The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Weekly Splice Competition (Reboot) R7xx Voting - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Archived Threads (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-21.html)
+--- Thread: Weekly Splice Competition (Reboot) R7xx Voting (/thread-391.html)

Weekly Splice Competition (Reboot) R7xx Voting - Speedy - IX - 07-09-2014

Quote:Rules
You must use least 1 piece of every mug.
You may not use pieces from other mugs that aren't in the set.
No mass customizing. You may do small customizing to make it look good/work. (ex: Shadings)
You may use any color palette you want (this is the part when you can use other mugs...for their colors).
But use common sense... don't use something like 50 colors xD (usually 15-16 max)
One entry per person. You may change your entry tho.
The winner will be determined by voting.
YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF! (even I don't think that anybody here is that low)
Winner of each round chooses the next set.

Previous Winner: Ghosty Kun
Voting Deadline is July 11th, 2014
Set:
[Image: whldeq.jpg]
Marissa, L'Arachel and Ursula

Entries:

~TIE BREAKER~
[Image: SpliceComp6_zps51eb18dc.png] - Swift_Assassin

[Image: mera_by_jmcaskey257-d7p2dzs.png] - Paragon

Tie Breaker Deadline in 2days!

[Image: 4cl86zx.png] - Fredmir

[Image: jJMPH8E.png] - Alusq

[Image: 1zvetsz.jpg] - Vaike - IX

RE: Weekly Splice Competition (Reboot) R7xx Voting - Alusq - 07-10-2014

I like the clothing on Swift's, but the head on Paragon's... HHHHNNNNGGG... Paragon, since Swift could use some more contrast on the clothing, but good show by everyone. But the choice being so difficult is good because I like them all!

arbitrary story!: Paragon's is the pure-hearted lord, Swift's is the spy employed by her, Fred's is her happy-go-lucky childhood friend, IX's is her calm and collected mentor/Jagen, and mine is the villain who really isn't cut out to be the villain.

RE: Weekly Splice Competition (Reboot) R7xx Voting - Swift_Assassin - 07-10-2014

To be fair, the looked contrast looked better when I was looking at it at 800% zoom....but I really should have fixed it. But...hindsight being 20/20...

RE: Weekly Splice Competition (Reboot) R7xx Voting - Breadophile - 07-10-2014

No offense to the other contestants, but I can't believe there are people who honestly don't see that Speeds' is the best. That's just badass. Telling it like it is.

Paragon's is a close second though. He did the best job with connecting the hair pieces, IMO.

I can't put my finger on it, but something feels off about Swift's, otherwise he would be up there too. His hair looks the most natural, a nice little side effect of not connecting hair pieces and instead only taking one hair ingredient and simply removing parts of it.

Alusq used the wrong eyebrows. Otherwise his is pretty good. The eyebrows take a lot away though.

Freddy's is unpolished. There should not be a straight line without borders on the left side of the face. Covering it with hair only works if you cover the whole thing. Speaking of which, it looks like the bangs were just slapped on.

RE: Weekly Splice Competition (Reboot) R7xx Voting - Fredmir - 07-10-2014

(07-10-2014, 01:55 AM)Breadophile Wrote: No offense to the other contestants, but I can't believe there are people who honestly don't see that Speeds' is the best. That's just badass. Telling it like it is.

Paragon's is a close second though. He did the best job with connecting the hair pieces, IMO.

I can't put my finger on it, but something feels off about Swift's, otherwise he would be up there too. His hair looks the most natural, a nice little side effect of not connecting hair pieces and instead only taking one hair ingredient and simply removing parts of it.

Alusq used the wrong eyebrows. Otherwise his is pretty good. The eyebrows take a lot away though.

Freddy's is unpolished. There should not be a straight line without borders on the left side of the face. Covering it with hair only works if you cover the whole thing. Speaking of which, it looks like the bangs were just slapped on.

So mine is dead last by a far margin? Fine with me I don't expect you to like anything I do tbh <.<

And I don't understand your 'straight line' comment at all

and I don't really like Speedy's entry either, don't know why exactly, I can't point out any flaws on any sprites, like the pro spriter you are, but dunno, it's all a mather of preferences I guess.

RE: Weekly Splice Competition (Reboot) R7xx Voting - Breadophile - 07-10-2014

(07-10-2014, 10:16 AM)Fredmir Wrote: So mine is dead last by a far margin? Fine with me I don't expect you to like anything I do tbh <.<

I don't hate you.
Hard to believe, I know.

Quote:And I don't understand your 'straight line' comment at all

To the left of her eye.

RE: Weekly Splice Competition (Reboot) R7xx Voting - Mizu - 07-10-2014

I wanna date Paragon's entry. Rofl They all look really freaking awesome, though. Paragon's is just my type. XD

RE: Weekly Splice Competition (Reboot) R7xx Voting - Speedy - IX - 07-13-2014

Looks like we've got a tie between Paragon and Swift

*initiates tie-breaker*

RE: Weekly Splice Competition (Reboot) R7xx Voting - Andy - 07-16-2014

Been a while since I was here. I vote Swift.

Sorry Paragon. Marisa's eye goes ill with L'Arachel's face in my opinion, and that lost you my vote. Still an excellent mug, however.

RE: Weekly Splice Competition (Reboot) R7xx Voting - Speedy - IX - 07-20-2014

And with that being said, the winner of Splice Competition #7xx goes to Swift_Assassin!!

Plz PM me the new set of your choice~