The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Swift's Sprites - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fan Works (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Swift's Sprites (/thread-87.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Swift's Sprites - Myke - 03-06-2017

@your full-bodies, you have a decent grasp of cloth dynamics and shading, but your skin needs a lot of work!

compare:
[Image: UzL2G6h.png]
lots of shading, the far side cast in shadow, the brightest colour only used in places where the light hits

[Image: 7hx5VE6.png]
all lightest shade with some AA on the edges

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 04-07-2017

Sorry for not replying much sooner, but thanks for the info. Sure I didn't apply it completely yet, but I'm working on it.

Anyway, updated versions of the base Maria and Maria in the Archer Install, with the old for reference. Changes since the previous Base version include: a still wip change to her right arm as the previous pose of it didn't match up with any of her other outfits; changed her thighs and gave her slightly more pronounced hips; slimming her stomach and lowering the belly button; raising her left(Her Left not our left) elbow and tweaking the left shoulder; and some added shading; changing the color of the under garments and making the bottoms look more normal/in line with the bottoms of the install full bodies that show them. Changes for the Archer Install include: previously mentioned hip/stomach/thigh changes; shrunk the metal plate/belt thing and lowered the top of the skirt(?) to fit in line with new stomach edits; lot more noticeable shading changings on the legs.

Almost a month later with no new sprites for March. Well...I'm still working on getting Maria's anatomy up to snuff, and I think I'm getting there. When I do, expect a bunch of edits of the many Maria full bodies I have already made.

Also, maybe a mug of Shad wearing Fate/Prototype's Saber's armor.And maybe one of older Maria wearing F/SN Saber's armor

EDIT:SCREW PHOTOBUCKET!

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 04-09-2017

After some consideration, especially compared to her default and main alt attires, her stomach and hips were a little too low, so I moved them back up, lengthening the thighs as well. I also tossed in some new shading on the legs. So besides the new adjustment, I also adjusted some other attires where her bare legs are very noticible.

That's all for now.

EDIT: SCREW PHOTOBUCKET!

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 04-15-2017

[Image: ojTcemQ.gif]
A thing I did when I was bored. A short animation of Maria switching between her normal clothes and the Archer Install full body.

And this some more work on Maria. Changed the right hand a bit, and I readjusted the archer full body waist to match the new changes. That's all for now.

EDIT: Aw shit, saw some stray white pixels...it's 6 am, so I'll deal with that...in a little over twelve hours when I get out of work. For now. Bed.

EDIT:SCREW PHOTOBUCKET!

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 04-20-2017

[Image: Q3lWxhf.png][Image: 3P0Po13.png]
So, I was bored and decided to mess around with Daren. I tried to make him look like Kiritsugu Emiya, hence the black hair version and the dead eyes in both. He's also clean shaven here.

And I did some more work on Maria. I added some definition to her foot, changed the general shape of her left leg from the knee down, changed some shading, fixed her right arm some more, removed the stray white pixels, and redid some outlines. The previous version is there for comparison.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 05-03-2017

Okay. So more Maria mugs due to more Maria fixes.

[Image: 6lWHgGZ.png][Image: QJTT74W.png][Image: CyUxyS5.png][Image: oMzrL16.png][Image: 3IGPu96.png][Image: 8AA5XrM.png][Image: HUv4yFU.png][Image: xZW0yML.png][Image: xGOMSLo.png][Image: YLzXVA4.png]
So, I did some more work on her shoulder, thinning the bicep/tricep area down a bit. Also included a very short hair version which serves as a good base. I did some shading rework on the neck where her hair covers. For the first actual attire, the one with the skirt, and the archer install, I slimmed the left sleeve down so it's more form fitting. I didn't do the same with the night gown due it it meant to be airy. I also changed the right sleeve on the skirt attire so the arm was more in line with the rest of her poses. Some of the changes for some of the full bodies hardly noticible, mainly the coat attires with the legs. But the other attires with more visibly legs had more showing and the archer install needed to have the thighs reworked to match the new changes.

So that's it for now. Perhaps when we finally are done the current rp, perhaps I'll move on from Maria and onto someone else.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 05-16-2017

New project, Saber Install Maria. I'm kinda redoing some of the old installs, as their outfits don't match up with her full body. I'm also doing a full body version because I'm bored. So here's the my currently work in progress it. The Saber install when Illya uses it in Fate/Kaleid Liner bases her outfit on the Saber Lily version of Saber of Fate/Stay Night, which is a girlier version of her. So far, I made her top, skirt, and left sleeve. I like how the hand came out.

