The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Mugshot Splice Competition~ - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fan Works (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-8.html)
+---- Forum: Competitions (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-40.html)
+---- Thread: Mugshot Splice Competition~ (/thread-936.html)

Mugshot Splice Competition~ - Speedy - IX - 12-06-2015

Quote:Rules
-You must use least 1 piece of every mug.
--You may not use pieces from other mugs that aren't in the set.
-No mass customizing. You may do small customizing to make it look good/work. (ex: Shadings)
-You may use any color palette you want (this is the part when you can use other mugs...for their colors).
--But use common sense... don't use something like 50 colors xD (usually 15-16 max)
-One entry per person. You may change your entry tho.

-The winner will be determined by voting.
-YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF! (even I don't think that anybody here is that low)
-Winner of each round chooses the next set.
But no jerking around like choosing mugs whose body and head sizes and angles are completely different.
(ex: Ismaire, Fae and Gheb)

R1
[Image: 2ppxx61.jpg]
Set:Ephriam, Lyn, Joshua, Leila

Deadline: December 14th, 2015

RE: Mugshot Splice Competition~ - Swift_Assassin - 12-06-2015

As usual...I'm going to be the first one to submit a mug.

[Image: Assassin_zps4axk1l3t.png]

RE: Mugshot Splice Competition~ - A Working Man - 12-06-2015

My humble attempt...
[Image: Lynett_zps396pudaw.png]

and also.... I just noticed my username is pink....maybe its just me.

RE: Mugshot Splice Competition~ - MMM - 12-07-2015

(12-06-2015, 10:31 PM)A Working Man Wrote: and also.... I just noticed my username is pink....maybe its just me.

On that note, my username is pink too and so is Fred's - it's a sprite team specific thing, but Fala gets to keep his red one.

RE: Mugshot Splice Competition~ - MMM - 12-09-2015

I don't think I have an excuse for not participating in this since I'm on the FETO Sprite Team now, so... I tried.

[Image: Al8eMJ1.png]

No matter which way I look at it, at least it'll always be better than my first ever try at making a mug was.

RE: Mugshot Splice Competition~ - A Working Man - 12-09-2015

Looks better then some of my first attempts. I tried splicing Raven's hair onto Wallace, and then recolored it blonde with no outline. Speaking of outlines, I think that the outline going around and through the blue scarf should be a darker color, the same color as the outline of the hair. A mistake I make a lot is having part of a mug with a FE7 outline and another part with a FE8 outline. But the splicing part looks good to me. I'm sure that someone can find something not quite right, but I like it.

Redhead + Eye patch = Awesome!

RE: Mugshot Splice Competition~ - MMM - 12-09-2015

(12-09-2015, 11:18 AM)A Working Man Wrote: Looks better then some of my first attempts. I tried splicing Raven's hair onto Wallace, and then recolored it blonde with no outline. Speaking of outlines, I think that the outline going around and through the blue scarf should be a darker color, the same color as the outline of the hair. A mistake I make a lot is having part of a mug with a FE7 outline and another part with a FE8 outline. But the splicing part looks good to me. I'm sure that someone can find something not quite right, but I like it.

Redhead + Eye patch = Awesome!

Oh I seriously did forget to change the outlines of her scarf properly. Guess I got so busy with the hair that I overlooked it. In any case, I've updated my entry and hope that fixes it. Thanks for pointing it out, and also I'm glad you liked it Big Grin It means I'm not screwing up as much as I always used to think I would. I guess I did do a bit better, since I've paid attention to the outline both in this and my first mug (which I hope will never see the light of day...)

RE: Mugshot Splice Competition~ - Speedy - IX - 12-10-2015

Stricken with inspiration at this time of night/morning ^^'

[Image: 2yoebgi.jpg]

RE: Mugshot Splice Competition~ - Swift_Assassin - 12-10-2015

(12-10-2015, 05:28 AM)Speedy - IX Wrote: Stricken with inspiration at this time of night/morning ^^'

Nothing to be ashamed off. That's when I do most of my spriting. The downside is that coworkers think I look tired when they see me. They're generally right though

RE: Mugshot Splice Competition~ - Speedy - IX - 12-10-2015

(12-10-2015, 08:49 PM)Swift_Assassin Wrote:
(12-10-2015, 05:28 AM)Speedy - IX Wrote: Stricken with inspiration at this time of night/morning ^^'

Nothing to be ashamed off. That's when I do most of my spriting. The downside is that coworkers think I look tired when they see me. They're generally right though

Tired is just part of my facial expression at this point (except mon-wed)

RE: Mugshot Splice Competition~ - Andy - 12-11-2015

You, too, Speedy? I thought I was the only one.

What the hell, may as well give it a go. Deadline's my birthday, too.

RE: Mugshot Splice Competition~ - Toogee - 12-14-2015

[Image: weekly%20Splice%20Competition%20121315_zpsdkq3yx4b.png]
Boom, female Lowen.

RE: Mugshot Splice Competition~ - A Working Man - 12-14-2015

HAHAHA, that's awesome! Ah, that made my morning.

RE: Mugshot Splice Competition~ - MMM - 12-14-2015

AHAHAHAHA WHAT.

Too funny.