The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fire Emblem Tactics Online (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) (/thread-871.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - MMM - 09-16-2015

So Me (MMM), Fred FFF HHH and Chains CCC thought it would be a very good idea to make a clan. Now we are the richest, most powerful, most successful (look at our trophies from the tourns dammit) and most active clan, and probably a lot of other things I forgot as well.
Our slogan: "What doesn't gang you makes you ganger"
But in case that doesn't sound appealing enough yet, here's what we do:

- Nothing
- Gang up on others
- Gang up on each other
- Basically we're a gang of people who gang and stuff. Get the point already.
- We have a campaign for ganging up on people! It's currently in progress and still being worked on though.
- We have a Skype chat for... ganging up on each other. (Obviously)
- There is also HHH's infamous TLG squad
- By the way we also love gold (the immediate consequence being ganglets)
- We also do gang-for-alls (self-explanatory), gangups (2-5v1) and gangwars (2v2/2v3/3v3, the ganglet being a subtype)
- OUR OFFICIAL BATTLE MODES: DEFENSE SWAP AND TRAPS
- OTHER MODES: ADRENALINE, BACKFIRE, REALISM, SADISTIC, SUDDEN DEATH
- OUR OFFICIAL MAPS: GANG-FOR-ALL, GAUNTLET GANGLET, REINFORCEMENTS MINI-GANGLET, THERMOPYLAE, ICICLE FALL, DARK FORT, CASTLE DUNGEONS

Rename yourself to a triple letter name on FETO and post here or on the FETO Skype to join the clan. I will then also add you to the gang Skype chat where we are much more active and organise live ganging (normally every weekend). I'll keep this thread updated on members and other stuff :O
We still accept up to 8 more members with roman letters, and as many as the amount of letters from other alphabets you can think of! Wink (dammit I really have to remember to update this bit whenever someone joins)
Link for changing your username: http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=dname_start

Our current goals!

- Enlist a grand total of 26 members (we accept more.)
- Becoming rich even richer
- Earn all colored trophies for the next set of tournaments. If we fail we'll try again for the one after that

Current members:

MMM (Gang Leader/King)
HHH (Gang Lurker)
YYY (Gang Girl (GG for short (pun intended)))
FFF (Gang Sage)
CCC (Other Gang Member)
WWW (Never-on-FETO Gang Member)
XXX (Gang Pervert)
AAA (Gang Punching Bag)
UUU (Gang Bang)
GGG (Gangreene)
TTT (Gang Turret)
NNN (Gang Nub)
JJJ (Gang NinJJJa)
ααα (Gang Doppelganger)
OOO (Gang Sucker)
PPP (Gang Spy)
SSS (Gang Sniper)
ZZZ (Other Gang Newbie)
LLL (Gang Newbie)

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - Fredmir - 09-16-2015

I think MMM is the KING

and FFF, CCC, YYY and LLL are the four riders

we now just need expendables pawns members to fill in the rest of the chapters!

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - ferrarilok - 09-16-2015

LLL is actually my name initials, so it was unintended.

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - MMM - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 09:01 PM)ferrarilok Wrote: LLL is actually my name initials, so it was unintended.

Unintended or not, the fact is that we are now almighty, and I am the king.
May the sounds of our triple letter names echo forever in the heads of those who oppose us... or something like that.

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - Falaflame - 09-16-2015

I'd join, but F is taken. Drats.

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - Fredmir - 09-16-2015

We only have 1 vowel, almost sad xD

and Cynthia's Rank could be "Coming Soon Rank"

on another note, some ranks don't have Gang in it

I propose :

CCC : Other Gang Member
WWW : Never-On-Feto Gang Member
YYY : Gang Coming Soon

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - MMM - 09-16-2015

(09-16-2015, 09:50 PM)Fredmir Wrote: We only have 1 vowel, almost sad xD

and Cynthia's Rank could be "Coming Soon Rank"

on another note, some ranks don't have Gang in it

I propose :

CCC : Other Gang Member
WWW : Never-On-Feto Gang Member
YYY : Gang Coming Soon

I have adopted these for now, although YYY's rank is pending negotiations with fearsome dragons nevertheless and might change any time.
By the way we must always refer to our other gang members by their proper full names so in Cynthia's case YYY. Please stick to that from now on.

