The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Random questions - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Random questions (/thread-59.html)

Random questions - Trenia - 02-09-2014

FETO AIMblast: Is this thing still alive? Is Zen and Tonic, Tsuki Akari, mikevgraf, Shiori, SaS and Stalker Sasqatch still on them? Anyone know how to get ahold of them otherwise? Been super busy and would like to get in touch with old people I remember that were in the vicinity of cool. I finally got around to reinstalling Steam, too, if that's a way to get in contact with 'em.

The game itself: I haven't been around too much, but it looks like it's in a state of "It'll be done when it's done". Any ETA on that?

3.0: This is a thing? Link to projected patch notes, pls. All I see are allusions and references, with nothing really official sounding or promising.

Terraria: Anyone play this mess? I picked it up recently, and with my highly addictive personality, I've been sucked in, and would like to find people to play with that aren't major tools. Hardcore preferable, but anything will fly.

Anyone else here remember me? I'm not using my name from the old forums, but I have a feeling anybody who knows me well enough should be able to tell by now.

RE: Random questions - sirocyl - 02-10-2014

AIMBlast: Dead. All the old guys seem to have moved on, though if you want to get in contact, I would look at their old forum accounts. I'm sure Falaflame (previously Magus, iirc) would be able to help.

The game: I assuming you're talking about FETO? It's ready, but we're getting it ready to be updated to a newer platform.

3.0: Absolutely Almost nothing has happened yet with 3.0, because I've been busy on other things, and Fensti's the only other dev.
We're looking for more developers, but first we need a way to collaborate.
We can't just splash it up on Github, because it's closed-source. The original devs wouldn't be too happy about seeing people "ripping off" our code and making FETO clones.
It's not something that bothers me much, but I do respect their decision.

3.0 is basically just making the server-side code standalone, and not dependent on IPB any longer.
4.0 is where the real action takes place.
So far, no gameplay changes are to be announced for 3.0. It's literally a code changeover.

Terraria: I have the game o: Never got into it yet, because, as with working 3.0, I've been busy with other things.

And I have a good idea of who it is, judging by the Mystia avatar. ^^
I won't spoil it for the rest of you though :3

RE: Random questions - Trenia - 02-10-2014

(02-10-2014, 12:00 AM)sirocyl Wrote: 3.0: Absolutely Almost nothing has happened yet with 3.0, because I've been busy on other things, and Fensti's the only other dev.
We're looking for more developers, but first we need a way to collaborate.
We can't just splash it up on Github, because it's closed-source. The original devs wouldn't be too happy about seeing people "ripping off" our code and making FETO clones.

So many years later, nobody could convince SaS to give up the code? That's kinda sad face making.

I don't have much in the way of coding experience, but if you need a hand with numberwalling, gimme a scream.

RE: Random questions - Falaflame - 02-10-2014

Most of the old-timers are still around. Mainly Mike, SS, Shiori, and Zen. I do still have contact with Tsuki, however.

Terarria... eh, I'm not really into online PC games. The only one I play on a regular basis is Mabinogi.

Also, I know who you are, too, but I won't spill the beans either.

But yeah, welcome back.

RE: Random questions - sirocyl - 02-10-2014

(02-10-2014, 12:08 AM)Trenia Wrote: So many years later, nobody could convince SaS to give up the code? That's kinda sad face making.
We have the code o.o It's running on the new server, and I'm adding to it (and removing bloat from it, too).
It's just that, we don't really need to post the code publicly.
I suppose, now that there's another FE online multiplayer game we don't need to be as protective, but the rights still fall under SaS, technically, until he tells us otherwise. o:
(Unless he did indeed relinquish the code and copyright to us by letting fensti take it. We'll have to look into this admin-side.)

(02-10-2014, 12:08 AM)Trenia Wrote: I don't have much in the way of coding experience, but if you need a hand with numberwalling, gimme a scream.
You got it. ;D
And if you need anything in the FETO code explained, or have any recommendations for features, feel free to whistle for me or post in the suggestion board.
Your guides and info and such on the old forums are a lifesaver. Big Grin

RE: Random questions - Space Flower - 02-10-2014

I spent like 80 hours within two weeks doing everything there is to do in Terraria and haven't picked it up since before Halloween update. @_@

RE: Random questions - Trenia - 02-10-2014

I only play hardcore. I can never do everything there is to do, cuz I keep dying to random traps, surprise boss spawns, or accidentally falling off my rope while bomb-mining, or getting knocked into a pool of lava, and I'm forced to start over.

Just lost one a few minutes ago. 280 HP, just killed a boss, and rather than go home, I do some exploring, push a pressure plate, boulder falls on my head for 150 damage, knocks me to the side, then hits me for 150 again.

I will probably hate life when I start considering the hard mode bosses.

RE: Random questions - Falaflame - 02-11-2014

Hey, if you want, I can enroll you on the skype group chat if you want so you can get in touch with your old friends again.

All but SaS are present.

RE: Random questions - sirocyl - 02-11-2014

As well, the webchat is nearing completion. Just one nargling bug concerning admin privileges and sessions, but it's probably just an elevated stupid level in three lines of code.

RE: Random questions - Trenia - 02-11-2014

(02-11-2014, 03:26 AM)Falaflame Wrote: Hey, if you want, I can enroll you on the skype group chat if you want so you can get in touch with your old friends again.

All but SaS are present.

Yeah. Lemme download Skype.

I think my contact info is citanulcitnamor@Hotmail.com

RE: Random questions - Falaflame - 02-11-2014

Alright, I added your contact. Once you add me I'll add you to the chat.

RE: Random questions - Jack - 02-11-2014

I was supremely addicted to Terraria for a while, and I was so excited when they finally updated to 1.2 recently. I didn't get back into it though, I just went back to playing modded Minecraft >_>