, and FETO.  But as it is, it to be honest feels nice and comfy.  <3  But the other forums I go to (mind you, these are RP boards) are dying, too, so it might be a forum in general thing, yeah.

I like to think of this forum as one of those Secret Bases like in Pokémon.  It's just a hole in the wall, but it's OUR hole in the wall.

I was fond of the one in the tree. I can't remember which route that one was in, having lost my copy of Sapphire so long ago. I think that might have been my favorite gen, but I don't know for sure since I missed a few.

It would be better with more people posting instead of just using FETO.

RE: Old FEP? - Falaflame - 03-16-2016

I associate holes with putting something in them.

JUST LIKE SECRET BASES!

-beat-

RE: Old FEP? - WyvernSlayer - 03-17-2016

(03-16-2016, 04:07 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote:
(03-16-2016, 07:37 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: I like to think of this forum as one of those Secret Bases like in Pokémon.  It's just a hole in the wall, but it's OUR hole in the wall.

It would be better with more people posting instead of just using FETO.

THESE DAMN KIDS AND THEIR FARMVILLE MAFIA CRUSH SAGA BULLSHIT.

I have my own thoughts on FETO, but they aren't terribly popular.  I don't think FETO is the issue, anyhow; it's not like we'd be magically more active if it were run by someone else - we'd just have a more accurate member count.

RE: Old FEP? - MMM - 03-17-2016

(03-17-2016, 08:57 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: THESE DAMN KIDS AND THEIR FARMVILLE MAFIA CRUSH SAGA BULLSHIT.

I know, they should play FETO instead. *shakehead*

RE: Old FEP? - dreamsleever - 03-18-2016

Yeah, FEP is OUR hole in the wall, or our tree. XD. I read "associate" and "holes" and my brain instantly turned that to assholes. Buttsex? XD. I still have my Sapphire and Ruby versions, and also the new games. And I don't touch FETO; I prefer the social aspects of the board. But it's nice that people do have an FETO to use. But yeah; I don't really have any thoughts on FETO! xD. Ah, if only there was some…FE game maker out there, and we could make our own games. Like…things based off our RP threads and stuff.

I hope I can somehow find that Coronation thread. I miss it, as crazy (and awesome) as it was. And yeah, it was Scar and Eve who had that scene XD. And I think Endal's leaders were: Fury, LordGarthaur, TEH; or am I missing someone? I feel like I'm missing one. I miss DoN's world; I've been trying to work on my own world for Fire Emblem fanfic (or original) but it'd never be the same.

I've been trying to catch up with all the games; this'll include replays. That being, of course, when I finish Awakening and the three Fates games. But FE6 & FE7, as well as FE9 & FE10, hold special places in my heart; Elibe and Tellius <3 Almost wrote Tullius. XD. General Tullius went to Tellius! xD;; I need to play the old SNES games still, and I intend to. I've heard the world and characters on that one is great. The maps are hueg!

And happy birthday, Swift! And Freya (who I hope returns someday!)

I'm full of coffee but still tired. Welp.

RE: Old FEP? - Toogee - 03-18-2016

(03-18-2016, 03:14 PM)Septim Wrote: I hope I can somehow find that Coronation thread.  I miss it, as crazy (and awesome) as it was.  And yeah, it was Scar and Eve who had that scene XD.  And I think Endal's leaders were:  Fury, LordGarthaur, TEH; or am I missing someone?  I feel like I'm missing one.  I miss DoN's world; I've been trying to work on my own world for Fire Emblem fanfic (or original) but it'd never be the same.

Here's the discussion thread (maybe?): http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?showtopic=11941&hl=Ainor

EDIT: Another discussion thread? http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?showtopic=13402&st=345&start=345

I remember checking in on it back in the day, but I wasn't in the RP at the time. All I remember is someone about to be coronated was shot with arrows. A girl soaked in blood. That's about it.

RE: Old FEP? - Falaflame - 03-18-2016

I'd go check some RPs Rylus used to be part of, but I just can't be bothered.

The big one I remember the most was definitely the one Lute made.

RE: Old FEP? - Swift_Assassin - 03-19-2016

After I finished being repulsed at the bunch of topics I started in all lower case and ellipses, I couldn't find any trace of the actual Dark of Night rp. Some of the discussion threads are there, but I can't even find my original Hyperion profiles. On an slightly related note, Radiance Lost started in Jun of '08? Huh. I know this since Tyber Fen was the first beorc made for it and the third profile period.

Also, since the arcade was mentioned earlier, I saw a post of my trying to beat Vex at Space Invaders that made inspired Zanryu to topple Vex. I believe the line I read was 'And Swift, I beat Vex because of you. I said to TBA, "THE SWIFT ASSASSIN IS GONNA GET ASSASSINATED!"'

