The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1328 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1328 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1420 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 496 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 184 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1383 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1383 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1420 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 496 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 177 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 184 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Swift's Sprites - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fan Works (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Swift's Sprites (/thread-87.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 12-31-2015

New Mug. Still Bored. No new Hyperion mugs this time. New Symphogear Mugs.

[Image: HibikiCasual_zpszjtt1kb7.png][Image: HibikiGungnir_zps44obvw0d.png]
Today I bring you Tachibana Hibiki, the main character of the Symphogear series. First version is a casual outfit and the second is her using Gungnir. All of these have been kinda rough, but I'm content with them for the moment. Hibiki is actually a bit funny to me because she is related in a way to the cause of my recent resurgence into spriting. Namely, her voice actress is the same person who does Fremy Speedraw, which spurred my almost constant stream of mugs since late September. Apparently she's also the VA for Madoka from Madoka Magica, but that's not really related. It is weird imagining Fremy acting anyway remotely like Hibiki, since the latter is a hothead and very emotional and the former is hardly similar Since I know for a fact that I'm not done with the Symphogear mugs I've figured my next go would be Hibiki's 'wife', as their respective voice actresses refer to her, Kohinata Miku. She'll be a little easier in some respects, if I stick to just her normal attire. But she does use a Symphogear for two episodes, and I feel that it might be hard to make. But then again, I have no qualms about it being rough looking, so I guess as long as it resembles it, it's good with me. I'll probably have more mugs out in the interim. But I don't expect to make a new one before the start of the new year, so that's it for me, I believe.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 12-31-2015

Uh...okay. This is a little awkward after that last line, but I insist I actually made this before the Hibiki one, so I should be in the clear.

[Image: ShirabeAlt_zpsppj32gcf.png]
I made Luna her own version of Shirabe, Soliel. I kinda inverted the naming scheme since Kirika's last name means Dawn and Shirabes last name has a reference to the moon in it. . . . . .I think I watched too much Symphogear. Also I also reuse mugs unrelated to the Hyperions too much as well. That is all....again.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 01-04-2016

Two mugs for the new year. Younger versions of Luna and Luka.

[Image: LittleLuna_zpsueip29ig.png][Image: LittleLuka_zpsj2sf47ba.png]
At a very young age Luna loved the color green and insisted on wearing it. Her younger brother Luka asked to wear green because Luna did. I like how little Luna turned outI probably should have added in her hair clip, but Luka's hair is a mess. Granted, Shad's and Daren's hair was a mess when they were younger, so it kinda works.

No Symphogear mugs this time. I have the references saved to be used later...just need to work up the urge to actually do it. Probably by watching it again. But that's it for all.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 01-08-2016

Okay, two...one new mug and a recolor of an older one.

Remember that one mug I made a while back?
[Image: NewMugAGain_zpsqai6nlco.png]
This one?

Well, she's still going to be called Marie...but she isn't Remus/Tyber's wife. Maybe a niece though. She is going to be the mother to the mother of Luka's kids.

[Image: Blaine_zpsmxwctsli.png]
This is Blaine, the edit I've mentioned. Blaine Matrir. He's changed color scheme many times over, but he has had one consistent trait. He always stole something from Maddox. In the original DoN rp, he still a firebrand from Maddox in one of his many injury provoked downtimes(something I had to add to realistically place a almost 50 year old man with years of experience as a level 1 hero at creation. Which amounted to nothing since he was never in any combat rps). It was planned at some point for him to be taken in as a student of Maddox down the road, and in the original plans for Karn's attempt on Maddox's life, Blaine and Leon would be present and fight the would-be assassin. He was also Carla's original husband and the father of Leon/Judas Laurel from a page or two back. In this incarnation, he's from the Western Isles and, yet again, steals one of Maddox's weapons. He'd eventually come across his grave and find his damaged coat lying about. He stripped the cloth and fashioned it into a cloak. He will/would eventually run into Lennox, claiming to be Maddox Hyperion the Fiery Wolf. Down the road, he meets Marie and marries her and they give birth to...

[Image: Aubrey_zpson2d3k8o.png]
Aubrey. She is essentially a commoner with a noble ancestry, just like the Caron family. She'd leave Etruria and move to Bern to live a quiet life there, but ended up meeting Luka there. The two would eventually fall for each other and begin a physical relationship, which left her pregnant with Ashley and Gabriel. Luka, along with Faust, Sigrun, and Noble, ventured off in search of a relic, promising they would wed when he returned. Luka and Faust would fall during the fighting, Sigrun would seize Dyrnwyn and flee, and Noble would be taken captive, breaking out on his own later on. Aubrey ended up dying after childbirth.

