The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error

FEPlanet Community
Mobile Game: Brave Frontier - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Games (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-33.html)
+--- Thread: Mobile Game: Brave Frontier (/thread-100.html)

Mobile Game: Brave Frontier - Konata Izumi - 02-26-2014

[Image: 14-brave-frontier-5.jpg]

Anyone play this game? Its available for both iOS and Android and it's a strategy fantasy game. You build a squad of 5 units of 6 different elements (fire, water, earth, thunder, light, and dark), and you get units from battles and by summoning. Different types are strong/weak against others. (Fire ---> Earth ---> Thunder ---> Water ---> Fire) (Light ---> Dark ---> Light). You tap your units to attack (each unit has a different animation), and if you attack at the same time you do bonus damage. Everytime you attack, the enemy drops crystals that charge your brave burst (super attack). Once your units brave burst is full, hold tap and slide the unit to use it. Not all brave bursts are offensive: some heal, some buff, and some do both. Its a fun game that I enjoy playin on the bus ride to classes...

And the reason I brought this game up is to get referrals, duh. See, you can fuse your units with others to get exp and level them up. Certain units can evolve into other units only after they're fully leveled... and theres a certain unit called "Metal Gods" that giv the most exp. So if you put in my code we both get one, yay.

1. Start up the game
2. Go to "Social"
3. Click on "Special"
4. Tap on "Get a Metal God"
5. Enter the code 328155241
6. Go to "Home"
7. Click the red treasure box besides "Menu" (presents)
8. Grab your present (Metal God)
9. Go to "Unit"
7. Tap on "Fuse Unit"
8. Select the character you want to level up
9. Tap an empty slot and select Metal God
10. Fuse and level up!

If theres other questions about the game, I can answer them. Also, if you wanna friend me go ahead and add me. My Ids the code, "328155241."