That's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 05-16-2017

[Image: y4Vk2cE.png][Image: 1cI6yDH.png][Image: RU5H8S6.png][Image: pyIQozx.png]
AND DONE!

First one is the normal attire with regular colors, the second with a splash of Maria's colors thrown in. The third one has the footwear from the Chloe attire with no armor, the fourth is just a repeat of the second. That's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 05-27-2017

[Image: TqbNm6V.png]
New mug! Was based on Re=L Rayford from Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor. The outfit was vaguely based on her first attire, and based a bit on the my Tyber Fen mug. Hair color isn't the same, but I already changed the hair color as she will be a new npc! I was thinking of making her a Hyperion, but I made her into a Carvax. She's the first cousin of Marcus and Cassandra Carvax. She currently serves Tyber Fen and will be appearing at the very end of the rp to be part of Maria's new guard detail since Marcus was killed. I think she'll be Cecylia Carvax.

[Image: xMln7M9.png]
This is just a repost. Said guard detail will be led by Caius Renatus, who would have been Shad and Maria's adopted brother had things gone differently. They'll show up probably right before the very end of the rp.

That is all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 06-18-2017

[Image: AZT3vaT.png]
So, before I go on vacation, here's my latest work in progress. Full body of Maria in the assassin install. The shading on the wrap is pretty fucking shody. Especially the right leg. I'm probably better off just plain removing the lightest shade on that. I didn't do the shading for where the wrap meets skin. It's also missing her 'scarf'(?) tails. It's kinda similiar to her Chloe attire, except not as long. Also, her hair sticking out from the hood just cuts off. That needs to be done as well. This needs work. I won't have time for that until I get home friday at the earliest, as I still have to pack for tomorrow. Technically, I'm not planning on sleeping before we leave. We are leaving at 5:30 am, I'm terrible at trying to wake up around that time when it's almost when I go to sleep some days, and it's a 7 and a half hour drive, as we are not taking the bridge. My plan is to fall asleep in the car. I could, in theory, work on it to pass the time before we go. But I don't see that happening.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 06-27-2017

[Image: ypfQNRz.png]
Okay, so, now that I'm back from vacation and called out sick this morning due to stomach issues I decided to go back to finish the Assassin install attire from my previous post. I reworked the shading and added some hair. That could probably use some work...but it's better than the sudden cut off.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 07-21-2017

Okay...So, thanks to Photobucket, my thread has kinda been ravaged with pictures that PHOTOBUCKET WON'T EVEN LET ME SEE FOR FREE ON THEIR SITE!!!

So, I've begun the tedious process of reuploading tons of my shit to Imgur, going back through this thread, updating the most up-to-date versions of my mugs, and removing the photobucket links. In instances where there where once a bunch of pictures and they've all been removed because they were updated later, I'll be adding in an edit worded exactly like this. EDIT: SCREW PHOTOBUCKET!

And so I actually have a post with some content, here is a small version of the current appearance of Shad in the rp.
[Image: KzPLHp2.png]
Yep. I needed to update his picture in my signature for a while now...I didn't think PHOTOBUCKET would have been the cause of it, but what's done is FUCK YOU PHOTOBUCKET done.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 08-12-2017

[Image: 3Xx2nEx.png]

Been bored. Probably should be working on a rp post, or something. But it's almost 5 am, I have work in eight hours, and this was quicker to do. So here's an angry blood stained version of Shad in his sacaen outfit, as posted above. Now I'm feeling hungry, which isn't good as I should be getting to sleep.

I still need to transfer more of my stuff to imgur, but I'm a procrastinator at heart.

