The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Roleplays (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-9.html)
+---- Forum: Fire Emblem: Insurrection (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-28.html)
+----- Forum: Insurrection: Discussion (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-30.html)
+----- Thread: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? (/thread-351.html)

Pages: 1 2

i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Breadophile - 06-26-2014

I are make stats for all the peoples in my RP.

Get as offended as you can. =O

Myself

[Image: uU1AVKA.png]
[Image: 9qHUrsZ.png]

I'm so totes not OP and I totes luck out of pretty much any situation. Updated for correct defense.
Ray's Meteor if a prf weapon, so he can use it with D rank. He's not a player character (yet). Updated so he actually has it equipped, along with another item.
Magic runs in the family.

Toogee

[Image: jDX567q.png]

Pretty much Eliwood with slightly better stats, non-nonexistant RES and 5 CON. And better looks. And gets invited to more parties. And has more friends. And is smarter too, though that's sort of implied by the comparison to Eliwood (and the Librarian title).
I hadn't decided to say "fuck it" with weapon uses at this point so I adjusted for attacks made in the RP already. Same with Kalin.

Cevian

[Image: ZHjKxCp.png]

Orica comes off as that sort of person. The female mercenary sprite looked... odd, so I went with Pirate. No offense, but there was nothing better. >_>
As I'm about to say in a post, she's definitely smashy smashy death.

WyvernSlayer

[Image: ZbL20FC.png]

Satsume is 6 years older than everybody else, so he's better with a lance than the rest of us are with our weapons. He's had some bad luck in his life. hah, loser. Kalin laughs at your pitiful evasion and then cries at her inability to even dent your armor.

Swift Assassin

[Image: OBNKizE.png]
[Image: 04Wy3UT.png]

Shadrach can also use magic of some sort. He's also fairly unlucky like Satsume. Eliwood's field sprite hair comes in nothing but red, but nothing fits better IMO. I suppose he could be a merc, but that's more his brother.
Marcus is the reason that FE6 is even possible on hard mode and hopefully he will help us greatly in the upcoming battle.

Anybody want me to do one?

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Swift_Assassin - 06-26-2014

While I wouldn't exactly call Shadrach a Vengeful Lord, at least now...I do agree that his luck sucks. And technically speaking, his Schiavona is imbued with Wind Magic and is technically also a Prf weapon like Ray's Meteor, I am planning a way to rid him of his "late game" weapon for a while. Essentially, he already had his own "Lyn's Story" type background and is then thrown back into the fight.

Also, technically speaking...his class is Jeigan, not Marcus. He'd prefer it to be Seth, but it's he won't still be useful by the time we fight the Emperor.

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Breadophile - 06-27-2014

(06-26-2014, 11:48 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: While I wouldn't exactly call Shadrach a Vengeful Lord, at least now...I do agree that his luck sucks. And technically speaking, his Schiavona is imbued with Wind Magic and is technically also a Prf weapon like Ray's Meteor, I am planning a way to rid him of his "late game" weapon for a while. Essentially, he already had his own "Lyn's Story" type background and is then thrown back into the fight.

He could also be a level 6 NTR'd Lord, or a level 6 Daddy Issues Lord (in that he doesn't have one any more). It's sort of resolved somewhat now, I suppose, but the title would've fit for a past version of him.

I assumed it was prf, but there's no way to put that other than simply making it equip-able. As far as stats goes it's basically a wo dao with 25 less crit and the ability to 3-shot Satsume. And it has 100 hit, ohyes. Magical rapier indeed.

I based the levels off of age mostly, with battle experience playing a part too. I dunno if Shad has more than Satsume or Orica, but definitely more than Kalin or Paige, assuming she wasn't dueling with rapiers for 3 hours every day. I think I had good reasoning for Satsu, and Orica just screams "I smash things all day erry day"

Quote:Also, technically speaking...his class is Jeigan, not Marcus. He'd prefer it to be Seth, but it's he won't still be useful by the time we fight the Emperor.

I don't think you understand the gravity of this situation. The Emperor won't be useful by time he fights Marcus.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/61706593

How does the old phrase go?
"Marcus is the answer for everything except "best unit who isn't Marcus", but even then he is a strong contender."

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - WyvernSlayer - 06-27-2014

I'll take a 50-50 chance to pluck Kalin out of the sky with a javelin any day of the week.

I like mine, actually. One minor nitpick, however.

Satsume's birthday is in December. Thus, he is of the Lightning affinity. There is no way you possibly could have known this, but I'm going to shame you for it all the same.

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Toogee - 06-27-2014

[Image: seelapr.png]

Thank you thank you. Praise more more. *hardy laugh*

(06-27-2014, 07:35 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: I'll take a 50-50 chance to pluck Kalin out of the sky with a javelin any day of the week.

I like mine, actually. One minor nitpick, however.

Satsume's birthday is in December. Thus, he is of the Lightning affinity. There is no way you possibly could have known this, but I'm going to shame you for it all the same.

I forgot affinities were based off of birth date and gender. Whoops. I based them ever so slightly off personality.