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - Speedchain - 09-17-2015

We should make a list of goals we want to achieve. For example two of our current goals are enlisting more members and becoming rich.

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - MMM - 09-17-2015

(09-17-2015, 02:57 AM)Speedchain Wrote: We should make a list of goals we want to achieve. For example two of our current goals are enlisting more members and becoming rich.

Those are good places to start, I've also added owning the tournaments and if there's any other ideas for goals we could have go right ahead and post them guys!

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - CynthiaXY - 09-17-2015

I just have to post here to see my signature..Big Grin

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - MMM - 09-17-2015

We're planning on doing live battles ganging in the weekends soon - primarily ganglets for the sake of gold, but we'll also do gangups and gangwars every now and then (check OP). When would you all have time for a gang or two?
I probably speak for myself, YYY and LLL if I say we're available at probably any time between 10 AM and 1 AM GMT on Saturdays/Sundays and probably somewhere between 8 PM and 1 AM GMT, if there's interest in ganging on Fridays as well (european timezones ftg).

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - Pura - 09-17-2015

Well, thank God it's not double letter clan because of SereneFlight/SarcasmChariot.

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - Azike - 09-18-2015

I'd like to join but I have no idea how to change my name.

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - Speedchain - 09-19-2015

I'm on my phone now, but I or someone else can give you a link.

MMM, you should add it to the main post.

Edit: Here's the link: http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=dname_start

If you don't have a free name change available just send us a message and we can give you the points you need.

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - MMM - 09-19-2015

(09-19-2015, 04:05 AM)Speedchain Wrote: I'm on my phone now, but I or someone else can give you a link.

MMM, you should add it to the main post.

Edit: Here's the link: http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?act=UserCP&CODE=dname_start

If you don't have a free name change available just send us a message and we can give you the points you need.

Done.

Still waiting on everyone's answers for when they'd be available to do live ganging in weekends :O

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - Speedchain - 09-19-2015

The weekend will probably be the best time for live ganglets. I'm usually available the majority of the day on Saturday and during the evenings on Sunday. Throughout the week I'm usually available for live battles on most days except for Tuesday and Friday evening, but I try to go to bed at a reasonable time, so live battles with people in different timezones can be tricky.

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - Falaflame - 09-19-2015

I'm always up for one.

And Speedchain, I'm impartial to Time Zones, mostly because my internal clock tends to be wonky, so I end up matching time zones with people across the sea anyway, lol. But yeah, time zones do need to be taken under consideration too.

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - MMM - 09-19-2015

(09-19-2015, 10:40 AM)Falaflame Wrote: I'm always up for one.

Nice. Our newest clan member, ZZZ, says 7PM to 11PM EST on Saturdays and most of Sundays works for him, I'll see if anyone else answers and see whether we can start as early as next weekend.

RE: THE FEARSOME TRIPLE LETTER CLAN OF DOOM - JOIN TODAY!!! (up to 26 members) - Fredmir - 09-19-2015

Usually I'm on between 7PM and 10 PM on weekdays
and Sundays

Saturdays are on and off, I tend to have other things to do and not get online much

Timezone : EST

Funny how my signature started the trend for everyone else xP

(09-19-2015, 11:09 AM)Fredmir Wrote: Funny how my signature started the trend for everyone else xP

Both the signature and the whole triple letter gang in the first place xD

I guess there's a trend towards 7 PM Sunday which would maybe be enough time for one battle for us people in the european timezone. I might consider using two different schedules actually but I'll see about what I actually do by next weekend.