The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1328 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1328 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1420 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 496 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 184 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "query" - Line: 1333 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1333 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1338 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1338 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1383 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1383 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "v" - Line: 1387 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1387 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Working Guy's Stuff - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fan Works (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Working Guy's Stuff (/thread-887.html)

Working Guy's Stuff - A Working Man - 09-29-2015

So, I'm new here and saw that there was a place to post sprites.
Now, I've dabbled with FE spriteing for about a year, and am
by no means an expert.
The reason I got in to spriteing was for a FE board game I made, so
a lot of the mugs I made where based off of others peoples work,
so I can't show them. But that doesn't mean I can't start making my own, eh?

So here is an old mug and sprite I made.
[Image: Pic_zpsnhifz7ig.png]

His name is Thaxton Burrell. He's a Sage that discovered how to use a staff to channel Anima magic.
P.S. Fixed the picture, looks alright now.

RE: Working Guy's Stuff - A Working Man - 09-30-2015

Hey all. I found something on one of my flash drives that I started working on awhile ago. My first( and only) half-body!
Didn't really have a backstory or anything for her, just that she was a sad person that had a rough life. But, since real life is sad enough, I cheered her up a bit.
[Image: Sal_zpsjvuf3t9a.png]
May finish her one day. Who knows?

RE: Working Guy's Stuff - Nolan Kryptonite - 09-30-2015

Pretty good. Working Guy = Working Man? Tongue

RE: Working Guy's Stuff - A Working Man - 10-01-2015

Working Guy=Working Man= Dead Tired At the End of the Day.Sad Oh, well. It pays the bills.

RE: Working Guy's Stuff - A Working Man - 10-06-2015

Well, I have emerged from the depths of the swamps and forests that I spent all weekend in. And what was I doing you may ask? (Or not)

Running a chainsaw and chopping wood!!!
[Image: Wood%20is%20Good_zpsso5dfsib.png]
Yeah baby! (though I'm wore right down to a frazzle)

At my house we have a wood burning furnace , so we buy a permit every fall and go find trees that have fallen in the woods. It's a pain sometimes because the tree has to have been dead for a year or it won't burn. And after all that I got sickSad
But I was able to do some mugs today.
[Image: e3a24c7a-bc34-4002-a498-90ae78dbd1b8_zpsph4e5s4p.png]
Old Kent!
Kent is my favorite fe character.(See new Sig) I mess around with his mug a lot, trying different things. This is Kent when he gets his normal ending, and basically everyone he knows and cares for leaves. He's left all alone, still faithfully carrying out his mission, but time and his constant worrying has taken its toll on him. He's only about 55, but as Sain said, he has grown old before his time.

[Image: 0cbbf995-fc49-4957-bae5-614b2c3953d2_zpsakiucncm.png]
And this is Kent's daughter if he marries a certain someone. Her name is Fianna.(Blatant Clue!)
She was made only because I didn't want over half my mugs to be old men. But she has kind of grown on me. I might use her again sometime. Oh, if Kent marries and has children, he'll no longer look like death worked over. He'll look a little younger than his age.

Now on a different note, I have a question. I have mug I made using a head that was on the old forums. The guy that made it said that someone could use it as a resource. That was awhile ago and I forgot to get the guys name. So, do I post the original and what I turned it into with a " Not completely may work" disclaimer, or be on the safe side and just not post it? If someone could help me out with this I'd be much obliged.
Either way, I will be back with more mugs eventually. Godspeed All!

RE: Working Guy's Stuff - A Working Man - 10-10-2015

I'm Back! (Did I ever really leave!?)
Well, I was reading the complex history that Swift gives to all of his mugs, and I said to myself, "Imitation is the best flattery" so I started on a Kent family tree. Yeah. SO, here goes everything.

[Image: Kent%20and%20Fiora_zpsrbqqwyi8.png]
Kent and his wife Fiora. Age:55 and 53, respectively.