RE: Old FEP? - Zanryu - 03-20-2016

(03-19-2016, 01:56 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: After I finished being repulsed at the bunch of topics I started in all lower case and ellipses, I couldn't find any trace of the actual Dark of Night rp. Some of the discussion threads are there, but I can't even find my original Hyperion profiles. On an slightly related note, Radiance Lost started in Jun of '08? Huh. I know this since Tyber Fen was the first beorc made for it and the third profile period.

Also, since the arcade was mentioned earlier, I saw a post of my trying to beat Vex at Space Invaders that made inspired Zanryu to topple Vex. I believe the line I read was 'And Swift, I beat Vex because of you. I said to TBA, "THE SWIFT ASSASSIN IS GONNA GET ASSASSINATED!"'

Oh my God, really? You caused that addiction with a single post? xD I'm legitimately laughing so hard right now, that's actually amazing. Cheers, bro. xD

EDIT: Found that thread, looks like I was competing with SaS for Defend Your Castle at one point... I vaguely remember that I had beat the existing first place, but he placed higher than me at the same time and crushed my will to fight. LOL

RE: Old FEP? - ShinkuDragon - 03-21-2016

(03-11-2016, 12:47 AM)ROCK Wrote: Pilot? Army or commercial?

I'm actually considering taking courses for helicopter. There's a place not too far from here that doles out the lessons.

Commie pilot! wait that came out wrong.
helicopters scare the crap outta me, now that's one hell of an unbalanced motherfucker.

nice to see you too Ket, glad to hear things are better for ya, and congrats on the surgery, it will be hard on rock but he'll manage.
never played the arcade much, i had enough with my GBA and maplestory on  my plate.

RE: Old FEP? - WyvernSlayer - 03-22-2016

(03-21-2016, 08:57 PM)ShinkuDragon Wrote:
(03-11-2016, 12:47 AM)ROCK Wrote: Pilot? Army or commercial?

I'm actually considering taking courses for helicopter. There's a place not too far from here that doles out the lessons.

Commie pilot! wait that came out wrong.
helicopters scare the crap outta me, now that's one hell of an unbalanced motherfucker.

Helicopters are super fun to fly.  It's a bit of a balancing act and takes some practice, but they're awesome once you get the hang of them.

RE: Old FEP? - ShinkuDragon - 03-22-2016

(03-22-2016, 07:42 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote:
(03-21-2016, 08:57 PM)ShinkuDragon Wrote: Commie pilot! wait that came out wrong.

Helicopters are super fun to fly.  It's a bit of a balancing act and takes some practice, but they're awesome once you get the hang of them.

flying them, yea. but getting an engine emergency, your options don't sound too fun

RE: Old FEP? - WyvernSlayer - 03-23-2016

Meanwhile, I celebrated my 10-year FEP anniversary last week.

I have a career now, what the fuck am I even still doing here? lol

RE: Old FEP? - MMM - 03-23-2016

(03-23-2016, 09:28 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: Meanwhile, I celebrated my 10-year FEP anniversary last week.

I have a career now, what the fuck am I even still doing here?  lol

Your career is at FEP xD

RE: Old FEP? - Falaflame - 03-24-2016

Internet careers aren't so bad. I mean look at people who thrived off of the internet. Such as Pewdi............. actually, no, let's not finish that statement.

RE: Old FEP? - Swift_Assassin - 03-25-2016

Ignoring that broken statement, at least it's true. As an example, the Super Best Friends consists of three former QA testers and a former grocery store bagger who all left their jobs to play video games on Youtube.

Now when do we get our paychecks from FEP? Do we get payed by the post or time online?

Also, at least you're on a board for a game series that is still going.

RE: Old FEP? - Gazetteer - 03-26-2016

Re: The original topic, speaking entirely from the RP mod side of things, our sole point of contact with the main site's staff was Ket. Everyone else was in their own entirely separate clique and whenever we had to interact with them to do anything it was pretty awkward and awful. There was kind of a, uh... "profound difference in moderating philosophy" between us and the main site's staff as well, to put it lightly.

Me: "Hey, guys, having the probationary member group literally be called Idiots is a little harsh, don't you think? Why not change it to "restricted?"
Main Staff: "lolno, mods do work so they get to be jerks sometimes."

RE: Old FEP? - VagueZ - 03-26-2016

(03-23-2016, 09:28 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: Meanwhile, I celebrated my 10-year FEP anniversary last week.

I have a career now, what the fuck am I even still doing here?  lol

You should know by now that no one actually totally disappears off of FEP once they've been around long enough.

RE: Old FEP? - Donny - 03-26-2016

Seriously.

RE: Old FEP? - Swift_Assassin - 03-26-2016

What.

Several posts within minutes of each, plus people returning to FEP?! What is this madness!

BTW, welcome back you three. Also welcome back Hystrix, since I see you're on the board right now as well.