The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Swift's Sprites - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fan Works (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Swift's Sprites (/thread-87.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 05-01-2016

. . . . . .okay, so this is supposed to just be updating Hibiki...but I've inadvertently made another variant of Hibiki.

[Image: HibikiGungnirupdate3_zps5obr69lv.png]
Okay, so first this isn't what I was referring too, despite the different appearance. The Hibiki version I've been working on was based on her season 1 design, but her actual gear(the red thing) is shaped like a cross in season 1 and 2. The current design used is season three version. So here she is with the older variant.

[Image: HibikiGungnirGX_zps90ggaip8.png]
And this is Hibiki's season 2 and 3 version. She gains a pair of 'scarves' hanging out of the things on her back. She also gets some color scheme change. That one need work too, but yeah. I'm currently resisting the urge to move on. I just started watching Re:Zero, and I feel compelled to make a mug based on Felt.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 05-05-2016

[Image: WolframDaughter_zps3uwqaun2.png][Image: WolframDaughterSickly_zps9yoggecy.png]
Okay...so this isn't Hibiki, obviously. This also isn't Felt from Re:Zero. This here is...well. This is Wolfram's daughter, Branwen Coran. She turns up out of nowhere to help Shad before disappearing as mysteriously as she appeared (Not during the rp unless we have a gen 2) around the time of Luna's birth. She reappears, looking the same, to Luna years later. Wolfram and Branwen are very elusive about her birth, not revealing who her mother is. It's also not clear if she is actually Wolfram's daughter or was adopted. She also doesn't reveal if she subjected herself to the same magic that prolongs Wolfram's life.

Not really that much to it, but I just had it in my mind that Wolfram needed an heir of some sort. Since she's been living with Wolfram, who, at that point, should be up to his neck in his morph research, she's been helping him and has been neglecting sleep and food and took on a sickly appearance. She uses dark magic like her father.

So that's it for now. Maybe more Hibiki progress...maybe I'll work on Yukine Chris to pass on some of the Hibiki fixes onto her. Maybe I'll move onto Felt from RE:Zero. Not sure, but we'll see next post.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 05-07-2016

[Image: YukineChrisIchival1_zps0lpeiabx.png][Image: YukineChrisIchival2_zpsqggapey2.png]
So, moved over the Hibiki Symphogear fixes to Chris. I'll go back later and fix a few pixels that I can see now, but it looks smoother now. I did some changes to the fixes...so I might pass that back to Hibiki to make it look smoother. So, two versions, just like with Hibiki. One with the older variation of symphogear crystal and one with the newer one.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 05-13-2016

So...during my FETO directed hate in HOOT, I went and looked at characters I made for it and saw a slightly familiar thief mug I wasn't sure I made. When I looked back at my photobucket account, sure enough, I found it and remembered the character.

[Image: aliice.gif]
This little street urchin was Alice, one of the two friends of the following old mug.

[Image: Robertbla.gif]

This was Robert, a thief I played back on the rp during the FEP interim boards lifespan. This story(and subsequent mugs) doesn't really revolve around him. It was Robert, Alice, and a third kid named Oscar

[Image: Oscar.gif]might as well post the whole thing
 and all three were thieves. Alice and Oscar were arrested and Robert had to raise money to free them. His father...

[Image: Raphael.gif]
another thief named Raphael, was...dead? missing?...something like that. Robert was also searching for his sister...

[Image: Iris2.gif][Image: Iris.gif]
Iris. Another thief. Matthew and Jaffar are among my favorite FE characters. Hence the hard on for thieves back then. Says the guy with Assassin in his name Side note, Iris is Cassandra.
[Image: Cassandra.gif]
Change color scheme and an eye. Plus, that Iris mug is the first mug I've made that I've known was stolen. I can't recall his name anymore, but I recall taking part in some kind of an attack on different forums the guy tried opening up. I recall he made of the group an admin on the board and the guy either banned him or deleted the board or something.

Back on track, I forgot that I had already named a character Alice years ago. When I realized she was also a thief, which would be what class I'd say Alice Richter is, I...did some editting.

