The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
6th Generation Pokemon - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Games (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-33.html)
+--- Thread: 6th Generation Pokemon (/thread-580.html)

6th Generation Pokemon - Falaflame - 11-28-2014

I had a thread about X/Y but i figure I'll make a thread for 6th gen in whole.

Anyway,
6th Gen Pokemon.

Pokemon X & Y.
Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire.
Possible Pokemon Z?

The games.
The anime.
Possible movies.

What's your general opinion?

Games, personally I found X & Y uninteresting to say the least, but I liked OR/AS's revamped plot and extra content. I'll give it a B I suppose, since there was some things I liked about X/Y, and OR/AS more than made up for the amount of flaws X/Y had.

Anime, not gonna lie, 6th gen got me back into watching the anime shows again. I really enjoyed the cast of characters and the general direction the 6th gen anime is taking. 4th gen made me quit watching and 5th gen didn't do enough to make me want to give it another shot.

Movies, I haven't seen any 6th gen movies come out yet, or if they have, I have yet to see them. No opinion as of yet.

RE: 6th Generation Pokemon - Pura - 11-29-2014

X&Y was boring... even for me who skipped 4th and 5th gens... and it didn't really help how there wasn't anything to do after League. Sure, there's few legendaries even tho two of them are 1st gen but the problem was that they were pretty much handed to me instead of requiring me to go through a dungeon with puzzles and stuff :/
The best thing I found from the game was... wild Eevees, YAY! <333 ...and thanks to that Amie(?) thingy, I found that Vaporeon is actually really cute .-.

Remakes... gotta check what new they have to offer if I could be arsed but if there's nothing that I would be interested in, I could as we play originals.

Movies and anime... don't really care.

RE: 6th Generation Pokemon - Speedy - IX - 12-01-2014

X&Y were okay for me, I actually skipped Gen 5 (ppl in the skype group know why). I felt it was too easy, I was always overleveled thanks to the exp. share and getting around in one or two areas was only moderately annoying at times. Currently enjoying ORAS probably due to nostalgia but yeah~

I was done with the anime post D/P series