The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 811 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 811 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 875 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 761 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 428 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 184 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 830 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 830 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 875 postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_post_quotes_callback1
/inc/class_parser.php 761 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 428 postParser->mycode_parse_quotes
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 184 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Nostalgia hurts, sometimes. - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Highly Opinionated & Off Topic (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: Nostalgia hurts, sometimes. (/thread-816.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Nostalgia hurts, sometimes. - ShinkuDragon - 10-08-2015

i'd like my beer shaken, not stirred. that's how you drink it right? eeh gimme a coke someone has to drive everyone back.

my name wasn't mentioned at all, which makes sense since i spent most of the time in the RSS anyways.

RE: Nostalgia hurts, sometimes. - Falaflame - 10-10-2015

(10-08-2015, 12:59 AM)Jack Wrote: And I now remember just how much I hated Marcus/Leaf/Magus/whatever back in the day.
pls dont lump me in the same sentence as that pretentious dbag

Welp, looks like the monkey is out of the closet. And the closet's contents are spilling out with 'im.

But yeah, the staff has historically had a lot of hairy drama queen bitchfits in the past. I'm included in them. Don't even ask me about it. I don't want to remember what I used to be.

RE: Nostalgia hurts, sometimes. - WyvernSlayer - 10-12-2015

Crystal Shards (on the old forums) Wrote:The staff forum is not going to be shown. Ever. So stop asking for it.

~Crystal

AHA. AHAHAHA. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I stumbled upon this while vainly reading about my own exploits.

Also, whatever happened to Crystal? I liked her.

RE: Nostalgia hurts, sometimes. - Falaflame - 10-12-2015

I did go to her site about a month ago (which was redirected somewhere else), and was about to message her, but then I realized her forum completely closed registrations to new members.

So I guess we'll never find out how she's doing.

RE: Nostalgia hurts, sometimes. - WyvernSlayer - 10-13-2015

(10-12-2015, 05:31 PM)Falaflame Wrote: I did go to her site about a month ago (which was redirected somewhere else), and was about to message her, but then I realized her forum completely closed registrations to new members.

So I guess we'll never find out how she's doing.

I asked Leon about it, and he gave me a few clues. I've sent a message off to her, but she hasn't gotten back to me.

RE: Nostalgia hurts, sometimes. - Andy - 10-16-2015

"So, like Jack, I searched for any time I came up in the staff forums," I said, leaning back in my chair and studying my hand. I absently swirled my fine red wine in my chalice. "Not even a mention, and I searched all three of my aliases. So apparently I've been really good. Probably helps that I lived under a rock even online. The roleplays provided really good cover."

I drank a shallow draught from the goblet, cool to the touch. "Remind me again, who was Crystal? Any other aliases?"

I looked at the faces of those around me, smoothing out my business suit. They were difficult to read, but I decided to reveal my hand, not intent on losing this, the first round. "Three fives, two aces. Full house, right?" I sipped a bit more of the wine, wishing I'd brushed up on my poker terms.

RE: Nostalgia hurts, sometimes. - WyvernSlayer - 10-20-2015

(10-16-2015, 08:25 PM)Andy Wrote: "So, like Jack, I searched for any time I came up in the staff forums," I said, leaning back in my chair and studying my hand. I absently swirled my fine red wine in my chalice. "Not even a mention, and I searched all three of my aliases. So apparently I've been really good. Probably helps that I lived under a rock even online. The roleplays provided really good cover."

I drank a shallow draught from the goblet, cool to the touch. "Remind me again, who was Crystal? Any other aliases?"

I looked at the faces of those around me, smoothing out my business suit. They were difficult to read, but I decided to reveal my hand, not intent on losing this, the first round. "Three fives, two aces. Full house, right?" I sipped a bit more of the wine, wishing I'd brushed up on my poker terms.

Well played, you glorious bastard. Tongue

(10-12-2015, 05:31 PM)Falaflame Wrote: I did go to her site about a month ago (which was redirected somewhere else), and was about to message her, but then I realized her forum completely closed registrations to new members.

Update: I found a hole in the space-time continuum and was able to register on her site.

I guess she's pursuing a doctorate these days? Pretty impressive.

RE: Nostalgia hurts, sometimes. - Falaflame - 10-20-2015

That's good to know. Least there's some closure on how she's doing. O:

RE: Nostalgia hurts, sometimes. - Andy - 10-30-2015

(10-20-2015, 12:01 PM)WyvernSlayer Wrote:
(10-16-2015, 08:25 PM)Andy Wrote: "So, like Jack, I searched for any time I came up in the staff forums," I said, leaning back in my chair and studying my hand. I absently swirled my fine red wine in my chalice. "Not even a mention, and I searched all three of my aliases. So apparently I've been really good. Probably helps that I lived under a rock even online. The roleplays provided really good cover."

Well played, you glorious bastard. Tongue

"Glad you enjoyed it," I grinned. I finished off the wine, setting the goblet down in front of me. "Any other hands?"

RE: Nostalgia hurts, sometimes. - Jack - 10-31-2015

"Six aces, I fold."