[Image: Original%20Alice%20Recolor_zpsuinpxpec.png]
Here is the older Alice mug with the newer Alice colorscheme ignoring the hair tie. That's just boredom.

[Image: YetAnotherAlice_zpsmo6bbtnc.png]
This is Alice when she was ten years old. This mug combines several different elements of the different Alice mugs. Her hair tie is the same color as the clothes she wore when she was younger, she has the same side burns as she does when she is older, the top of her hair is very messy like her longer haired version. She looks a bit more intense, more serious in this younger mug, but that's because she hasn't learned the art of acting weak.

That's it for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 05-18-2016

. . . . .
It's not that wave on npcs that I've threatened WS with.

Just an update on the next npc to show up. Which one of the half dozen remaining is that? Well that would be the one that jumped my spriting into second gear last September. Illya (aka Fremy Speedraw from Rokka no Yuusha).

[Image: Fremy%20SpeedrawCape_zps8ryfuzhm.png]
So this is the original version. I would post more of the older variations for comparisons sake, but I don't quite recall the image to post count. Anyway, here's the new updates

[Image: FremyCloak3.0_zpscdx2gpdz.png][Image: Fremy3_zpsbtkhypbf.png][Image: Illya3_zpsxvryfd1q.png]
[Image: IllyaCloakNormalEyes3_zpspcf59q0t.png][Image: IllyaNormalEyes3_zpso6moyzlk.png][Image: IllyaSacaeNormalEyes3_zpswqtu4st6.png]
[Image: IllyaCloakDemonEyes3_zps38jhigjo.png][Image: IllyaDemonEyes3_zpsqbsr3fdh.png][Image: IllyaSacaeDemonEye3_zpsg7calodo.png]
[Image: IllyaCloakBlindEye3_zpsbrv2jgmx.png][Image: IllyaBlindEye3_zpsacynu2k7.png][Image: IllyaSacaeBlindEye3_zpsolx3vcwx.png]

Okay, so in left to right; Cloak, no Cloak, Sacaen outfit. Top to bottom; Eye patch, normal eyes, demon eye(from anime), blind eye w/scar(from rp).

So, I changed her 'cape' from the original version into her cloak, which looks more like the original than before, including buttons and a bigger collar. I changed her headband/eyepatch from a tattered rag on top of a eyepatch to how it actually is, which is an actually mostly symmetrical headband with the eyepatch interweaving through it in parts. I've changed some of the bangs, starting with the slightly poor tuft of hair peaking out from the headband/eyepatch gap then some hair peeking out just to the side of that from the back(although the outline of the former kinda makes the latter look weird). I then lengthened her hair on the close side to be more symmetrical with the back sides and added a left pointing bang jutting out from the headband. I've also tossed in some more hair on top, including some hanging over the headband.

I think that's all for now. Her normal flower is still too much of a hassle for me to attempt, plus I merged that flower part with the majority of her hair, so it won't be as easy to remove it as it has been with my symphogear mugs.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 05-20-2016

So...I finally watched some more RE:Zero...between work, all the things I watch on youtube, and trying to play games, I finally got a couple more episodes in. But an interruption kicked in.

[Image: Felt_zps1xrmanat.png]
This is that interruption.This is my, still kinda rough, version of Felt from RE:Zero. I just noticed that I keep making the younger girls from the past few anime I've been compelled to make mugs for. Felt's 15, she thinks. Index is 14-15. Megumin is...twelve? Kirika, Shirabe, and Hibiki are all between 15-16 depending on which season. Yukine Chris is 17. Fremy is 18 and Adlet, also 18, is the only guy I've made based on an anime I've watched. Hmm....that's awkward. Anyway, as per tradition at this point, Felt's mug will be repurposed like all the others. She will be the Cass to Stark's Shad. Except she'll actually marry him like was intended. And if no one's noticed it yet, I make too much use out of the Neimi beta torso. I used that in conjunction with the default Neimi torso to make Alice's attire, I used that for Fremy/Illya's torso, I used it for Shirabe and a slightly editted version for Hibiki and Chris.

Hmm....Still awkward.

Well that's it for now. Don't know what I'll be back with...but that's it for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 05-20-2016

. . . . . .

