The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Custom Sprites? - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fire Emblem Tactics Online (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: Custom Sprites? (/thread-989.html)

Custom Sprites? - Dallas - 04-07-2016

So I've seen that you can actually put your very own sprites in the game, but I cannot get it to work, so I assume that maybe I'm doing something wrong or that it's currently not functional.
In case I'm doing something wrong could someone explain to me how to do this?

RE: Custom Sprites? - Swift_Assassin - 04-07-2016

I don't normally frequent this board, as I don't play FETO, but this was addressed before.

http://forums.feplanet.net/thread-448.html

I don't think there's been an update on the matter since.

RE: Custom Sprites? - MMM - 04-07-2016

Being in the code squad, I did at some point bring up that if we change the coding of the sprite uploader to be similar to the code that lets you set an avatar on the old forums (which works) rather than whatever we have for it right now, we could finally have a working sprite uploader again. Sadly that was during a period of limited interest for FETO and no work has been done on it since we diagnosed what the actual error was (there was no problem with uploading custom sprites until somewhere around 2013 (don't kill me if I get the date wrong pls)). I'll bring it up again and hope something is actually done about it this time.

RE: Custom Sprites? - Dallas - 04-11-2016

(04-07-2016, 07:34 AM)MMM Wrote: Being in the code squad, I did at some point bring up that if we change the coding of the sprite uploader to be similar to the code that lets you set an avatar on the old forums (which works) rather than whatever we have for it right now, we could finally have a working sprite uploader again. Sadly that was during a period of limited interest for FETO and no work has been done on it since we diagnosed what the actual error was (there was no problem with uploading custom sprites until somewhere around 2013 (don't kill me if I get the date wrong pls)). I'll bring it up again and hope something is actually done about it this time.

Thank you very much!  Tongue