The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Next pair of tournaments - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fire Emblem Tactics Online (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-23.html)
+---- Forum: FETO Tournaments (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-27.html)
+---- Thread: Next pair of tournaments (/thread-772.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Next pair of tournaments - fensti - 05-27-2015

What would you guys like for the next pair of tournaments?

Type (Normal, Sadistic, Traps, etc)?
Size (8, 16, or 32)?
Single or Double Elim?

I will be setting up the next pair sometime next week. Not sure when I am off yet.

RE: Next pair of tournaments - Falaflame - 05-27-2015

I think a Normal 1v1 tournament won't be bad after a Normal Team Tournament. Best to ease back into the tournaments.

I think we have enough players for 16, and we could go with double-elimination.

RE: Next pair of tournaments - Fredmir - 05-27-2015

Type : Super-Characters =D I couldn't join the first one when SaS did it xP Else a normal one.
Double Elimination and maybe give some warning with time limits? so people can actually give reasons and/or ready faster if needed?
16 sounds ok, there is some fresh blood lately that looks like they won't run away in fear

RE: Next pair of tournaments - Zoryou - 05-27-2015

Probably normal 1vs1, whit 6 or 8 units, but i admit the idea of a trap-sudden death tournament, is like lols , you need to plan a plan for a plan of a failed plan, who will have a 50% chance of failing because random traps, and the hp drowning if like you can`t camp muahahahaha you will die because you have to die! and the battles won`t take a very long time to end.

16 entries is a good number, as falaflame said we have the people

RE: Next pair of tournaments - Falaflame - 05-28-2015

(05-27-2015, 07:15 PM)Fredmir Wrote: Type : Super-Characters =D I couldn't join the first one when SaS did it xP Else a normal one.
Double Elimination and maybe give some warning with time limits? so people can actually give reasons and/or ready faster if needed?
16 sounds ok, there is some fresh blood lately that looks like they won't run away in fear

I tried to get Super Characters Tournament going last time sirocyl was here. The option for it didn't even exist.

RE: Next pair of tournaments - Nolan Kryptonite - 05-28-2015

I would like a game mode that hasn't been used in a tourney yet.

Which is Realism. If you could ban weapons, maybe a No Staff Realism battle. Big Grin

RE: Next pair of tournaments - Speedy - IX - 05-29-2015

staves banned? realism? potentially interesting, too soon for vanilla 1v1 I suppose... <.<'

RE: Next pair of tournaments - fensti - 06-09-2015

And these will be going up next week. Probably just a normal 16 man tourney with double elim and best of 1 rounds.

RE: Next pair of tournaments - Falaflame - 06-09-2015

Sounds good to me.

RE: Next pair of tournaments - MMM - 06-11-2015

(05-27-2015, 07:15 PM)Fredmir Wrote: 16 sounds ok, there is some fresh blood lately that looks like they won't run away in fear

You bet.
I'd do any tourney, normal 1v1 is fine by me really so long as the option of loaning characters is there. I'd have much preferred to bring my own but training takes long and getting stats takes gold/a lot of time so that'll have to wait for the pair of tournaments after this one, at the least =P
If suggestions for particular game modes are still accepted, however (as I only just saw this topic) I'd like to suggest Sadistic+Traps+Backfire. I am being serious here, by the way. Big Grin

RE: Next pair of tournaments - fensti - 06-20-2015

So, sorry for the delay, but they will be going up next week, probably on Monday since I have the day off.

This week has physically and emotionally drained me.

RE: Next pair of tournaments - sirocyl - 06-22-2015

Optimistic

RE: Next pair of tournaments - fensti - 07-02-2015

So, I don't think I'll be doing any more Team Tournaments until we get everything rebooted.

Also, what would you guys like for the next pair? Definitely not going to be a normal pair of tournaments. Possibly Single Elim.

RE: Next pair of tournaments - Aless - 07-02-2015

Super Chars tourney and less gold for promo and unpromo next time if you don't mind. Gold plays a factor in the strategy so you cannot just splurge on everything but manage your gold through the rounds efficiently.

6k and 12 k for unpromo and promo like before with the 1000 and 2000 reward for winner.

Double Elim.

Also, Lord Defeat Tournament.

RE: Next pair of tournaments - MMM - 07-02-2015

(07-02-2015, 01:06 PM)Aless Wrote: Super Chars tourney and less gold for promo and unpromo next time if you don't mind. Gold plays a factor in the strategy so you cannot just splurge on everything but manage your gold through the rounds efficiently.

(05-28-2015, 02:41 AM)Falaflame Wrote: I tried to get Super Characters Tournament going last time sirocyl was here. The option for it didn't even exist.

Doesn't seem like it's happening soon but I'd definitely find it... interesting. Also dunno about the gold thing, I've only just started with tournaments, you guys probably have a better idea of what's better there Tongue

If it's single elim why not Sudden Death, Traps and Sadistic? We can dub it the Suidical Tournament :3

RE: Next pair of tournaments - Fredmir - 07-02-2015

I must agree that 20k and 3k per wins is too much money, I made a huge mistake on buying in my first match and I don't feel any consequences..

RE: Next pair of tournaments - Falaflame - 07-03-2015

I kinda felt we were given a little more freedom than I was accustomed to. I felt no fear when buying my gear.

Maybe 15k promo/7.5k unpromo and 2k per win for winners (and 1k per losers)?

RE: Next pair of tournaments - Fredmir - 07-03-2015

I think Shad's numbers were ok, 12k Promo, 6k unpromo, 2k for wins, makes you do choices

RE: Next pair of tournaments - Falaflame - 07-03-2015

I can go with that too.

RE: Next pair of tournaments - Aless - 07-03-2015

Since no super char tournaments can be made then Lord Defeat?? And if people want we can do Lord Defeat, Adrenaline. Double Elim

12 and 6k was the original gold amounts in the last tournaments.