[Image: Felt1_zpsr6shxixl.png]
Slight update. Made her hair a bit messier. Added a bit more hair on the bottom so it covered the scarf a bit. That's it for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 05-22-2016

So I posted on Serenes for the first time in three months and I actually got some input on something. And me fixing that issue caused me to edit a lot more mugs indirectly. Hopefully I can fit them in one post

[Image: HibikiGungnirupdate3_zps3qk8pw0a.png][Image: HibikiGungnirGX_zpsurfvm4vr.png]
[Image: YukineChrisIchival1_zpsbpetd6ab.png][Image: YukineChrisIchival2_zps3xxyscqs.png][Image: YukineChris_zpsss7812mt.png]
So Hibiki's shoulder looked too sharp, was the input I got. Chris had the same torso, so I fixed that too...and did some work with her skin tones that caused the rest of these edits.

[Image: FremyCloak3.0_zps9enqz1n9.png][Image: Fremy3_zpstlqdyizy.png][Image: Illya3_zps15ucic4u.png]
[Image: IllyaCloakNormalEyes3_zpsdynet9ak.png][Image: IllyaNormalEyes3_zpskeinhox3.png][Image: IllyaSacaeNormalEyes3_zpsrdmknoac.png]
[Image: IllyaCloakDemonEyes3_zpspyj8voe4.png][Image: IllyaDemonEyes3_zpswzmu5jbg.png][Image: IllyaSacaeDemonEye3_zpsobhyevxl.png]
[Image: IllyaCloakBlindEye3_zps48s365q5.png][Image: IllyaBlindEye3_zpszazc3mpa.png][Image: IllyaSacaeBlindEye3_zps7jooebrb.png]

[Image: CarlaUpdate_zpsxbdzuker.png][Image: CarlaDainsleif_zpsdgfmbmrm.png][Image: SacaenCarlaupdate_zpslx3yagvr.png]

[Image: Farrah_zpscszspv7t.png][Image: IllyaMother_zpsrez4zxvm.png]

[Image: Noble_zpsxq8r0tqt.png][Image: BriarHyperion_zpszkwvc3z7.png][Image: ArronHyperion_zps02xmltc0.png]

I think that's the post limit for images, which works out perfectly. Anyway, Chris used mostly FE7 skintones, with the darkest shades being FE8 outline and the other really dark one. So I experimented with that on Illya, then experiment a bit with Carla to slightly edit her skin tone so it had some yellowish tint, like Sacaens in FE6/7 had. When I came up with a result I liked, tadaa! I think passed it onto to their mothers and Illya's kids. Looks more appropriate than Illya, her mother, and her twins being so pale despite living in Sacae.

That's it for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 05-23-2016

So, as I was writing up a partial rp post, mainly introducing how Illya and Lennox meet in the rp, I've discovered her attire is a bit weirder than I thought. So Fremy has this shirt that, according to a cosplay site, doesn't connect to the cloth over her breasts, but actually has arm holes and a neck hole....and, you know, a gigantic front hole that exposes her front half to the elements. So...

[Image: Fremy4_zpsetgpljjc.png][Image: IllyaNormalEyes4_zps3ug2eu3p.png][Image: IllyaDemonEyes4_zpsbjw1cwmm.png][Image: IllyaBlindEye4_zps9p19fkje.png]
So yeah, here she is without cloak, but with the new layer added. Not much, since I was bored. But like I said before, I was writing up a partial rp post for when the two meet and I don't know when that will come up. Maybe in Lennox' current rp, maybe later. I guess it depends on if I feel like aggravating WS some more.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 05-26-2016

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

You know. I could be watching something right now. I have tons of stuff to catch up on. But instead, I've begun working on this.

[Image: HalfBodyIllya_zpswhjfo4uk.png]

Working with a reference scaled to a similar size, I've ventured down a dark path which I usually delete because it looks weird. Also, I don't have reference pictures for the Hyperions coats, and that is usually just long stretches of purple. So this is the Fremy/Illya without cloak with the new addition from my previous post. It's my first time trying a full body/half body mug that I didn't delete immediately, so some proportion issues will come up. The reference picture had both arms crossed and the closer arm is more at her side than at her front, but...yeah. The reference picture I'm using stops at the waist, but I'll be following this up with the cloak and when I see how long it gets and where it normally stops compared to her feet, I'll try to work on the lower half. But...that's it for now.