As for some other news, I've been watching the Monogatari series. I started watching Bakemonogatari apparently 9 days ago, according to Crunchyroll. That was my day off, so I watched the first episode wondering if I'd like it. All I knew about it going in was Shinobu and her love for donuts, the fourth op for the first series, and the kinda confusing airing order compared to chronological order of the story. Since then, I've watched all of Bakemonogatari, Nisemonogatari, and just finished watched Nekomonogatari a couple of hours ago. I don't think I hate anyone in the cast at this point in time. It's pretty weird, but outside of My Hero Academia, I'm not really watching anything on CR right now, so I might as well get as much out of it as I'm paying towards it. I probably should watch something currently airing, but whatever

I'm also watching GoT, Fate/Apocrypha, and Symphogear AXZ, but the latter two are harder to watch that the other. Fate/Apocrypha was picked up by Netflix which won't air it until November, so I'm making due with a fan dub, and CR didn't get this season of Symphogear like they did the previous three, so I'm also making due with a fan dub, which, rather unfortunately, hasn't done last weeks episode, so it's going to be a little behind. But now I'm just rambling. Good night(?)

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-03-2017

[Image: k1cJdDw.png][Image: PoD1OaC.png][Image: JAoATO1.png]
Ok. So. As I've been binge watching the whole of the Monogatari series(I only have two movies and Owarimonogatari season 2 left to watch) I've been getting inspiration for things to do. Mainly due to the fact that they don't seem to care about changing characters hairstyles like crazy. Three different characters just cut their hair out of nowhere, two characters with very short hair grows it out(one of them actually cuts their hair again after another arc of theirs finishes) and the vampire Shinobu's hair changes with her amount of power. Anyway, that spurred me to make a different short haired version of Maria. Instead of the very short Vaida hair, I tried to make it like her long hair was just cut off. I may have just made it too neat. I might make the cut a bit messier. I don't know if I want to make her captors cut her hair, or perhaps have Shad cut her hair because of all the blood it in. That's why I did this with her nightgown version. I also did it in two versions, the normal version and the bangs covering her eyes version.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-07-2017

. . . . . . . . .

Shad's going to end up cutting Maria's hair now. Sure, I have all those full body portraits of her with long hair. But she's young. It'll grow back. Besides, I need something to justify the next....eight edits.

[Image: dbfzXCt.png][Image: clN5WAR.png][Image: CImYSJX.png][Image: KY5kMMR.png][Image: vbUNvC0.png][Image: 7fpMlIw.png][Image: QbOTaxR.png][Image: PwoHuzv.png]

Yep. I changed that short hairstyle again, tossing in some Nino hair to try to make it seem like it was cut hastily instead of well, very very short like the previous version. So, comes in underwear, night gown normal bangs, night gown bangs down, wounded version of the previous one, normal clothes, coat, and adventurer attires. I might be able to easily update the saber lily outfits posted earlier to the same format, as I'd only need to recreate the collar as the rest is bare skin. The installs will be a lot harder, due to the face that how I sprited those were different than the last four in this line up. I actually made sure they were complete, rather than spriting around the hair like in the others. I'll probably update the lily one rather soon, within the next few hours possibly. But the others might take a while.

Anyway...finished all of Kizumonogatari. I just got Owarimonogatari season 2 to watch and I'm caught up. I wanted to do it today, but things happened. Might be able to watch it before I go to bed...or after work tomorrow. I'll definitely finish it before saturday. That's pretty much all I have to say on the matter. Might go back and update some of my Symphogear mugs besides the Kirika one. Season 4 is currently airing and I'm playing their mobile game XD. There's currently an event going on with a parallel version of the main character Hibiki where she didn't get the emotional support she needed to cope aftermath of the first episode and she gets all edgy. Anyway, might get back to update the older ones and maybe make ones of Maria and Tsubasa, with their weird hair choices. Anyway, that's all for me for tonight...I think.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-10-2017

[Image: o9m4zsW.png][Image: RIANJel.png][Image: WOOCT9d.png][Image: YsqiSTS.png][Image: AKGAs7S.png]

So...bit of an update. So, Shad's had some wonky legs for a while now. It's been one of the things I've tried to fix multiple times. While I like how the first left foot came out, it didn't really match the pose. I probably need to work more on the legs on the topless version of Shad, but the rest are fine. The last one is just an update with that angry bloody Shad mug from a couple posts back. That's about all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-12-2017

. . . . . .I am a monster. And a damn masochist too, apparently.

