The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Swift's Sprites - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fan Works (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Swift's Sprites (/thread-87.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-18-2017

Little update.
[Image: GTRlQAJ.png][Image: WVXcEiW.png]
Fixed an issue with the right shoulder. I did add some shading to the stomach area...but I forgot to transfer it over to these, which I then forgot to transfer over to the next ones.
[Image: pCkHKhJ.png][Image: EiHCE1a.png]
I DID IT!!!! Shading could use some work but I did it! Full Igalima Symphogear! Actually Igalima Scythe Not Included yet But because I'm a mad man, that's not all!
[Image: 6LEPHt1.png][Image: 6VuVYZ5.png]
That teal color doesn't really fit Luna's color scheme. She prefers more obvious green colors. Comes in two versions, white and Hyperion purple. Changing this over to the Symphogear G Igalima will be a bit of a pain. But I did it! And the new episode was subbed this morning and Kirika lives! Death!

Obviously it's rough in places...but I don't care right now. I'm just happy I got it made. Goal achieved! Now to do something else. I'm not opening Paint.Net again today. I'll fix the shading later. That is all for today.

EDIT: Oh god what happened to Luna's eye in the Hyperion version?! Damn it. It's staying like that for now. I'm not going to open it again.

EDIT 2: Damn, I accidently left out the very last layer as well. Ugh. Okay, maybe I'll fix it tomorrow after all.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-22-2017

Some update.

[Image: Tp4kuGk.png][Image: DabH3vI.png]
Fixed those parts I mentioned. Not doing the other color scheme parts at the moment. Why? Well...
[Image: 4cwGE0z.png][Image: YqS5nWO.png]
I saw this fanart of Kirika, so I tried to adapt it the best I could for Luna. The first version is based on the Kirika color scheme, the second version is Luna's color scheme. I wanted a version that could viably work in the setting. Still a bit weird, but less outrageous. Plus, this makes it a little easier to make the Symphogear G version of Igalima down the road.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-24-2017

Some more things again. Some recolors.
[Image: BrupDwH.png][Image: uCxuMYs.png][Image: 05FyGKj.png]
First one is changes to color scheme to match a screen shot of Kirika, rather than the reference picture. Some of the shadows are more defined with this one. The second one is based on the colorscheme of the XD Unlimited phone game, which switches up the stocking stripes from the reference picture. The last ones is the Luna color scheme I tried before but changed a little bit. New episode is out, but I have to wait for the subs...ugh. Well, that's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-25-2017

Okay. So as I'm waiting for the subs of Symphogear AXZ episode 12 to drop, I updated Kirika/Luna's Symphogear G casual clothes.

[Image: L5NbMYj.png][Image: CvOR6x4.png][Image: TvoZ0zU.png][Image: NNt97Bv.png]
So, the first and third ones above are the new updated versions and the second and fourth are the old versions. So, as I've established a base since then, I've readjusted the top to match the shape of the new body. It conforms better to where to stomach and busts are located. The shoulders were kinda puffy, so I didn't need to update those. The legs and stockings were redone, like in most of the other full bodies. Since I did the Igalima suits, I moved her stocking up higher because I realized that her skirt barely covers anything. So I kinda hastily made a skirt, a crappy one, to replace my previous crappy attempt at a skirt using a photo of a real skirt(minus someone wearing it) as a reference. I added heavy shading under the skirt to kinda add the illusion that it's a bit more prominent than it looks, but if that worked, I'm surprised. Oh, and I changed the colors for the Kirika version so the darkest shade isn't darker than the outline.

I think that's all for now. Back to waiting.

EDIT: Oh, and I added some detail to the shoes and moved the...leg covers up a bit more. Okay, that's it.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 10-27-2017

So, it's been a slow period for me. Started watching some new anime, which has spurred some inspiration, but only one things come of that so far. Mainly because the first thing that was spurred was a girl passing as a guy, and I kinda, sorta, made a version of Maria would could fill that requirement. That's Kino's Journey I'm talking about. I'd just need to put her in a man's clothes. But before I show the results of the other inspiration, it's time for some reposts from rehosting the images.

[Image: avb4U19.png][Image: iRjWd74.png][Image: 8RC8vGA.png][Image: h1pIRiL.png][Image: On8HWHC.png]
A soon to be returning NPC, Wolfram Caron, uncle to Shad. First is young version from when Shad was born, then current version, hypothetical Dark Druid Wolfram, and two hooded variants.

