The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Swift's Sprites - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fan Works (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Swift's Sprites (/thread-87.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 06-23-2016

. . . . .

So, here is an edit and a new mug relating to Lennox' mother, Briar.

[Image: BlackRoseDeadEyes_zps0x5amp6z.png]
So first, Briar with dead eyes, pretty much. Essential as she's a mindless assassin in this form.

[Image: YoungRose_zps5zoya6gz.png][Image: YoungRoseBloody_zpsnf2aijik.png]
And here is younger Briar, before she met Maddox and worked for the Hyperions. As she becomes later in life, she was also just a tool with barely any free will. She killed because that provided her with her rations. A noble employed the services of her masters to kill a rival in the nobility, where fortunately for her, she would encounter Maddox Hyperion, who was meeting with the noble on behest of his father. He'd thwart her assassination attempt, forcing her to flee. They would cross blades a few more times before Maddox captured her. The reckless youth forced her to led him back to her master, where he bought out her contract. He released her from her contract afterwards, but she stuck around, believing it was a ruse and knowing nothing else.

[Image: YoungRoseHuman_zpsxut7oopu.png][Image: YoungRoseHumanBloody_zpsfjg4p1di.png]
Eventually Maddox would begin trying to acclimate her to normal life and while that worked, she still didn't desire to leave, having developed feelings towards the swordsman. She went over his head to the head of the family, offering her skills as a spy, knowing Maddox would not approve of her remaining an assassin. Briar would also convince the head of the family to betroth her to Maddox, unaware if he even reciprocated his feelings. Maddox went along with it, and in time Lennox was conceived. Around the time Lennox was born, in the original timeline, Maddox's wanderlust won out after a skirmish with Faustus, leaving Briar to raise Lennox by herself with help from Daren and Kelsey. In the rp timeline, she retired as a spy to raise Lennox with Maddox.

That's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 06-27-2016

Okay, so this is another background NPC, aka they shouldn't show up and give WS an NPC based aneurysm. Anyway, I made a npc that healed Shad in the rp, with her entire appearance based on my Index mug. I haven't settled on a name for her. Nina? Lyanna? Not sure. Anyway, she lived with Shad and Lennox from the age of five to thirteen(currently 15, same age as Alice) But the reason she lived with them was her mother, who was offered free board in return for her services as a healer (and considering that Shad was almost killed saving Alice almost immediately after they moved to Ostia, they really needed a fulltime healer).

[Image: HyperionMedic_zpsugmeetrc.png]

Don't have a name for her yet. Lena? Maisie? Here she is when she started working for Shad and Lennox when she was 22. She got by thanks to charity from the church after her husband disappeared when her daughter was three. She volunteered as a healer for a time until she could no longer afford for them to live in Ostia. Rather than risk orphaning her daughter or degrading herself, she planned on leaving Ostia when she discovered a pair of brats hastily posting something on a board. Her curiosity piqued, she inquired what they were doing. One thing led to another and she found herself moving from her hovel with her daughter to the Hyperion safehouse in the noble district where Shad and Lennox called home. She expected raising a pair of boys to be hard work, not realizing that they would be more of a handful than her own daughter.

That's it for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - MMM - 06-27-2016

nice monologue wait I just broke it fuck

yes I'm bored enough to write here (again) deal with it

RE: Swift's Sprites - ScarletFlame - 06-27-2016

> Lena
triggered by use of an already used name

Lenna works though, but I think the right side of the hair (her right) cuts off a little too awkwardly. Also nice Cathtail, could use a little more shading.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 06-28-2016

Well, I just watched the Games of Thrones finale before it, so I pulled the first names from Lena Headey(Cercei) and Maisie Williams(Arya). Plus FEP has her down as Rena, because that thing hasn't been updated since before Shadow Dragon's localization Plus, when you have around 60 characters all named different things, there is bound to be some overlap, even if it's unintentional. Hell, I named one character Soleil before I even realized that Soleil was a character in Fates.

One of the problems with the shading is the fact that one hairstyle uses four tones and the other uses three tones. And she's using Athos hair color, which second tone isn't really dark enough.

RE: Swift's Sprites - MMM - 06-28-2016

(06-28-2016, 12:01 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: Hell, I named one character Soleil before I even realized that Soleil was a character in Fates.

