The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Swift's Sprites - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fan Works (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Swift's Sprites (/thread-87.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-14-2016

Hmm...so, because of the Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya event in Fate/Grand Order, I've seen a few pieces of art reuniting the whole Emiya/Einzbern family. Which has inspired me to do something with Daren and Kelsey. I've noticed some weird similarities between them. Daren doesn't really have much in common with Kiritsugu, but you have the mage mom Kelsey/Iri, the ten year old mage daughter Maria/Illya although F/SN Illya is actually like 18-19). Shad is a much better fighter than he is mage, like Shirou. Both are very reckless with themselves. Funnily enough...

[Image: DarenNewCoat_zpsxv5fkum0.png]
So here is the updated Daren wearing the coat Shad's been wearing, as he was originally going to be wearing it. The funny thing, in Fate/Grand Order, Emiya Kiritsugu is an Assassin in the game and his attire is kinda similar in appearance. But, anyway. This version of Daren will be getting a full body, probably with Shad head swap. I might actually redo Kelsey again and do a full body of that when the compulsion rears it head.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-14-2016

[Image: DarenFullBodyWIP_zpsn9l2gpce.png]
Work in progress of Daren's full body portrait. Pose and outfit based on Xu Shu from Dynasty Warriors 8. That's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-15-2016

[Image: DarenFullBodyWIP_zpsmkyqxk4m.png]
Update on that WIP.
[Image: DarenFullBodysilhouette_zpsknx9gcvf.png][Image: MariaIllyaClothessilhouette_zpss2dorj8f.png]
Silhouettes of Daren with the daughter he never knew. At least, in the Insurrection timeline. Bit of a height comparison. Daren's ever so slightly taller than Shad, which is why Shad's able to fit into that same outfit no problem.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-18-2016

Bit of a change of pace here.

[Image: ankawip_zpstly54hm8.png]
Here's Anka Klenterin for Lightascetic. That's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-18-2016

Okay, a little bit more back to normal. Remember the young Briar I posted with the blood and dead eyes? Those were based on this person.
[Image: 304?cb=20111216224646]
This is Jack the Ripper from Fate/Apocrypha, also known as the Assassin of Black. This was the basis for that younger version...as this is her as a kid.

[Image: 339?cb=20151216080701]
This is her from her appearance in Fate/Grand Order. And based on this image...
[Image: JackTheRipper_zpshwhbmdo3.png]
Here you go. I realize that a lot of my spies/assassins are females. I also figured it would be weird for Shad to just have one, so here is another of his spies, tasked with protecting Maria at all costs.

That's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Lightascetic - 09-18-2016

(09-18-2016, 01:23 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: Bit of a change of pace here.

[Image: ankawip_zpstly54hm8.png]
Here's Anka Klenterin for Lightascetic. That's all for now.

And what a fantastic job you did! Thank you once again- I always look in and see what you've been working on Smile

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-23-2016

Welp. . .here's a new thing. An edit of an old thing. Yet again, somewhat inspired by Fate/Stay Night, but I guess I had been inspired by this idea before I even got into the Fate series. Maybe the idea came to mind in passing. You know how Corrin and Briar have very badly scarred masked variants where they are a shadow of themselves? Same vein. Perhaps same inspiration.
[Image: AliceAlterBase_zpsykn8vkpm.png][Image: AliceAlter_zpsnan94jkp.png][Image: AliceAlterMask_zpswzwhc4tv.png]
This is based on Saber's corrupted form from Heaven's Feel Route, Saber Alter. Her skin is paler, her eyes become golden, and her hair gets less saturated. So here is Alice Alter. I've seen pictures of Saber Alter before, so perhaps that was one of the inspirations for the mask that they use? Either way, this is a dark version of Alice. It's a little hard to see, but Saber Alter is pretty much all very dark colors.

I think that's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-25-2016

Yet another Fate related thing. Yet another Install. This time, it's Shad and Shirou installing Archer. This is based on Shirou's Archer install in the alternate universe in Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya.
[Image: ArcherInstallShad_zpsk6rtxrpa.png][Image: ArcherInstallShad2_zpsswztc2xc.png]
[Image: ArcherInstallShirou_zpsj1ovi5lf.png][Image: ArcherInstallShirou2_zpstbnk6v1f.png]
That's about it. Saw Carnival Phantasm, which is a comedy series about Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, and Tsukihime. . . . .I think I'm going to go through Tsukihime next. It's kinda how I was introduced to the whole thing, via Melty Blood characters in MUGEN. It's a bit older...but whatever. It's still reading. That's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Mizu - 09-29-2016

(09-23-2016, 02:55 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: [Image: AliceAlterBase_zpsykn8vkpm.png][Image: AliceAlter_zpsnan94jkp.png][Image: AliceAlterMask_zpswzwhc4tv.png]