After defeating Nergel, Kent went home to Caelin, but couldn't get Fiora out of his mind. When Lyn abdicated Caelin’s rule to Ostia, Kent resigned, moved to Ilia, and married Fiora. They moved to a small village called Ardeleen in a secluded part of Ilia, both tired of fighting. In the years leading up to the Bern invasion, Kent was chosen to lead the village as the mayor and acquired the last name Caelin, after his birth country. When Bern invaded, the village wasn't big enough to warrant many of the Bern troops notice, but a small troop was stationed there. Kent and Fiora had three children by now, so Kent worked to make sure that the village didn't anger the Bern troops; until the liberation of Ilia started. He and Fiora then led Ardeleen in a uprising to drive out Bern, but leading the charge almost cost Kent his life. The scar on his face is testament to that. It's been 17 years since then. His main goal has been restoring and growing Ardeleen. He also has a mission given him by Lyn, that only Fiora and his eldest son, Kenneth Caelin, know about.

Well that's a start. I have the children done, but I just spent an hour looking up the timeline of the two games and I'm pretty tired. I'll post the three kid's mugs and backstory tomorrow, methinks.

This AWM, signing out.

RE: Working Guy's Stuff - A Working Man - 10-11-2015

Ok, on to the kids.

[Image: Kents%20Kids_zps7eypof9z.png]
From left to right: Kenneth, Fianna, and Sain Caelin.

Kenneth Caelin is the eldest son and a natural born fighter. He is the quiet type, preferring to let his actions do the talking. When he turned 25 he joined the Iliain Men's Brigade, and left to fight bandits along the southern border. He is the only other person besides his mother that knows what his father's secret is.

Fianna Caelin is a cheerful person, who enjoys life in general. She was born with a slightly deformed arm, barring her from service in the Pegasus Knights. She wants to learn the healing arts without joining the clergy. The closest she has come so far is learning herbcraft.

Sain Caelin, named after Kent's closest friend, is the polar opposite of his father. Reckless, carefree, and just a bit of a scoundrel, he keeps the village and his father, on their toes. He has almost died 5 times(their all long stories) and is constantly looking for adventure. Loves his mother more than anything(and secretly, his father) and that fact alone keeps him in check.

There. My next post will have some more backstory, and the first real tragedy of the Caelins. Night All.

RE: Working Guy's Stuff - A Working Man - 10-16-2015

Okay, small post. It's raining where I live, and seeing how the garage I'm working on is outside, the boss gave us the day off. So I whipped these up this morning.
[Image: 676c5632-52f4-4d07-a3b6-30b99e503115_zpsnhxzyo2x.png]
Rihart.
A wandering practitioner of the dark arts, Rihart meets Kenneth Caelin while the young man is serving in the Iliain Men's Brigade.
He picks Kenneth out of a crowd, and asks if his father's name is Kent. At first Kenneth denies it, but Rihart insist that he knew Kent and that Kenneth has a strong resemblance to him. He inquires about Kent's health and where he lives, but Kenneth feigns ignorance.
A few days later, Kenneth is fighting to drive off a group of bandits that are attacking a caravan of merchants, when Rihart appears again, offering to assist him in combat. He saves Kenneth's life, and the young man starts to trust him. After the fight, Rihart decides to travel with Kenneth, to keep his friend's son safe.

And on a different note...
[Image: Thaxton_zpshzc0wwwy.png]
Badass Thaxton!

I love hats. I really love hats.
Well, that's all folks!

RE: Working Guy's Stuff - A Working Man - 10-28-2015

[Image: fep_zps0rpn6gr4.png]
Go! Wave the banner high!

Yeah, it was like, 12am when I made that. Not sure what I was thinking.Undecided Anyway, a new mug.
[Image: Hannah_zpsaglbgw11.png]
Hannah Eriana Age: 19
Yep, a Igrene edit. Hannah is Ardeleen's resident healer. She was born in Bern, but her parent's moved to Ilia when she was five to get away from Zephdiel's oppression. She has a crush on Kenneth, having grown up with him, and isn't pleased at all when he decides to leave. She's a nice person most the time, but make her angry and she'll act quite cold towards you. She's best friends with Fianna, having similar interests in healing, and can't stand Sain.