[Image: 81APx96.png]

So, latest episode of Symphogear ended with Akatsuki Kirika using her climax/swan/superb song which...can be lethal. Kirika's pretty much my favorite character in Symphogear, the mug I made of her is the base for Luna Hyperion. So in a fit of masochism, I made a version of Kirika in her Igalima Symphogear with scuff marks and blood pouring from her eyes. The last time someone used the swan song in this show was season 2, but Hibiki was somehow able to tank all the negative effects of with her symphogear(which was growing in her own body). Before that, they got saved by essentially a last second power up. Before that, Tsubasa was hospitalized for a couple weeks. She was in a full on coma for the first week of it. What made this worse was Kirika's partner, Shirabe, shouting in distress as they sent someone to get her to a medic.

. . . . . .I don't feel as bad after watching the episode as I was before it, as I got a bit of a spoiler about it. Before I saw the episode, I thought she might end up dying, but now I'm a bit more confidant that she'll live...a bit more. So, after posting this...I guess I'm going to sprite something Luna related. Hopefullly without the bloody tears. And no...I did not just get the thought of playing Bloody Tears as background music while I do it. I am, however, currently playing it in the background of this last bit of my post. Smooth McGroove acapella version.

That's all for now. Maybe I'll have something else before morning...but who knows.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-15-2017

Okay... so...
[Image: 3H2VZoB.png][Image: xzEAeXf.png]
The explanation for this goes as such. I want to make a full body version of the Igalima symphogear. It's most skin tight, so I needed to, well, make a version that didn't have Kirika's kinda baggy shirts. But I also realized that I used the old original full body of Maria for the base, mainly the legs which were really messed up. So I've been trying to do this for a while now, but I mostly fixed the legs and fixed alot of other issues, like her having giant shoulders for the pose. I think I need to work a bit on her torso a bit.  After this, I'll have to go back and update the older full bodies with this as a base, as opposed to a bunch of disjointed parts. What sucks, is just like the X design on Kirika's season two sleeves, her bust fluctuates a bit. This current one is based on her AXZ reference art, which is why she's lost some...buoyancy up top between the season 3 version with the jacket and shorts and this base. But whatever. The underwear was based on some art I saw, which has her bust at probably even larger that the season three reference art. Comes in sun and moon flavors.

[Image: Usd8qqv.png]
And this...well. Shad's going to come across one of his father's old coats in the castle and toss it on. That's about it.

I'll probably have more Kirika/Luna stuff some later on. Maybe later on tonight or tomorrow.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-16-2017

So, more updates.
[Image: g8HcxNK.png][Image: utW3uaH.png]
Fixed some issues I noticed. And...

[Image: tcDjXb2.png][Image: IPHTmEy.png]
Updated the season three outfit on Luna. Due to the whole photobucket thing, I couldn't just say go back for reference, so I reuploaded my first attempt to compare to my update of it. It's still a bit off. I noticed that apparently there is a stray white pixel under her right foot that I didn't notice. Somehow something I did created that dot on her neck in the update. But this is a little more accurate to her reference art. Her thighs are a bit thicker, you can see a bit of her thigh which is how it is in her reference art. Some shading still needs to be applied. Her bust has been changed to be consistent with the update, so her whole shirt has been somewhat shifted to reflect that. I think I'll skip updating the season 2 attire for now. Her layered skirt was a pain first go-round, and I think I'd want to do that over completely. So instead, I think that if I continue with the Kirika/Luna train, it's adapting the Igalima armor to full body. It'll definitely have multiple versions of it. Because that's how a roll. Obviously. How many different Maria variations are there? Exactly. That's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-18-2017

More!
[Image: qycQOM6.png][Image: LHGJ9yI.png]
Shifted the stomach around a bit, fixed a thigh issue, redid the shading on the bra, and defined her breasts more. But that's not all!

[Image: lO6RKXj.png][Image: I5ziE3k.png]
So, this is the very bottom layer of the Igalima Symphogear. About half of all that will be covered by other stuff...but whatever. I'm pretty sure the hardest part of this going forward will be her shoes. Anyway, that's all for now. I'll probably be working on this more as I finish this post so...yeah.

EDIT: Actually, did some more work, like I said I would, and I could probably have the whole thing finished today. Just...not now, as I have to go to sleep for work. Sometime 12 hours from now...make that 12 and a half, I'll be able to jump back into this and have the whole thing finished. The season 3 version of Igalima at least. Might go back and do season 2 afterwords, but I can get the season three armor done on the eighteenth of September.