[Image: FullBodyIllya_zpsig5rsank.png][Image: FullBodyIllyaNoCloak_zps3asmunua.png]

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I'm bored!

RE: Swift's Sprites - MMM - 05-26-2016

That looks pretty badass. And this is all I can say since I'm not a spriter so sorry for the lack of contructive criticism. tbh I felt the need of making a post here so it doesn't look that much like a monologue

sigh I was so bored I actually posted here

Thanks. That might slow my descent into madness.

Don't mind there wasn't any constructive input. Just seeing someone else post in this topic works for me too. And I began posting my sprites on SF, where I actually did get some input, so I'll try to work on it soon. Instead of working on that now, I'm going back to play the Fate route of Fate/Stay Night....Why am I just now deciding to play twelve year old gameOr rather the nine year old remake with vocals and no sex scenes? Mainly because some of the animated stuff and music got me into it and I'd rather play through it first before going back and watching the anime versions of the routes.

Sure, I could be watching some of the stuff I've been missing...but whatever. Keeps me from spamming this thread with more npcs to plague Wyvernslayer's nightmares with.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 05-28-2016

[Image: FullBodyIllya2_zpsnx1xcv4q.png][Image: FullBodyIllyaNoCloak2_zpsjvbtxxis.png]

Reworked some things and fixed an issue caused by using two references with different poses. That issue being the bottom half was angled different than the top half.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 05-29-2016

[Image: FullBodyIllya3_zpshxln2dnd.png][Image: FullBodyIllyaNoCloak3_zpsvj18jdee.png]

Some more work I've been doing on it.

Also, remember that thing I said about the version of Fate/Stay Night? Well, I suddenly came upon a scene...and all the voice acting disappeared. Which at first I thought, 'That's weird. I don't think I turned that off by accident.' I checked the settings and tested the voices and it worked there. Then I came upon a line, about an alternative method to do a thing. And that brought up memories of Fate/Kalied Liner Prisma Illya...Which, honestly, means I watched everything out of order, in a sense. To make a long story short, either I'm playing an old version with voices patched in, except for the 18+ scenes, or I'm playing the newer version with the 18+ scenes patched in.

And it's funny, I mentioned that two posts ago and mentioned it to a irl friend during work and it turns out I was wrong in some way. Ha. Ha. Haha. But I'm almost done with that route. And I'm still chipping away at that full body.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 06-01-2016

[Image: FullBodyIllyaSacae_zpst9kmplzy.png]
Okay, so maybe I should have used the version without the eye-patch, to be a bit more appropriate, but here is Fremy/Illya in her Sacae attire...with a kinda half-assed skirt and kinda half-assed shirt.

What's worse is that I just recently started attempting Shad in his later clothes, which has started to look odd to me now and might be abandoned. Then there is also the thoughts of doing a full body Megumin and full body Kirika. *Sigh* I'm kinda getting bored of waiting for the rp to progress. In other news, finished the Fate route of Fate/Stay Night and I think I'm going to either move onto the Unlimited Blade Works route within the next few hours or later on tonight, as it is 3:24 am as I post this. That's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 06-03-2016

[Image: ShadFullbody_zpst4ppvjoe.png]

Remember that full body portrait of Shad I said I was probably going to can. . . . . .Here it is. And next to my Fremy/Illya one, he would actually be slightly taller, which is great. Accurate too. He also kinda sucks compared to the that one too, but that's just my opinion. I've been in love with her mug since I made it, so I'd like her no matter what. Except maybe for that half-assed Sacaen one.