[Image: dMMGfti.png][Image: WTamzOP.png]
This is Wolfram's daughter(?) Branwen. It's unclear if she's actually Wolfram's daughter, or just adopted. But now moving on...

[Image: atqkTzo.png]
I've started watching The Ancients Magus' Bride, which spurred on making a potential wife for Wolfram. She was originally more based on Chise's look when she was bought in the first episode, but it was easier to splice the original hair from the body base mug, so I gave her long hair instead of the old Karel hair she had going on before. So this is Seren, who will appear with Wolfram when he shows up and will only appear two more times. It'll be unclear to the Hyperion family what happened to her, as Wolfram never speaks about what happened to her. He never reveals if she was killed, if she died in some magic mishap, or perhaps died giving birth. Branwen's hair and eyes are different, which further confuses the family on if Branwen and Seren were mother and daughter. It's also unclear if Seren ever married Wolfram. Their relationship will be mysterious as Branwen's origins.

That's about all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Crimea River - 11-11-2017

Dayum, Swift – you've really, really improved on your spriting! I love seeing all this new work from you! (Also, feckin' Photobucket. D:< ) I especially love Shad's new hair! And wow, these full-bodies are amazing.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 11-11-2017

I've had a lot of free time, especially with how slowly the rp has been progressing. Shads new hairstyle just seemed like a good progression from the original Noah hair I designed him with. Its also the second version, as he had a shorter version earlier, but I've changed it a bit.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 11-26-2017

So, new post. About Alice, this time. But first...all the Alice mugs that Photobucket made disappear from this thread.
[Image: 2wTWxGj.png][Image: ftRLZgK.png][Image: bVzpIsQ.png][Image: iCeDttM.png][Image: iMQnxQA.png][Image: k4dJFpN.png][Image: V7dPBNT.png][Image: XZVmV2R.png][Image: 3svWZiK.png][Image: N4os68V.png][Image: WsMEZbd.png][Image: IX7FuX8.png][Image: xqN2Dor.png][Image: 3LmUGXb.png]
[Image: 9MhbBii.png]
Yikes. Didn't realize it was that many. Shit, what's Illya's selection going to look like. I shudder to think how long that'll take to reupload. Anyway...here we go.

[Image: SB0DDN7.png][Image: hSFN5JE.png][Image: nkt0Biw.png][Image: luJ1HOS.png]
So, long hair Alice. Kinda the opposite deal than with Maria. Comes in three flavors. Long in the back, a few long bangs as well, and really long bangs. But that's not all. I just finished Persona 5 a couple of days ago and I'm already about a third of the way through new game plus, this time playing it with japanese voices. Why? Because my favorite character(Futaba) also happens to be voiced by my favorite Japanese voice actor(Aoi Yuuki). Anyway, last version is Alice with mauve eyes and a more orange-red hair color, like Futaba. She also happens to be the same age too, coincidently. I might do one with a more obvious cosplay look, trying one of her outfits, but I'm not done with this Persona 5 kick. I'm planning on attempting giving Shad Joker's coat. He already has two cosplays of F/SN characters and one of Sorey from Tales of Zestiria, so I figured Alice could use one too.

Anyway, it's five in the morning, so I have to go to sleep. I'm actually going to sleep earlier today than previous days the past couple weeks, mainly because I'm not currently playing Persona 5 at this moment in time. Good Morning(?) to everyone.

[Image: xqN2Dor.png][Image: 3LmUGXb.png][Image: o1Es4VP.png][Image: kzt77aG.png][Image: dsUxvbD.png][Image: xxTmrbc.png][Image: 9epeKww.png][Image: Qa4WgSj.png][Image: jeYQ9hs.png][Image: 1z56iAG.png][Image: F341tp7.png][Image: ZcccqC6.png][Image: SNIFSEl.png][Image: AQ9pdp0.png][Image: H7ow8oq.png][Image: Tol1Z7x.png][Image: rZ5lkym.png][Image: CBY0f6X.png][Image: 2D2DEli.png][Image: gcQU9sk.png][Image: LmRLxjL.png]

Ugh...I actually had to split this post in order to actually post this. Anyway, these are the remaining Alice mugs. This kinda throws off my message at the end of the previous post because it didn't prompt me until I was already finished. Anyway, good night.

RE: Swift's Sprites - GhostyKun - 11-26-2017

Nice fullbody! :0 only thing is that maybe some lines could be cleaned up or smoothed out but keep up the work!