It's confirmed that Intsys has stolen all our ideas and implemented into Fates. Time to sue their asses!

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 07-01-2016

. . . . . .So I finished Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. Yeah. Didn't expect to see not one, but two instances of wrestling references. A character gets straight up german suplexed(which Lennox can do, and might end up doing soon) and Rob Van Dam is mentioned. I don't know if that was a translation choice or if it original references RVD, but that just straight up threw me for a loop. Anyway, here's another 18 pictures to throw at the screen, some of which is kinda influenced by the Fate series, in a sense.

[Image: ShadFullbody_zpsnkdpbohj.png][Image: ShadFullbodylongerhair_zpsop7tk21o.png][Image: ShadFullbodylongesthair_zpsqwrv2by7.png][Image: ShadFullbodydispair_zpsxupq1hlo.png]

Fixed the length of Shad's arms, and added a broken down in despair version.

So here's where that Fate reference comes in.

[Image: AliceBattlehaircasual_zpsd0sqiwel.png][Image: AliceBattlehairArmoy_zpsy4tthufu.png]
In Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya, Illya(after Installing Archer) and Kuro(in combat) has some hair put up like this in the back. So, here is Alice, rocking that hairstyle when it's time to get really serious. But wait, didn't you say 18 pictures? This is only 6. Well..

[Image: AliceNormalHairSpyG_zpsagc8ltyv.png][Image: AliceNormalHairSpyHyperion_zpsgqtc2gd9.png][Image: AliceNormalHairNoble_zpsfwpcz8pb.png]
[Image: AliceBattleHairSpyG_zpss9spn4zj.png][Image: AliceBattleHairSpyHyperion_zpscp0ufaxk.png][Image: AliceBattleHairNoble_zpsrl4zoy7x.png]
[Image: AliceNormalHairSpyGCloak_zpse2ujoiei.png][Image: AliceNormalHairSpyCloak_zps5nhovqwh.png][Image: AliceNormalHairNobleCloak_zps4spxhdai.png]
[Image: AliceBattleHairSpyGCloak_zpszjbsga8l.png][Image: AliceBattleHairSpyCloak_zps0a1ldiy6.png][Image: AliceBattleHairNobleCloak_zpsu9zkuklg.png]

And her is a new outfit for Alice. A more sleek attire that provides her with more mobility. The design on it is just one she is fond of. Comes in her default color scheme gray, Hyperion dark purple, and a white variation. Then the first instance of the green cloth that her children(mainly Luna) will adopt for themselves. It's a little weird looking at it, as I know I got that 'robe' from Nergal's turban. Anyway, that's all for now.

EDIT: Also just realized, now that I look at her, younger Briar has a very similar hair style to Matou Sakura in her dark form. Considering that I had just F/SN before it, that might have influenced some of the design a bit. Though, to be honest, I actually based it on the Assassin of Black from Fate/Apocrypha who I discovered from going through the typemoon wiki.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 07-03-2016

Remember how a few posts back I made a off-hand comment about a magical girl Maria?

[Image: PrismaMaria_zpslqby6oaj.png][Image: MahouMariaHyperion_zpscdem7w9x.png]
Both designs are based on Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya's, well, Illya in her magical girl outfit. The first variation has Prisma Illya's color scheme, the second has Maria's color scheme(purple and red). I actually kinda reused Kirika's Symphogear body to make it, but it worked out...sort of. That's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 07-03-2016

Hey, people who don't reply. And MMM Thank you for breaking up the monotony. Do you think I have too much time? Am I procrastinating things I want to watch because I get hit with inspiration to sprite? Yes. I kinda am anticipating the start of the next season of Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya, which starts this week, but I'm still waiting to see if Crunchyroll picks up the streaming rights for this season like they have the others. It's kinda why I have a Kaleido Ruby version of Maria. Well...

[Image: MariaArcherInstall_zpsvbbide9x.png][Image: MariaArcherInstallGoldEyes_zps1nlwdqrm.png][Image: MariaArcherInstallHyperion_zpsa1ahl56z.png][Image: MariaArcherInstallGoldEyesHyperion_zpsmntkvti6.png]

Well, since I already made the hair in the back...I went all in and made Maria with the Archer Install. Comes in regular eyes, golden eyes(like when Illya first uses it), Hyperion color scheme(of course) and a mix of the previous two. Now she looks more serious than Shad, in my opinion. And she's only 10.