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Cevian - 06-27-2014

(06-26-2014, 10:38 PM)Breadophile Wrote: Cevian

Orica comes off as that sort of person. The female mercenary sprite looked... odd, so I went with Pirate. No offense, but there was nothing better. >_>

1. Orica's Class would be some kind of Lord.

2. Spear is her main weapon, not Axe. Something in the realms of Soldier or Knight would have been better.

3. On the note of Stats, I would prefer to have Defense a bit higher to fit the more Knight-like feel. A bit more like Hector's stats, actually, but I do like the high strength stat.

(06-27-2014, 11:10 AM)Cevian Wrote:
(06-26-2014, 10:38 PM)Breadophile Wrote: Cevian

1. Orica's Class would be some kind of Lord.

2. Spear is her main weapon, not Axe. Something in the realms of Soldier or Knight would have been better.

3. On the note of Stats, I would prefer to have Defense a bit higher to fit the more Knight-like feel. A bit more like Hector's stats, actually, but I do like the high strength stat.

1. Bloodthirsty Lord, Bandit-hater Lord. Lolz

2. Soldier implies scrub tier unit, so I don't like it. As for knight, see below.

3. Are you essentially a knight?

Edit: Forgot to mention. I based lord status off of leadership or if the class fit, which it did for those two. If it was by heritage over half the people would be lords. All it really means is that you can cap thrones and gates I guess.

(06-27-2014, 11:25 AM)Breadophile Wrote:
(06-27-2014, 11:10 AM)Cevian Wrote: 1. Orica's Class would be some kind of Lord.

1. Bloodthirsty Lord, Bandit-hater Lord. Lolz

2. Soldier implies scrub tier unit, so I don't like it. As for knight, see below.

3. Are you essentially a knight?

Edit: Forgot to mention. I based lord status off of leadership or if the class fit, which it did for those two. If it was by heritage over half the people would be lords. All it really means is that you can cap thrones and gates I guess.

1. Strength Lord

2. Far Enough. See below.

3. Orica's original character concept would have her class name be "Princess Knight." I couldn't have that here, so Lord is sufficient but it is still a Knight base.

And to your edit, look at my most recent post.

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Val Ritz - 06-27-2014

The Google image search for "Princess Knight" turns up a series of hentai figurines, so I think you were wise in not choosing that for a class.

(06-27-2014, 12:17 PM)Crimson Flash Wrote: The Google image search for "Princess Knight" turns up a series of hentai figurines, so I think you were wise in not choosing that for a class.
[Image: XkoVPT2.png]

Don't worry. It's all within my calculations.

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Gazetteer - 06-27-2014

I'm not in your topic, but I can play the character sheet game too. Here's Tangle in all her faceless glory:

[Image: 0log.png]

She's a pre-promote, so the lackluster stats are intentional. Also I am apparently way more boring than you people, no custom class name for me.

(06-27-2014, 01:18 PM)Gazetteer Wrote: I'm not in your topic, but I can play the character sheet game too. Here's Tangle in all her faceless glory:

She's a pre-promote, so the lackluster stats are intentional. Also I am apparently way more boring than you people, no custom class name for me.

What? One guiding ring wasn't enough for you?

(06-27-2014, 01:21 PM)Breadophile Wrote:
(06-27-2014, 01:18 PM)Gazetteer Wrote: I'm not in your topic, but I can play the character sheet game too. Here's Tangle in all her faceless glory:

What? One guiding ring wasn't enough for you?

She's like one of those bosses where they're carrying a promotion item they clearly already used.

Also it's a stylish ring, it changes colour in the light.

Anyway, I tried not to overstate power as in pretty much every character case there was still much more to learn. Starting exp is based off of, you guessed it, actual fighting experience. I specifically decided not to give anyone B ranks unless their profile pretty much obsessed over that weapon type.

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - WyvernSlayer - 06-27-2014

(06-27-2014, 03:38 PM)Breadophile Wrote: Anyway, I tried not to overstate power as in pretty much every character case there was still much more to learn. Starting exp is based off of, you guessed it, actual fighting experience. I specifically decided not to give anyone B ranks unless their profile pretty much obsessed over that weapon type.

And you won't have any of those until the inevitable influx of "omg my sword is my life" characters that will crop up when we eventually open Sacae to the Insurrection storyline.

Actually, here's one with a picture. This is my second time splicing ever, at least it turned out better than the first (which I will never show anyone):

[Image: rxvi.png]

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Andy - 06-28-2014

I'm not in your topic, but could I request one for Ambrose? His name is the link.

He's a 36-year old sword-for-hire who's been in the business of ass-kicking for the last eighteen years. He mains a sword, but knows how to shoot a bow.

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - Val Ritz - 06-28-2014

I require one for the IRON BULL OF SANTARUZ, also known as that one Yves guy.

RE: i can haz Character Stat Sheets? - thenoun - 06-28-2014

Figured I'd make one for Morgan, because why the hell not?
[Image: sheet7.php?id=48e7bb0f76509b87b6151e41187fd269]
Strangely high resistance for an archer, I know. It's from her dad's side of the family (as is her turtle speed). Tongue

I'm trying to make a mug for her (though I'm terrible at sprite splicing), but for now she's a faceless nobody.