I kinda lazily copied, pasted and edited the shoes from another full body I did. They were the first footwear I did as well, which is why it's not too good compared to the rest of it. Thanks btw. Don't get too many comments in my sprite threads.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Rock - 11-26-2017

Not bad. I lost what little spriting skill I had long ago so I appreciate these.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 12-03-2017

I think I've been pretty consistently spriting since before I joined FEP. But outside of doing splices, I didn't get into doing more custom stuff until a couple years ago, when I started getting back into watching anime. Then I made my first mug of Fremy Speedraw and I've been pumping out more stuff that before. I did have a period of time where I shifted to those Micro Hero sprites for a Dragon Age rp I was in, since at the time I was more focused on designing characters in DA to use in the rp, but I moved back towards FE stuff when the rp planning started.

So I was bored, as usual. And while I'm failing at my attempts to try to give Alice a full body attire based on Futaba from Persona 5, I did this.
[Image: d6cg4if.png]
I made an animation sheet for Luna. Plus...

[Image: 5JingEz.gif]
A small animation consisting of those frames. For some reason it's not pausing before/after the blinking like I specified...but whatever.

EDIT: I forgot the reason I actually did that. I looked at the reference sheet I had for Kirika, and saw she had an expression with her mouth open. Well...that led me to making this.

[Image: q01Uqjn.png]
I think of this as being her pumped up face. Her visible eyebrow is further down, which might be hard to see. Then I got the urge to do these after I posted this, when I realized I forgot to post the previous one.

[Image: xwRoOnl.png][Image: Uz4HkGO.png][Image: dmCsXYm.png][Image: X7MREAw.png]
The first one here is based on the full reference which has Kirika's season 2 Igalima suit one(which I still haven't done a full body of yet), which has the angry eyebrow like thing with her lips shaped like she's pouting. Which led to me being bored and making three different versions of Luna trying to act innocent looking in different directions with her eyes raised more than usual. I'm kinda happy with how the eyes looking up look in the third one, but I don't know if the right eye on the last one looks like she's actually looking to the right or now. I don't think so, but it seems hard to tell. Either way, since Luna's a bit ditzy, her doing a poor job of looking innocent actually fits well.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 12-03-2017

Because I have some time to kill before heading into work...

[Image: 8BoPGuj.gif]
Another animation with Luna looking around acting innocent.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 12-11-2017

BORED!!!

Anyway, I made a kinda makeshift armor for Luna based on a fanart of Kirika. I didn't really adhere too much to it, but I've revisited it and tried to make it more appropriate for a FE setting. So first off, regular portraits with those extra expressions I made.

[Image: 6xqsMM6.png][Image: gZusHw5.png][Image: gY70Oyr.png][Image: C2JpuOX.png][Image: kODnfIq.png][Image: 97i7ewh.png][Image: p3mCGA2.png][Image: wZTQcLH.png][Image: 6KzNg9X.png][Image: vXlPZLR.png][Image: r3ScoAS.png][Image: bltJFuC.png]
So, neutral, pouting, 'innocent', hyped, and two different 'innocent' looking away ones.

[Image: 4zpOGRQ.png][Image: NZZyIQ5.png]
And mug sheets of both unarmored and armored versions.

[Image: DuB0kzv.png][Image: h5b4nLW.png]
So the full body. I used Clarine's official art for a reference, as Luna is an Etrurian, I adapted it into the outfit. I figured I'd keep similar designs due to them technically having similar backgrounds. This is about it.

OH. Yeah, so my current avatar is an edit of art of Kirika I saw where I changed the hair color to look like Luna's. Unfortunately, I don't know who made the original art to credit them. Considering how frequently I've been changing avatars, I give it a month before I change it again.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 12-12-2017

Update...
[Image: dtWIAwm.png][Image: KtWHvKL.png]
Fixed shading on outfit. AND!

[Image: SBkXKB6.png]
Combat ready Luna with her scythe. That's about all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 12-17-2017

I'M BORED! So more updates. As if that is any different than usual.

[Image: OmE8Dt2.png]
Here is short hair maria wearing that kinda poor quality winter hat.

[Image: zYibC7F.png][Image: XHQt5Hj.png]
Made the beat up versions of Maria look more tired looking.