I'm bored! That is all!

RE: Swift's Sprites - MMM - 07-04-2016

If only I could steal borrow some of your time ;_;

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 07-04-2016

I am the bone of my mouse

I'm kinda bored still...

Unknown to Death, nor known to life

So..I kinda made something else...

So as I pray...Unlimited Archer Works

[Image: ArcherShad_zps6csdsgwy.png][Image: ArcherShad2_zpsehek2bio.png][Image: ArcherShad3_zpszz3f9oql.png][Image: ArcherShad4_zps0yhskkkg.png]
Shad as Archer. Technically speaking, Illya's adopted brother Shirou becomes Archer in a certain timeline, apparently a version of Shirou will show up in this season of Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya that has almost became Archer, I felt it was appropriate to make a version with Shad as archer. Then Shad with his hair back, like Archer. Then the older version of Shad, since Archer is older than Shirou. Then I just went the full way and changed his hair/skin/eye colors to look just like Archer.

I'm bored. Sue me.

If it makes you feel better, I steal most of that time from when I can be sleeping. Meaning I average 4-5 hours of sleep. It helps I work in the afternoon, but it probably isn't healthy.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 07-04-2016

. . . . . . . . .So, since Crunchyroll just announced that it will be showing Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya today...and since I'm still as bored as ever...

[Image: MariaRiderInstall_zpssvn0izcz.png]
Not as good quality as the others, but here is Maria with Illya's version of the Rider install. I'll probably start going through the other ones when I get the urge. I'll probably skip the assassin one, though, since that has a hood and I'm not too good at that kinda thing, but who knows. Anyway, that's all from me, yet again. Also, only one version this time.

I might also do a version where I turn Maria into Illya, like I've turned Shad into Archer, but don't know about that yet.

EDIT: Also just started rewatching the first few episodes of Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya, and now I'm pausing every few minutes when I realize they are playing a remix of a F/SN song.

RE: Swift's Sprites - ScarletFlame - 07-05-2016

(07-01-2016, 12:42 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: provides her with more mobility
what is this, gundam?

but no yeah nice sprites man keep up the good work

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 07-05-2016

(07-05-2016, 07:26 PM)ScarletFlame Wrote:
(07-01-2016, 12:42 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: provides her with more mobility
what is this, gundam?

but no yeah nice sprites man keep up the good work

She's not space-worthy yet. Something about exploding in a vacuum or something like that.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 07-07-2016

GUESS WHO'S BORED?!

So having binge-watched three seasons of Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya, then the first episode of season 4, I have returned to bring you more mugs of Maria. At this point, Maria might end up having more mugs than Shad. And her ten-year old version at that.

Anyway...

[Image: MariaLancerinstall_zpsqdpf4itb.png]
This is Maria with the Lancer install, something that happens sometime during this new season. Thankfully wasn't too hard to come up with, since Archer and Lancer have similar designs. But wait, there's more!

[Image: MariaIllyaPrisma_zps2wg3n44v.png][Image: MariaIllyaArcher_zps6cmu5kxo.png][Image: MariaKuroArcher_zps4y33orpo.png][Image: MariaIllyaRider_zpsgvvmrxko.png][Image: MariaIllyaLancer_zps2pjkces6.png]
Maria has gone albino. I mean Illya. So, red eyes, pale skin, and 'silver'(as it's described) hair. I...just realized I didn't change the skin color of the Lancer install version, but I'll get to that. With a little more motivation...or exhausting the other Illya installs I'll probably also do a version with Illya's bangs as well. But that's all for now.

Did I say a little more motivation? I meant in a couple hours.

[Image: MariaIllyaBangPrisma_zpsgnw3evmt.png][Image: IllyaBangPrisma_zpsr02qvlcz.png]
[Image: MariaIllyaBangArcher_zpsbf8edagm.png][Image: IllyaBangArcher_zpsutcigfwj.png]
[Image: MariaIllyaBangsRiderInstall_zpsyjqb2dgh.png][Image: IllyaBangsRiderInstall_zpsawwdtnol.png]
[Image: MariaIllyaBangsLancer_zpscjdux3fc.png][Image: IllyaBangsLancer_zpshfomqtco.png]
So, changed the bangs to be more like Illya's, and of course the Illya recolor of them.