That's all for now. Maybe he looks better with a dark bg. Guess I'll find out when I press post reply.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 06-11-2016

[Image: ShadFullbody_zpsrd6s8k2d.png][Image: ShadFullbodylongerhair_zpsbp4fhfhw.png][Image: ShadFullbodylongesthair_zpso9r12k2i.png]

Okay...so I actually did this a while ago, but just forgot to post them. I just made Shad's legs a bit longer, since I've been told that they were a little short for his body. In fixing that, I actually was able to make the height difference between Shad and Illya accurate. Which means Lennox is going to a bitch to sprite if I do a full body since I'll have to add make him another half of inch taller to make his height difference to Shad accurate. I've also been told Shad's arms are too long, but I'll fix that at some other time.

But, Illya is five feet tall, Shad's 5'5"/5'"6" aka my height and Lennox is 6'1". I'm kinda rethinking his Sacaen attire a bit because I might want to make it less sheet of purple than Shad is.

Anyway, I just finished the Unlimited Blade Works route and did both good and true endings of it. I was also bored and did all the bad endings from Fate and UBW. I swear, some of Alwin's Radiance Lost rps neared that territory of gore and pain. Hell, Alwin went through similiar stuff that Shirou actually survived too. I wonder if Ferninand played Fate/Stay Night. The version I was playing came out around the same time frame.

Also, I don't know if it's just protagonist traits, but I see a lot of similarities between Shad/Lennox and Shirou. Reckless behavior, horrible tragedy when they were 8, not really having a reason to fight, in Shad's case a bunch of women surround him without doing anything. They one thing they don't have in common is cooking. Almost every day they emphasize the cooking. In the morning, at night. Sometimes lunch. I'm a bit relieved they didn't actually show the food, because that would be a bit overkill.

Anyway, that's it for now. Maybe I'll have new content. I'll probably also have started the Heaven's Feel route of Fate/Stay Night...and still ignore my increasing backlog of shows.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 06-12-2016

[Image: MeguminTunicHat_zpswla3tsru.png][Image: MeguminTunicEyepatchHat_zpsjfk1l9xx.png][Image: MeguminCloakhat_zpsouylji9i.png][Image: MeguminCloakEyepatchHat_zpseieyovdw.png]

I've finally worked up the courage to attempt Megumin's hat. It could be a bit better, so could the eye patch, but it's more than I thought I would attempt. That's all for now.

Now I guess I'll start Heaven's Feel route...although it is 3:16 Stone Cold just kicked your ass. Hmm...if I hold it off for after work, I'll only get a couple of hours before Game of Thrones...agh! Whatever, I already said I'm done for now. See ya later.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 06-23-2016

[Image: OlderAlice_zpsm2bzhplm.png]

Nothing much, just an older version of Alice, using same color scheme. Considering Alice uses Priscilla as a base anyway, I practically spliced her head back on her original body and recolored it. I probably should have used the more confidant eyes, but I kept experimenting with older looking eyes and failing.

Anyway, finished Heaven's Feel route and OH GOD ITS DARK. But discovered that I knew some stuff about that route I didn't know I knew. Like that video of Emiya's theme I posted back when I did the battle sprites, the image for that is from Heaven's Feel. I realized that literally a moment before a thing happened, and when that happened I anticipated seeing the context for that image. The normal ending is so depressing that I'm thankful that I actually got the true end first time through. And then I got to see an additional ending for the Fate route since I unlocked everything and that was somewhat depressing.

And since I don't know how to stop, I decided to start playing Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. Barely started and my mind is straining on the fact that all but one person survived in this version of the universe. It does make some sense, since there is literally a magic that taps into alternate universes. Fate/Kaleid Liner Primsa Illya is an alternate universe to the main series, which contains its own alternate universe where one of the main characters originates from and they end up going to in the upcoming season. I just have to get into the mindset that this is just another universe where bits and pieces of the three routes all happened, but mostly everyone survived somehow.

The Hyperions kinda have that going on. Shad and Lennox were originally stuck in their fathers shadows in the original timeline, but the slightly altered one where Faustus doesn't cause a rebellion around the time Lennox is born and makes his move shortly after Maria is conceived years later allows Shad and Lennox to develop into the own. Now I have to make a Magical Girl version of Maria where she is the protaganist and Shad just attracts people by doing nothing.

I'm bored and perpetually talking to myself on this board, cut me some slack.