The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Roleplays (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Fire Emblem: Insurrection (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-28.html)
+----- Forum: Insurrection: Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-30.html)
+----- Thread: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? (/thread-351.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Breadophile - 06-28-2014

(06-28-2014, 06:33 PM)Andy Wrote: I'm not in your topic, but could I request one for Ambrose? His name is the link.

He's a 36-year old sword-for-hire who's been in the business of ass-kicking for the last eighteen years. He mains a sword, but knows how to shoot a bow.

Nope, you're in the topic. I was asking anyone and everyone.

[Image: gF3k0eD.png]

Lesse here... this guy just screams Dieck to me, and I don't mean that in a "you copied him" way. They just feel similar. Similar age, similar experience, and presumably the fact that Ambrose tots around heavy gear is indicative of similar CON. His CON isn't better than Satsu's though. That didn't make much sense to me since Satsu's an armor knight.

He's wearing armor, so he has defense. Though, I didn't give my character much defense despite her armor. I should fix that. >_>

A steel sword isn't any heavier than a javelin and being an experienced mercenary Freddy-boy is probably strong enough to lift it effortlessly. So I can only guess the heavy steel sword referred to in the bio is in fact a steel blade. It has more uses than a normal one, presumably because Ambrose is smart enough to have something that'll last. It is otherwise the same as a normal steel blade.

His RES is shit because I'm using FE6 standards for that stat. If you don't have a reason to have it, you don't have it. That being said, with the high level he probably proc'd a 5% or so at least once.

I totes double you for a grand total of 6 damage. get rekt

(06-28-2014, 06:43 PM)Crimson Flash Wrote: I require one for the IRON BULL OF SANTARUZ, also known as that one Yves guy.

[Image: glbruDB.png]

I don't think either of us will question why he has 18 DEF, but just in case: when you get stabbed and don't even feel it, that's probably a good indication.

So uh... this guy's essentially Barth. He's got that STR and CON, so I assumed that with his heavy armor he also had dat SPD. However, I made him so he would actually be useful, unlike Barth who is held back by the fact that he simultaneously gets doubled and takes damage from physical attacks. He also doesn't have enough strength to make a big difference. Other than mages (who he probably one-shots anyway), Yves has problems with neither of these two aspects.

His RES is shit because he'd be so fucking meta otherwise it's not even funny (actually I lied, it kind of is). Also he's a knight. yeeeaaaah

I originally misread your profile when going back for weapons and thought that Yves totted around an entire fucking tree like ol' Gonzales. In case you were wondering, I went through your RP posts to figure out weapons.

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Amoltamiss - 06-29-2014

You should totally make one for Cinia.

Just because I am lazy and also because I am interested in your view on thing.

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Breadophile - 06-29-2014

Alright, here we go. So, first up, the A support gives, to both units, +3 MAG, +1 DEF/RES versus attacks, +15 HIT, +7 EVA, and +15 CRIT

wow

Of course this only applies if they're in range, which atm they are most certainly not.

[Image: k0QNI1g.png]

At a colossal 35 MT, Cinia with the "big guns" she described in one of her posts is the most powerful character in the RP, completely annihilating most of the cast. This includes yours truly with but 24 HP and 8 RES.

Unfortunately for her, most of the cast annihilates her in turn.

The rest of the spells there represent the different darkness magics she can cast from her book. The book is prf and is totally not an old history textbook.

Having your parents killed (or missing, I guess) isn't lucky, but finding your lover at the age of 17 is and so is narrowly avoiding death several times in one RP.

Being a shaman she has high MAG and RES and any tomes she uses are heavy as shit. They are correctly compensated for here (unlike FE6 and 7), giving them the power that the almighty darkness should have.

[Image: nx6xnVV.png]

Being the pride of her family and having all of the attention hurled onto her, Panika is of course better than Cinia at magic atm and has more experience.

The luck is the same deal with Cinia, but Panika hasn't dodged death several times in one RP (yet). Fire tomes being ridiculously accurate (as accurate as rapiers), this means it's next to impossible to dodge a blast of fire from Panika.

The character herself struck me as being more combat capable and more of a leader type than her sister. However, since she's not a player character (yet), she isn't a lord. Also it wouldn't fit in the class name. Sad

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Amoltamiss - 06-29-2014

If it makes you feel better.

I might make Panika in the RP despite me saying I might not. The possibility is always there!

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Breadophile - 06-29-2014

(06-29-2014, 09:50 PM)Amoltamiss Wrote: If it makes you feel better.

I might make Panika in the RP despite me saying I might not. The possibility is always there!