[Image: PrismaMaria2_zpsxmlgyqey.png][Image: MahouMariaHyperion2_zps4htope52.png][Image: MariaIllyaLancer_zpsgeoyevxq.png]
These a bit updated. As you might have noticed, the original Prisma version of Maria didn't have the hair over her ear, like in the others. It was added for that last batch, and these had it added as well. The Lancer Illya recolor also had the skintone update as well.

. . . . . . . . . . . .Three posts. When I should have been going through my backlog of shows...I posted three different times, each with six or more mugs/variations. I need help.

[Image: ShadShirou_zpsexeptlbg.png][Image: ShadShirouhair_zpsodnwndag.png][Image: Shihad_zps8l0kgh08.png]
So, first is Shad, in his shortest hair style, wearing Shirou's white and blue shirt. The second has his hair styled like Shirou, and the third is practically Shirou, with eye color change and hair color change.

[Image: ArcherShadShirouhair_zpsa9psu9av.png][Image: ArcherShirou4_zpspi60fn1b.png]
So here is Shad with Shirou styled hair dressed as archer, and then Archer with his hair like Shirou, as shown off at the end of the UBW route.

And guess what. I like the hair style, mainly because it seems like a less exaggerated version Shad's original hairstyle. For comparison, here is Shad's oldest hair and this newest hair, wearing his current attire of Sacaen garb.

[Image: ShadSacaen1Newhair_zps56xnmw4l.png][Image: ShadSacaen1Oldhair_zpszldcowud.png]
I really think I might use this as his hair style as opposed to the one currently in my signature.

[Image: ShadFullbody4_zpsbvalmcas.png]
And here is full body Shad with the new hair.

That is all for today.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 07-08-2016

Four posts....ugh.

[Image: ShadShirou1_zpstc8rvuwr.png][Image: NewShad3New1_zpsg4k9d5sq.png][Image: ShadSacaen1New1_zpsmhvqltlx.png][Image: Shads%20new%20CoatNew1_zpsd4vd2hco.png]
[Image: ShadFullbody5_zpsgeorpcas.png]
[Image: Shads%20new%20Hair_zpsojkrx1hc.png]
And another six mugs...Anyway, since I always meant to shift the way Shad's hair pointed in the shortest hair version, so I just flipped it around. Also posted the small portrait version of the new haired Shad as opposed to just the fullbody version.

Also, Shirou's shirt is frankly my best attempt at modern clothes I've done. I haven't attempted that often, but I think it looks pretty good.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 07-08-2016

Apparently today is the day I can't go several hours without posting new things.

[Image: MariaSaberLilyInstall_zpsdmq64uts.png][Image: MariaIllyaBangSaberLilyInstall_zpsdtn9smek.png]
[Image: IllyaSaberLilyInstall_zps16phnkmw.png][Image: IllyaBangSaberLilyInstall_zps7xtp2cwp.png]
Maria with the Saber install, with it taking on the Saber Lily version. Second set is, of course, the Illya colors version.

With this done there is only two more installs left that I could do. Caster and Assassin. The only way I could do more versions would be to base them on Miyu's installs, which means blue outfit Saber, completely blinded Rider, and that is literally it. I think I'd rather save that for a different character or just make a mug of Miyu to do it. More installs will be showing up in this season of Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya, so perhaps I could move on to someone other than Maria for all these variants.

Now that I think about it, I could potentially do a corrupted spirit version of Archer with Shad, or Shirou installing Archer. Both of those are do able But that's is defintely for another time. I've been back in that spriting mode five times in the last 12 hours. That's roughly every three hours of me jumping back into this. No wonder I can't get anything I want to watch viewed, I'm too busy making mugs for no body to comment on. Maybe if the rp was a bit more active I wouldn't be making enough mugs of the Hyperions to fill a GBA cartridge

That's all for now.

EDIT: And over an hour after I made this post, I realized that the versions of the Archer install with Illya's bangs had a few stray pixels that I just erased. Ugh. I'm not opening that program again for the rest of the day.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 07-09-2016

So instead of those things I mentioned...

[Image: BareshirtShad_zps3wljhxsu.png][Image: BareshirtShadnewHair_zpsrpwaezrz.png]
Shad without a shirt. He's gone topless a couple times already so far, so it'll probably make sense for him to have a shirtless variant. Might come up with another mug later, but that's all for now.