The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Old FEP? - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Et Cetera (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-12.html)
+--- Forum: Highly Opinionated & Off Topic (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-34.html)
+--- Thread: Old FEP? (/thread-955.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Old FEP? - Cheffy - 04-13-2016

Blockhead! Newgrounds!

SALAD TONGS!

RE: Old FEP? - WyvernSlayer - 04-13-2016

Salad tongs are the bane of Cheffy's word salads.

People keep picking the carrots out of them.

RE: Old FEP? - Cheffy - 04-13-2016

Some people just don't carrot all...

RE: Old FEP? - Mizu - 04-13-2016

I think Carroties are cute. Carrotellas are annoying though. XD

RE: Old FEP? - WyvernSlayer - 06-07-2016

Hey, remember when old people showed up here? What a happy little delusion that was.

I don't think the medication is working.

RE: Old FEP? - ShinkuDragon - 06-13-2016

(06-07-2016, 10:59 AM)WyvernSlayer Wrote: Hey, remember when old people showed up here?  What a happy little delusion that was.

I don't think the medication is working.

still lurking... sometimes, got hit by a really bad RNG in fates and haven't played in a while

RE: Old FEP? - Falaflame - 06-20-2016

You know, just thinking about it.

Some of us were pretty fucked up in the head back then.

RE: Old FEP? - Cheffy - 06-20-2016

(06-20-2016, 02:38 PM)Falaflame Wrote: You know, just thinking about it.

True 'dat.

RE: Old FEP? - WyvernSlayer - 06-20-2016

You could certainly tell we were all a lot younger. The way we handled any sort of drama or adversity just screamed "sixteen."

RE: Old FEP? - MMM - 06-20-2016

(06-20-2016, 02:38 PM)Falaflame Wrote: You know, just thinking about it.

Some of us are fucked up in the knee and need an operation.

...Wait, just me? Really? God damn.

RE: Old FEP? - Gold dust - 06-21-2016

sounds insane too bad it isn't my preferred type of insanity

RE: Old FEP? - Jack - 09-05-2016

God damn, I leave for a few months and everyone drops in for a visit. I always had the best timing.

Did I miss anything else?

RE: Old FEP? - Andy - 09-06-2016

Well, I'm back. 'Sup Jack?

Also,
Quote:You could certainly tell we were all a lot younger. The way we handled any sort of drama or adversity just screamed "sixteen."

That's why I generally don't go back to threads where I whined. Or PMs. Or IMs. Cringe level = maximum.

The RP threads are great, tho. Sky, RL, RoE, Sky2. I kinda wish DoN hadn't gotten nuked.

RE: Old FEP? - Jack - 09-07-2016

I was one of the leaders of DoN for a while. Well not a leader, but like one of Legault's top generals or something. I have no idea why, I never RP'd. I think I joined like one RP and posted a few times before I stopped. I do distinctly remember asking to join one of Yuan's RPs once and he said "There's gonna be a lot of gay stuff in here."

RE: Old FEP? - Swift_Assassin - 09-07-2016

We should just bring back DoN. We keep reminiscing about it

I remember there were some times were I was the only active person as part of Endal. We went through three different leaders; Fury, TEH, and LG. I went from low ranking soldier with Shad to switching to high ranking General as Daren. Right before LG came in, I had to try to fend off the Dark Brotherhood with their 5000 men, all of whom can faithfully pose as the Lequallian army(as well as send another 5000 to attack the SoS) and try to fend off an open rebellion within Endal,(which if I recall, everyone involved with both the DB attack and rebellion posted as part of the Thanedoms), all while having crap internet/pc that was constantly crashing mid-post. Thankfully, when LG came in, another reset happened, so those battles were nullified.

. . .And back then I only had 11 Hyperions(+ two adoptees) instead of the 27 generations of the family I have now(most of which are dead or aren't born yet).

And if I recall correctly, I think Legault was leader of Kaeldar? I think that's what it was.

RE: Old FEP? - Andy - 09-08-2016

I was one of five Marshals in Lequall, and had not seen the movie 300 yet. Oh, and my character used a daisho set and wore a trenchcoat.

Oh, and I had a character in the Dark Brotherhood that had a class exclusive to Lequall, while being a descendant of Lloyd Reed. And I remember that job with them framing Lequall.

I remember that DoN had a lot of world-building (sort of) that was done, and a plot was (sort of) set up, and there were some epic battles that were (slowly) role-played by the generals of each army, but we never did much character work 'till after Phyrro showed up and FM finally disappeared. Mostly my RP ideas revolved around Archaeological findings (a hidden valley, archaeological survey of the bottom of the inland sea, etc.).

I remember planning (with FM's approval, even) my character to get a piece of Svael Albendroth's shattered Avamagnos that had taken on a FFVIII-gunblade-like form that, when the trigger was pulled, instead of making the blade vibrate, sent it to absolute zero. Sounds awesome, but I honestly think that it's a stupid idea now.

I guess I like the setting more than what I did there. If I could do it again, I'd be a knight of Ainor (or whatever that place was called that had the knights).

Also, heh. Endal's Bay.

Thankfully, my first attempts at roleplay have been deleted. I was on the first iteration of FEP, when the site had its own damn comic going (man, that takes me back). My character was a color inverted Karla rip-off. I think I was member 700-something or other (751, 747, 767, or 777). Then I hopped over to the new site pretty damn quick (Member Number 47). Can't remember the first RPs there, but they're gone now, I think. Maybe.

RE: Old FEP? - WyvernSlayer - 09-09-2016

(09-08-2016, 12:06 PM)Andy Wrote: Can't remember the first RPs there, but they're gone now, I think. Maybe.

Oh, they're still around.  You just have to know where to look.

RE: Old FEP? - Andy - 09-09-2016

Does anyone remember The Mighty Golgoroth?

RE: Old FEP? - Jack - 09-10-2016

Of course, TMG was my man! I remember making him the only one actually preaching for a real religion in my one comic about the "FEP Religion Fair"

Unfortunately I can't go back and see those comics because the imageshack links are long since dead.

RE: Old FEP? - Andy - 09-11-2016

(09-10-2016, 01:29 PM)Jack Wrote: Of course, TMG was my man! I remember making him the only one actually preaching for a real religion in my one comic about the "FEP Religion Fair"

Unfortunately I can't go back and see those comics because the imageshack links are long since dead.

...Huh. I wish I had seen this comic.

Yeah, TMG was pretty awesome. I remember my morph character Gilmoria and his character Jadron had a romance going, right before he disappeared.

Come to think of it, Gilmoria had a couple pretty awesome adventures. I think her first outing was with Legault the Mad Assassin. Didn't LtMA play Zedrick Zela?