That's it for now. Despite playing Symphogear music for a while now, I have not worked on a new Symphogear mug yet. Yay!

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 01-15-2016

New edits! Bringing back Fremy/Illya for a series of edits.

[Image: Fremy%20SpeedrawCapeNormalEyes_zpstyrtx6g6.png][Image: Fremy%20SpeedrawMinus%20CapeNormalEyes_zpsjryefokn.png][Image: IllyaNormalEyes_zpsxvb1kcoh.png]
This is her with her right eye exposed and nothing wrong with it.

[Image: Fremy%20SpeedrawCapeDemonEye_zpsrr59gpin.png][Image: Fremy%20SpeedrawMinus%20CapeDemonEye_zps4fstfaog.png][Image: IllyaDemonEye_zpsct8gt3hn.png]
This is her with her right eye accurate to how Fremy's eye actually looks.

[Image: Fremy%20SpeedrawCapeBlindEye_zpsy4pc8mj7.png][Image: Fremy%20SpeedrawMinus%20CapeBlindEye_zpswgsfjt8e.png][Image: IllyaBlindEye_zpsgqrjt48s.png]
This is her with her right how Illya's eye actually is, which is blind with scar through it.

That's it for me for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 01-17-2016

Okay, so this isn't something I figured I'd do next, but here is a new Symphogear mug...or rather an older mug in her Symphogear.

[Image: YukineChris_zps7drrfr9b.png]
I changed altered Yukine Chris' skin tone a tad and...

[Image: YukineChrisIchival_zpseg9izdkr.png]
..Kinda took a lazy route on her torso part, swiping Hibiki's body and editing that. Unlike Kirika, Shirabe, and Hibiki, Chris was made using Leila's body as a base as opposed to one that could be relatively stripped down to skin as they were. And since I didn't want to try editing off the cape, I opted to Hibiki's body which is kinda close shape wise anyway. The headgear I thought was going to be harder...but I actually didn't mind it as much. Granted, now that I look at it, I need to work on the shading of some parts of it, I like it better that Hibiki's headgear make. Plus, it also kinda helps as practice for ifwhen I do Miku in her short-lived Symphogear.

I think that's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 02-29-2016

. . . . .So it's been a while. I began watching A Certain Magical Railgun and A Certain Scientific Railgun shortly after my previous post(still haven't finished). I've watched 91 of 96 episodes of it. I've been struggling to find time to watch the last few episodes, but I spent so much time watching the first 60 or so episodes of it that I kinda fell off of spriting for a while. Then some games and other vids took up some of the extra time. And then Fates took up most of the last week as well. I've actually already finished Birthright and I'm currently working on Conquest. Anyway back to my post.

[Image: YukineChrisIchival_zpsa6stul1p.png]
Meant to post this a while ago...but I've reworked the shading on Chris using Ichival. Nothing much to say but that.

[Image: IndexV1_zpsbzmamdtl.png]
I did get an urge to make a mug while watching A Certain Scientific Railgun. But since I didn't want to make Misaka Mikoto in her school uniform, I went for Index from a Certain Magical Index. I also discovered her voice actress was the same as Miku from Symphogear, so I had a joke in mind to say I make Miku's mug and post Index instead....but whatever.

[Image: Trish_zpszyvaygle.png]
And this...is a color revamp of a very old mug. This is Trish Hyperion...the original sister to Kay from back in the day. She was a mage trained by her aunt Maria. She was his twin, but now she's been completed replaced by Luna and Kay has been remade.

That is all for now. Maybe since I'm into Fates right now, maybe I'll make some more mugs soon. For some reason, I'm getting the idea of potentially making Carla dress in Hinoka's clothes. I don't know why, I really like Hinoka and Sakura. Part of me feels like they remind me a bit of how I want Carla and Maria to be, in a sense. I'm not entirely sure. I kinda regret the fact I made my Corrin female to start with. I like the short female Corrin's portraits so much more than the male ones

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 03-22-2016

So remember how I said I may do Carla dressed as Hinoka? Well...I got one word for that...

So with that out of the way...Megumin from Konosuba! Minus hat.

[Image: MeguminTunic_zps5o0alsf1.png][Image: MeguminTunicEyepatch_zpsn61ldobp.png]
[Image: MeguminCloak_zpskzhflqwx.png][Image: MeguminCloakEyepatch_zpsg6t5acgq.png]

Comes in cloaked and unnecessary eyepatch combos. Which are so unnecessary, I didn't really want to do it, but did it anyway. As with the Symphogear mugs...I may go through the effort of making her hat, which may be harder than some of the other headpieces I've done recently...but I just had to get this out of my system. Megumin is pretty much my favorite character this anime season. And with the first season done and the second announced, I can't wait for it to return.

