The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error

FEPlanet Community
a work in progress - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fan Works (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: a work in progress (/thread-510.html)

a work in progress - zac - 09-17-2014

i would have given the thread the title of the story except i don't have one yet. Anyway this is definitely a work in progress and i'll be releasing it almost episodically...i hope. I want to continue working on this permanently but my memory sucks, and i'll most likely forget about it in a month or two. Regardless, here's "episode 1"

“Heeeeelllllooooooooo Ragnarok!!! Have we got a treat for you today folks. It's a two on two arena fight between some of our toughest competitors to date. On the East side of the arena we have Tully the tactician, and Haden the fighter! These two have been ripping through the arena ever since they showed up just 8 months ago. But that might change today because on the West side of the arena we have two hardened veterans just waiting to tear them apart. Jenora the tactician, and Jaktad the fighter! This duo of destruction came on the scene two years ago, and have only lost 3 fights throughout their entire career. This fight ought to be a good one folks, so make sure you keep watching. I guarantee you won't want to miss one second. So stick around, we'll be right back after a message from our sponsors.”
“And cut! Great work man, you're as energetic as ever. Now lets get down to the pit so we can interview the fighters. I want to get something good to open with after the break.” The director and the camera crew started making their way down to the fighters' prep area. Meanwhile, the fighters themselves were having a nice little chat before the fight.
“So you guys have been fighting 8 months now and haven't lost? That's pretty impressive.”,
“Thanks Jenora. Hearing that from someone like you means quite a bit. Tully and I are honored that you'd accept our challenge.”
“Honestly I was surprised when I heard you had sent us a challenge. At first I thought it must have been a mistake, but then Jaktad here came and told me about it as well.”
“Yeah, Haden gets ahead of himself a lot, but it should be...enlightening to fight someone as experienced as you two. Honestly I was worried at first, but the more I think about how much I can learn here the more I realize that this is going to be a wonderful experience for all of us.”
“You talk like we can learn something from a couple of greenhorns like you. That's a bit much don't you think? Jaktad and I have been fighting for two years now, and you come in here acting like you're our equals?”
“Now now Jenora, lets play nice with them for now. You'll get your fight soon enough. Ah, there's the camera crew. I figured they'd want to do some interviews to open this thing. Lets get this over with shall we?” The fighters all stood as the director and the film crew entered the room.
“Oh there's no need to stand on my account. We just want to do a little thing here so make yourselves comfortable. We'd like to do some interviews before the fight to open up after the break...which is in about a minute by the way so get your cameras set up alright? And you fighters decide on who's going to go first. I don't care how, but decide quickly we're on a tight schedule.”
“I think Jenora and Jaktad should have the first interview. Makes sense to me, they have seniority after all. You guys okay with that?”
“Sounds good. I never did like these things so I might as well get it over with. Lets go Jenora” Jenora and Jaktad walked over to the bench where they'd be holding the interviews while Tully and Haden stood out of the way and watched.

i understand that there's nothing interesting here and you'll probably be able to read the whole thing in a matter of like 90 seconds, but i want to know if this is even a decent start. if i plan to continue this i want every second of it to be good so if you guys can throw some critique my way that would be lovely.