[Image: XFLpGVM.png][Image: 6xa8UH7.png][Image: Tx9fJJE.png][Image: tKbjpMd.png][Image: 1IPVLZk.png][Image: gO4iKTC.png][Image: vL6SAdh.png][Image: uLkQDO0.png]
Inspired by the fact that I've added some different expressions to Luna, I made an angry expression to Maria, available in overcoat, regular shirt/skirt, and nightgown versions, in long haired and short haired versions. The clean nightgown version was what the bandits saw that attacked the castle.

[Image: himf09L.png][Image: 22Zgji9.png][Image: KI5IGc2.png]
And new Luna mugs. First is Luna winking with a full teethy smile, next is bedhead, and than a combo of the two. I'm bored, as you may be able to tell.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 12-18-2017

So, I've worked a lot on Shad's daughter Luna...but not on his other daughter Lucille or his son, Luka, but he dies young anyway. As a reminder, here is Lucille.

[Image: 45x0gew.png][Image: f8ATG7F.png][Image: lg7TQax.png]
She's based on my Tanya mug. I figured she'd be a mage who used crossbows and became an Illian merc and rode second to pegasus knights. Hence the pegasus knight armor. But I found some art of Tanya in a more Hyperion appropriate outfit, which is why I didn't reupload my other variants of Lucille I did.

[Image: sbygeIw.png][Image: 6Qt7n1M.png][Image: hzUAoNP.png][Image: 7FXJ4Gp.png]
So, she's kinda using Maria's body as a base, but Lucille is a pipsqueak anyway. So the green coat versions are based on the art who'd figure a soldier wearing dark green and the other is Hyperion colors. Plus, the purple coat with red trim is also throwback Hyperion colors too, so it fits. This coat is kind of a mix of Maria's overcoat, Maria's Saber Lily boots, part of Shad's coat and parts of Maria's Archer Install outfit, with Maria's top from the skirt attire as the base and Maria's Megumin cosplay belt thrown in. The only new additions are the folds and the collar, with the turtle neck thrown in.

And for height comparison, Shad and his girlsAs in his wife and daughters
[Image: Z3whOai.png]
So, Lucille's the shortest, which tends to feed into her inferiority complex to Luna. Luna and Alice are almost the same height(Alice might be shorter if she had a standard pose, not sure) and Shad's taller than them. Luna and Lucille are fraternal twins with Lucille actually being the older sister. Lucille's also the smarter of the two and can be coldly calculating, instead of being naive and reckless like her sister, but she has anger issues kinda like what Shad is exhibiting in The Dead One Calls and can be sadistic. She is self-aware enough to realize that and forcibly removed herself from the family so Luna is Shad's heir. She was very close to Luka growing up, but as a result of her leaving, she becomes the last member of the family to learn of his murder. She returns home after discovering the news.

Oh shit. Gotta stop there, at this rate, I'll be righting up a profile for a Gen II we probably won't get.

Anyway, that's all for me. I got to go to bed. I'm going to be seeing Star Wars in 14 hours. Good night/morning. Whatever.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 12-22-2017

BORED!!! As usual.
[Image: MydjemX.png]
So....yeah. Figured after doing this to Illya, Maria, and Luna, I might as well as do this to Shad. Plus, I'm thinking of reusing Shad's body to actually make a fullbody portraitand maybe new versions of Luka so the whole Shad family can be together. So, left leg is really wonky. I kinda used Maria's existing body for it...which isn't bad in theory. The right foot, I think, actually looks okay. But scaling it up kills it a bit and trying to get it to match the pose of the boot kinda makes it worse. But that's it for now. The basis for his undergarments was based on Dragon's Dogma, as it was the quickest reference I was able to pull up.

And now more Lucille stuff
[Image: XFjervS.png][Image: IgSKREZ.png][Image: 5QIkwFE.png]
[Image: 4fZtpYZ.png]
So, first is just a regular size mug of Lucille, the next is the smirking version of the crazy eyes, then her hair down and a fullbody portrait of her hair down.

So, next things on my plate has to do with the other children of Shad. I'm either going to do that thing with Luka I mentioned earlier or make a Christmas version of Luna, based on Kirika's christmas version from Symphogear XDU which has been eluding me since it became available. Just started watching Overlord...so perhaps I'll do something based on one of the characters there. I stopped at episode 6 because Crunchyroll kept freezing on me right when it ended the opening credits, so I'll probably get back to that tomorrow. But either way, that's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 12-22-2017

As I'm bored, as usual...new edit.

[Image: p9BVfpO.png]
So, I made a battle damaged mug of Luna which apparently I never posted. I then decided to make a full body battle damaged Luna mug.