The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Requests to activate FETO accounts! - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fire Emblem Tactics Online (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Requests to activate FETO accounts! (/thread-150.html)

Requests to activate FETO accounts! - sirocyl - 03-23-2014

Edit by MMM: As of now, you should be able to validate your own accounts during the registration process on the old forums. If your displayed user group is "Newbies", then you do not need to post here. You only need to post if, for whatever reason, your group is "Validating".

The activation situation has historically been pretty hairy on FETO.
Spambots would make thousands of accounts and even more spam posts.
It's still pretty haywire, but I'm here to make things simpler.

First, make an account on the FETO IPB. Registration still works, regardless of whether you get an e-mail or not.
Then, just post a link here to your user profile page.
That's it.
We'll scrub the thread and run the validation on all the members that post here.

(This thread is linked to from the FETO/IPB "Registration Complete" screen, and the FETO "Account must be validated" error page, too.)

Edit by fensti: Also, it could take up to a day to get your account validated. Just please be patient as we aren't all at our computers 24/7. Sometimes we need sleep, or food, or have work. No need to message anyone asking about it. We will get to you. Smile

(12-28-2015, 09:46 AM)Speedy - IX Wrote: ALSO: If it's not about getting your account activated, let's keep the posting in here to a minimum please. It helps to not have to look through various posts only to find that only one user wants to be activated...or posted correctly to even do so.

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - LokiElijah - 03-24-2014

(03-23-2014, 09:06 PM)sirocyl Wrote: The activation situation has historically been pretty hairy on FETO.

First, make an account on the FETO IPB. Registration still works, regardless of whether you get an e-mail or not.
That's it.
We'll scrub the thread and run the validation on all the members that post here.

(This thread is linked to from the FETO/IPB "Registration Complete" screen, and the FETO "Account must be validated" error page, too.)

http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?showuser=89882
^This is me!!!^
I use to play FETO a long time ago, and I'm aching to see the updates they've made to this wonderful community driven game!

Please, please activate my account soon. :} I've got a kid on the way and not much free time left haha...

Thank you!

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - sirocyl - 03-25-2014

(03-24-2014, 09:39 PM)LokiElijah Wrote: I use to play FETO a long time ago, and I'm aching to see the updates they've made to this wonderful community driven game!

Please, please activate my account soon. :} I've got a kid on the way and not much free time left haha...

Thank you!

Done! Have fun =)

Just FYI though, there aren't many updates on FETO yet. Still working on getting it moved over here. Still fun though. Smile

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - LokiElijah - 03-25-2014

(03-25-2014, 06:10 AM)sirocyl Wrote:
(03-24-2014, 09:39 PM)LokiElijah Wrote: I use to play FETO a long time ago, and I'm aching to see the updates they've made to this wonderful community driven game!

Thank you!

Done! Have fun =)

Just FYI though, there aren't many updates on FETO yet. Still working on getting it moved over here. Still fun though. Smile

Ahh well I hope its not too much of a struggle for you guys, I can imagine all that code could be a nightmare! haha. Thanks for unlocking my account, and hopefully I'll still be around to see some updates. Making my team right now :]

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - Chaosdragon115 - 03-29-2014

(03-23-2014, 09:06 PM)sirocyl Wrote: The activation situation has historically been pretty hairy on FETO.

That's it.

http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?showuser=89887

This is me :D. I'm new here but I would love to try this out. Please activate my account as soon as possible so I can give it a try!

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - sirocyl - 03-30-2014

Done and done! Have fun!

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - YanuarWanda - 04-01-2014

http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?showuser=89858

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - EndreFen - 04-04-2014

It's about time I returned to FETO. I was there when it went down, and now I'm back for its return, although under a new name because my first email was hacked and I needed to terminate it.

http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?showuser=89896

That's my new account name. I'd like it done as soon as possible, but if I have to wait, then it's fine. Smile

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - Falaflame - 04-06-2014

I can't activate your account. However, sirocyl can. And if you want, I can have your email changed for your old account so you can access it again. But if you still insist on a new account, it will be done.

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - EndreFen - 04-06-2014

(04-06-2014, 06:44 AM)Falaflame Wrote: I can't activate your account. However, sirocyl can. And if you want, I can have your email changed for your old account so you can access it again. But if you still insist on a new account, it will be done.

I would prefer the new account, yes. I exhausted all my available options beforehand with my old one, and since it's been almost four years I have idiotically lost track of the username anyway. Therefore, I'm pretty much prompted to start anew, which I honestly don't mind. Made one too many mistakes with the old.
I would ask how long it would take this person to activate mine, but I realize it's not in my place to ask that. And besides, I have said I will wait--and wait I shall do.

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - Falaflame - 04-06-2014

(04-06-2014, 07:53 AM)EndreFen Wrote:
(04-06-2014, 06:44 AM)Falaflame Wrote: I can't activate your account. However, sirocyl can. And if you want, I can have your email changed for your old account so you can access it again. But if you still insist on a new account, it will be done.

I would prefer the new account, yes. I exhausted all my available options beforehand with my old one, and since it's been almost four years I have idiotically lost track of the username anyway. Therefore, I'm pretty much prompted to start anew, which I honestly don't mind. Made one too many mistakes with the old.
I would ask how long it would take this person to activate mine, but I realize it's not in my place to ask that. And besides, I have said I will wait--and wait I shall do.

Very quickly. I will inform him about this on skype.

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - sirocyl - 04-06-2014

Done

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - MasterArys - 04-15-2014

http://forums.feplanet.net/user-282.html
so here i really wanna play Fire Emblem Tactic Online so i dont know if i do this correctly sorry if i did

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - Falaflame - 04-16-2014

http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php

Make an account here, and we'll (well, sirocyl) will validate it. Post the link to your profile there, here.

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - Lollipopshula - 04-24-2014

http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?showuser=89995 that is my page... do i do this to get it activated?

That's it.

http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?showuser=89995
that is my profile page... do i post it here to get my account activated?

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - sirocyl - 04-25-2014

Yep. It's not automatic, I have to do it by hand.
I'll process yours right now. Smile

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - sirocyl - 04-25-2014

And, it's done. Welcome to FETO!

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - Toogee - 04-30-2014

http://feto.feplanet.net/user/profile/1580

I have no idea if I still need to activate or if it's all good.

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - King of Random - 05-01-2014

http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?showuser=90022

Here we are. This is it, correct?

RE: Requests to activate FETO accounts! - leolours - 05-01-2014

Bonjour !

Huge french fan (no one perfect) of FE and Bball (go TBs!), I can't wait to play to that amazing game you made !

http://oldforums.feplanet.net/index.php?showuser=90023

Hope see you ingame !