So that's all for now. Time to catch up on all the other anime I've been missing...or going back to my second Birthright playthrough already in progress.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 03-23-2016

Okay...so more edits. Instead of an edit of Megumin's hat onto her head, some edits of Shad and Alice.

[Image: ShadSacaenlongerhair_zpsiy6iv2xv.png][Image: ShadSacaenlongerhairHat_zpsp62idsuz.png]
So first, Shad's slight hair growth hairstyle added onto Shad's Sacaen attire with and without hat.

[Image: AliceDisguise1_zpsyquftgqd.png][Image: AliceDisguise2_zpsbk7dpbh4.png]
So, a couple attire variations for Alice with slight hairstyle change. First is a very rudimentary disguise with head wrap and the second with a slight attire change in basic brown colors to try to blend into the crowd. I'm going to say that the first of these attires is what she wore when she met Shad.

That's it for now. Hopefully I won't be posting again within the next few hours of Megumin's hat being done. If I do, hopefully the following post won't be her winter attire

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 03-23-2016

So here was a simple edit. This was essentially what I started doing that made the Symphogear mugs easier to make Since I already had the coat made without a face to match, I simple slipped in the two Cassandra variations into to, based on what she did during the rp.

[Image: CassieCoat_zpsq6gu5o67.png][Image: CassandraCoat_zpsv0oeoaz8.png]
So, of course, casual and business versions. I cropped some of the coat to the height of her normal mug and dragged down the shoulders a bit to emphasize that the coat is a bit too big for her.

That may be all for now....but I'm certain it's not. I feel like I want to work on a new mug...so I might have that up by the morning, when I finally go to bed at 4 to 5 am. Yay 'healthy' sleeping habits!

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 03-24-2016

Wow...look. I'm early! It's only a little after 3 am! New mugs and an older one I forgot to post.

[Image: SoleilBrother_zpst18zzjyt.png]
Okay, so this is...a guy. I'm joking with the idea of calling him Laslow, because my Shirabe edit posted earlier was named Soleil long before I even knew there was a Soleil in Fates. But regardless, this is her brother. Luna and Soleil become a couple...again, thought of because of the relationship between the two source characters and not inspired by Fates Soleil being bisexual, and Luna acknowledges that she needs an heir. First they planned on getting Luka to father a kid with Soleil for them to raise...then he died. So instead, 'Laslow' fathers Stark(Luna's son from page 6) with Luna. Outside of that, he's a rather weak knight in service to the Hyperions.

However, Soleil would later want an addition to the family, so they enlisted Luna's cousin Owen to have a child with Soleil, basically so Luna could still train and fight without risking harm to the child. So that leads to...
[Image: ShirabeOwen2_zpsaegtjmrj.png][Image: ShirabeOwen1_zpsdzjcwlos.png]
Valentine Hyperion, in two hair variations. I think I'm going to stick with the Soleil hair color over the Hyperion one. Either way, this is Luna and Soleil's second child. When does Insurrection Gen 3 start? I'm already building up characters for that.

And I could have been catching up on things instead of making more Hyperions. Perhaps I should flesh out the Fens at least. And now, with this post done...maybe sleep. Definitely not more spriting.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 03-26-2016

Okay, so in a way, this post is more Hyperion related mugs...and again it's for Shad's grandchildren. But first, a reminder.

[Image: Stark_zps9gfpwer4.png]This is Stark Hyperion, as mentioned in the previous post, biological son of Luna and [NAME NOT FOUND] a.k.a. 'Laslow, raised by Luna and Soleil. This is him about in the 14-16 age range. This is how he looks when he finds his bastard, orphaned cousins Ash and Gabriel who are both older than he is. Despite his great granduncle Wolfram finding them first, he's the one who brings them to rejoin the family.

[Image: OlderStark_zpsufsoyiia.png]
This is him in his early twenties, after gaining some definition to his features. Since I haven't really thought about this generation that much, due to it being two past the current generation, it's still kinda in flux into what he inherited and how he fights.

So, again, that is all for now. Maybe tomorrow I'll have an older version of Valentine made up. Maybe I'll do something else. Don't know yet.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 03-27-2016

And, as promised...

[Image: Valentine_zpsk5yc3to5.png]
Valentine Hyperion's older version! *cue fanfare* Okay, enough of that. Like Stark is wearing a repurposed torso, so is Valentine. I had a body that kinda matched his biological father of Owen and used that. I think he might be magic focused, but like with Stark, not sure yet.

That's it for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 03-28-2016

Newish mug in a sense.

[Image: WolframHood_zps6umwavtz.png][Image: WolframHoodBW_zpsfib8fxda.png]
Hooded Wolfram, in normal colors and black and white versions. The first is just him with a hood up, the second is further along on his research of quintessence and morphs...and probably many years down the road.