But then I'd have to come up with a different class that has lord in the name. D=

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Val Ritz - 06-30-2014

Soooo, Cherise just got accepted...

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Breadophile - 06-30-2014

(06-30-2014, 12:21 AM)Crimson Flash Wrote: Soooo, Cherise just got accepted...

oh geez. You're too much. Tomorrow.

Also, it's greatly appreciated that she doesn't have an avy. I've gotten good at editing them in but it's still annoying.

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Breadophile - 07-01-2014

[Image: tBzDuPV.png]

Female mercenary sprite looks bizarre, so you're one with your sacaen foster parents.

At a massive 16 SKL and 16 SPD and piddly 5 STR, it's no surprise that strong and inaccurate heavy weapons are natural to Cherise.

Her base EVA is higher than even Kalin's. Unfortunately she can't make use of it since she sucks with conventional swords and must use heavier weapons. Not like she could do any damage with an iron sword anyway, though. However, even with 5 points of AS loss her EVA still beats the rest of the cast.

Her base hit is a whopping 36 with any weapon, which makes their inaccuracy all but disappear.

Of course the DEF represents her armor and she has no RES because fuck you you picked a non-magical class that's why.

I wasn't sure whether the weapon by her side was iron or steel. It could honestly go either way.

Lastly, the CON. Roland had a blade waaaay too big for him. I'm pretty sure he gained some muscles from using it. Same concept here, so you have Rutger's CON instead of Roy's or Fir's.

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Lavi - 07-05-2014

This looks interesting: one for Neil, please! Smile

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Breadophile - 07-05-2014

(07-05-2014, 12:05 AM)Lavi Wrote: This looks interesting: one for Neil, please! Smile

Yesh yesh, but not just yet. Give me a day or two.

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Flying Magic User - 07-06-2014

Oh why not I'll pitch in my own.

[Image: KpYoFpc.png]

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Breadophile - 07-09-2014

[Image: 6EWq2Mi.png]

Here we go. Sacaens use short bows, so that's the most likely identity of whatever this guy is carrying. He doesn't use the thing so it doesn't really matter, but authenticity is important to me.

His evasion is shit because Luna is fucking heavy. It also apparently has 20 crit and 95 hit. Y'hoshua Christ. He also has the other two tomes he mentioned.

I gave him a spread similar to Geese, but with RES in place of DEF. Don't really know too much about his stats though. Since he's the same age as Yves he has the same level, and being a dark magic user he has high MAG and RES. He's older so he's probably good at what he does.

He's sacaen so he isn't as slow as most dark magic users, but his CON holds him back when he isn't using fire or flux (provided you're using the FE6 flux and not the FE7 flux).

His luck is average. In this day and age you could certainly be worse off than wanted for heresy.

His defense is... magely, I suppose. It's 6 because he's fully grown and thus must be a little tougher than say... Lugh (average ~4.5 DEF at level 11).

Edit: Neil's probably a little tougher than 6 CON judging by his sprite. IDK, let me know.

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Lavi - 07-09-2014

6 to 7 CON is alright for Neil. I imagined him to be roughly the age of Gilliam (14 CON), but he doesn't do combat training so he's far from athletic.

(07-09-2014, 01:02 AM)Breadophile Wrote: His evasion is shit because Luna is fucking heavy. It also apparently has 20 crit and 95 hit. Y'hoshua Christ. He also has the other two tomes he mentioned.

It also negates enemy RES. Totally not OP at all (Sacred Stones nerfed the hell out of it).

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Breadophile - 07-09-2014

(07-09-2014, 10:54 AM)Lavi Wrote: 6 to 7 CON is alright for Neil. I imagined him to be roughly the age of Gilliam (14 CON), but he doesn't do combat training so he's far from athletic.

(07-09-2014, 01:02 AM)Breadophile Wrote: His evasion is shit because Luna is fucking heavy. It also apparently has 20 crit and 95 hit. Y'hoshua Christ. He also has the other two tomes he mentioned.

It also negates enemy RES. Totally not OP at all (Sacred Stones nerfed the hell out of it).

Lolz. Too bad you need like 20 SPD to double with the damn thing. Honestly, with it you'd win every encounter with an enemy mage but it's otherwise superceded by fire considering the RES of non magical units.

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Andy - 07-18-2014

(07-09-2014, 10:54 AM)Lavi Wrote: 6 to 7 CON is alright for Neil. I imagined him to be roughly the age of Gilliam (14 CON), but he doesn't do combat training so he's far from athletic.

Out of the accuracy. If you can overcome that, Luna's a beastly weapon still.