And with All Hollow's Eve coming up, we have the one and only Lowen here with a little reminder. (Guess what he's going as.)
[Image: Priest%20Lowen_zpsozejwjak.png]
Hi everybody. Just a little reminder as you go out and about this Halloween. Remember, " There is nothing to fear, but fear itself."
But you should watch out for serial killers too. And Werewolves. And ghosts, ghouls, cultists, giant spiders, the Dog Man, insane people with axes, the undead, communists, and vampires. Definitely vampires...

Anyway, have a safe Halloween everybody!
Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go find some garlic and a silver cane.

Want to hear a scary song about Michigan's local legend, the Dog Man? It used to scare the crap out of me!

RE: Working Guy's Stuff - A Working Man - 11-16-2015

Oh hey, more stuff from Working Gu- Er, I mean, Working Man.
[Image: KenPoss_zpsaicih5nr.png]
Possessed Kenneth
Rihart and Kenneth traveled together for awhile, with Rihart secretly working on a spell to possess Kenneth. One day, while fighting bandits again(it's Kenneth's job after all) Kenneth was badly wounded. Rihart used a "Dark Healing Spell" claiming it would cure Kenneth. Instead it enslaved the weakened Kenneth's mind. Rihart then headed to Ardeleen with Kenneth in tow, to what dark purpose, remains unclear.

And...
[Image: Kents%20Mom_zpsxzuhdasx.png]
Kent's Mother!
Cause I felt like it.

And this isn't a mug or sprite, but it's something I'm working on currently.
[Image: Isa_zpsqzpjhbfr.png]
Note: None of this artwork is mine. I simply put the layout together. This is made for personal use and is not used for commercial gain.

I'm working on a board game based somewhat on Fire Emblem mechanics. I have a bare bones test game done, and it works fairly well! I'm just doing it for fun, something to mess around with. There are weapon and item cards, and a card that lists each character's unique skill. The outcome of attacks and critical hits and what have you, are decided by opposed dice rolls. I have about six characters completely done, but they aren't play tested enough to be balanced yet. I kinda overpowered Harken and underpowered Volke. So If I keep at it, I might open another thread on how the game is progressing and a more detailed explanation of the rules .

RE: Working Guy's Stuff - MMM - 11-21-2015

(11-16-2015, 03:11 PM)A Working Man Wrote: And this isn't a mug or sprite, but it's something I'm working on currently.
[Image: Isa_zpsqzpjhbfr.png]
Note: None of this artwork is mine. I simply put the layout together. This is made for personal use and is not used for commercial gain.

I'm working on a board game based somewhat on Fire Emblem mechanics. I have a bare bones test game done, and it works fairly well! I'm just doing it for fun, something to mess around with. There are weapon and item cards, and a card that lists each character's unique skill. The outcome of attacks and critical hits and what have you, are decided by opposed dice rolls. I have about six characters completely done, but they aren't play tested enough to be balanced yet. I kinda overpowered Harken and underpowered Volke. So If I keep at it, I might open another thread on how the game is progressing and a more detailed explanation of the rules .

I would buy that board game. (Seriously)

RE: Working Guy's Stuff - A Working Man - 11-21-2015

Well thanks! I'm still working on it, so I'll probably make a thread about it.

RE: Working Guy's Stuff - A Working Man - 11-22-2015

Some stuff.
[Image: rt_zpsftfng144.png]
We got six inches of snow overnight and it inspired this. Of course the rest of the week is supposed to be in the 50s. That's Michigan for you.

And a random mug.
[Image: KentOfficer_zpsrsugxdhr.png]
Based off a Civil war uniform I saw somewhere.
I tried making a hat for him but... It didn't end wellSad

RE: Working Guy's Stuff - Speedy - IX - 11-23-2015

It's nice to get a dose of the season in sprites xD