That's it for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 04-07-2016

OH GOD! HELP ME! I'M MADE ANOTHER LUNA EDIT!

So, since I made an older Shad mug and an older Stark mug, I figured I may as well make an older looking Luna mug.

[Image: MatureLunaCasual_zpsowh7uyme.png][Image: MatureLunaCombat_zps6l9zdbwz.png][Image: MatureLunaCombatArmor_zpsqsbsadlj.png][Image: MatureLunaCasualArmor_zpshkinso5j.png][Image: MatureLunaArmor_zpsjwcizxf0.png][Image: MatureLunaFullIgalima_zpszfknoe5c.png]

I DON'T KNOW WHY I MADE SIX VARIANTS OF IT!!!

So, going in order, casual minus that poorly made necklace, light combat gear, light combat gear with armor over it, casual wear with armor over it, full armor, and Luna wearing the Igalima symphogear, as worn by Kirika(her inspiration). That earpiece part of Igalima is my favorite part of it every time I look at it. Why did I make the mature version wear it? What? You didn't ask? Am I talking to myself? probably

That's it from me for now. I don't know what I'll sprite next. Welp, time to work on Stark's wife, children, and grandchildren. Hahaha...haha...ha.I just kidding now. Who knows how long that lasts?

RE: Swift's Sprites - Zanryu - 04-17-2016

I honestly feel like crap that you don't get enough posts in here - I love a lot of your designs and you implement a lot of the techniques very well. Nothing is without flaws, nothing in the world is - but thinking back to yeeeeears ago to today, I'm impressed man. Keep doing what you're doing - but I'd try to churn out fewer pieces in a row, and really focus on one or two at a time and get them as close to perfection as you can, work out specific techniques for armor, hair, etc. Like I said, you implement what you know well, but there's still room to grow and I don't see you really stretching out that potential of yours without really perfecting the work you put out.
If you want, I'll take a little extra time where I can and toss out some C&C, because you really deserve it with the amount of work and talent you show for how little recognition you get, man.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 04-17-2016

I think one of my problems comes from me constantly feeling the need to make new characters. I can never just make one and concentrate on it for an extended period. Except for Fremy and Kirika, but that's also because I also made at least a dozen variations for each.

But, hey, can't argue with comments and criticism. I never get more than a couple comments from others in my sprite threads.

Hmm...I think I'll take a look at fixing up Hibiki later on in the week, since I think she might be the worst of my Symphogear mugs. Can't look at it until Thursday night at the earliest.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Zanryu - 04-19-2016

I had a lot of the same issue, but I kind of forced myself to really sit down and work on specific pieces as I went along - it's great to work on something new every so often, but really ironing out a single piece is a good way to master techniques and strive for that perfection!

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 04-26-2016

Okay, just started working on updating Hibiki, starting with her casual clothes look because I think that looked horrendous.

[Image: HibikiCasual_zpszjtt1kb7.png][Image: HibikiWorkout_zpsm5ucycqx.png][Image: HibikiWorkout2_zpsiu8s6vl4.png]
Both pictures for comparison. Cleaned up a bit of her hair and changed the shading slightly. Also tweaked the clothes so it's been changed from Hibiki's casual clothes as depicted in the reference sheet I used to her workout hoodie with the much better color scheme for shading to actually show. Since the hoodies were also different, I redid the draw strings, so they aren't the eyesore they once wore. The collar part of the hoodie needs some work, but I like it better than the one before it. I'm heading back to work on it some more, before moving onto working on her hair. I wish her hair didn't have those wings, but it's what I have to work with.

EDIT: Updated previous half of post with reworked bangs and new hair shading. Unfortunately, stray pixel made it's way above her head.

[Image: HibikiGungnir_zps44obvw0d.png][Image: HibikiGungnirupdate_zpsjiesp2wv.png]
Passed second reworking of Hibiki onto the Symphogear version and did some color scheme update for that. Stray pixel still there though. Also reworked shading between her skin and the symphogear suit.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 04-28-2016

[Image: HibikiGungnir_zps44obvw0d.png][Image: HibikiGungnirupdate_zpsjiesp2wv.png][Image: HibikiGungnirupdate2_zpslyu6we2k.png]

Okay, so some more work on Hibiki in her symphogear. Fixed some shading and, upon further viewing of her reference sheet, cleaned up the white accents on her chest, which tightens and opens back up again and adjusted the size of it a bit. (Good thing about that is that I can transpose that onto Yukine Chris' suit to fix some of the sloppiness there due to similar symphogear suits) Also fixed a stray pixel from the white accent, but forgot to get rid of the one above her head.