I love these.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-29-2016

[Image: AnotherMariaIllyathing_zpskszyhzvf.png][Image: AnotherMariaIllyathingblood_zpsyziiv2nu.png]
[Image: AnotherIllyathing_zpst0824msz.png][Image: AnotherIllyathingblood_zpsc5wdqoft.png]
Okay. This is yet another Fate related thing, yet again related to Illya. She has a flashback with Berserker shortly after summoning him where she's in a tattered white outfit covered in blood. So here it is with both Maria and Illya variants. That is all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 10-02-2016

. . . . .Four. Four full body portraits for Maria. She's short, so it isn't as much work as the others. Anyway...
[Image: MariaNightGown_zpsyropnohn.png][Image: MariaNightGownblood_zpsbgsgnayp.png]
Maria in her nightgown. Comes in clean and blood-stained variants. I had to sprite bare feet. . . .Right foot looks okay, but that left foot was a bitch, and can still use some work.

[Image: MariaandDaren_zps1wjapgzz.png]
And here she is being protected by the specter of her father.

That is all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 10-05-2016

Hmm....

[Image: MariaCoatSmall_zpsbuoorp9j.png][Image: NewAgainMariaCoat_zpsyr5uqhlw.png]
Okay, so first one is just the normal portrait version of Maria in the winter coat. The second one is a new older version of her. I saw a fan image of an older Illya wielding Berserker's axsword, which inspired this new version of her. I figured it made more sense for her to keep her current hairstyle then change it drastically.

That is all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 10-06-2016

[Image: NewAgainMariaCoat2_zpskk3rxu9w.png]

Okay, so a bit of an edit. Here, her scarf is darker in color and has pink designs on it. Meant to post this earlier, but forgot. Now I'm going to bed. It's very early for me to be going to bed at 2 am, but I have a train to catch at 10:02 to take me to Comic Con and I kinda have to get up before 10 to do that. So good night.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 10-07-2016

Ok. So, a little update.
[Image: MariaNightGown_zpsdyr6zvc2.png][Image: MariaNightGownblood_zpswxu3mbgt.png]
Did a little work on the foot...but that's not all. I'm a horrible person.
[Image: beatenupMariaNightGownblood_zpsr5tj4896.png]
An even more hurt version. For reasons. That is all.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 10-13-2016

So. That thing called boredom stuck. So, I did a thing. And then, it struck again, then I just got bored and did some things. You'll see.
[Image: ShadArcheroutfitinstall_zpskebtyjjy.png]
So first, I modified my fullbody Shad as Archer portrait to be Shad installing the Archer card look. So far, nothing crazy. I've done that before. But...here's where the boredom really kicked in. Plus, not knowing which color to stick with.
[Image: Shadnewattiremaybeprotaganist_zpsfxkucwge.png][Image: Shadnewattiremaybeneutral_zps3febsbcd.png][Image: Shadnewattiremaybe_zpsnxwlujwi.png][Image: Shadnewattiremaybehyperion_zpsq4m2b4ib.png][Image: Shadnewattiremaybemahsa_zpsabxlgxsu.png][Image: Shadnewattiremaybewhite_zpsspit5k0s.png]
So, I wanted a Sacaen styled outfit for Shad, but wasn't really feeling the green one he wears. So I tried on Karel's outfit and then...well. Allied Shad. Neutral Shad. Enemy Shad. Hyperion, Shad. Mahsa tribe Shad (uses same colors as Carla and Illya's sacaen outfit, might use this). Doctor Shad.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Andy - 10-13-2016

So, I don't want to alarm you, and you've probably already noticed, but all your image links are broken, Swift.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 10-13-2016

Looks like it's an issue on Photobuckets end. It was working at noon, when I saw it last. Of course, I go to work, and then something happens.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 10-18-2016

So, I've been sick the past week. Missed two days of work from it due to my throat hurting too much and barely being able to speak. Anyway, I've had the idea of doing a full body portrait of Maria either dressed in the Archer install, kinda like Shad has now, or of her dressed as Kuro, which is a variant of that design. But...both of those require a lot more skin then I had currently done sprited for her. So...

[Image: Mariabikini_zpsbqg8dny9.png]
Here she is in something kinda close to Illya's bikini from Fate/Hollow Ataraxia. It's not exact, or really finished. But I was bored, had some free time, and figured this was a good way to ease into the ideas I mentioned before. So, yeah. Hopefully next time I have a Maria full body to put out, it'll be either based on the Illya Archer Install or Kuro outfits. I could do some of the other ones too. Damn it, why I'd think that.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Lightascetic - 10-18-2016

Your full-bodies are awesome, Swift!! How long do they take you? You seem to do a lot of them =)

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 10-18-2016

Hmm...well. It varies. With my first full body, it took several hours over a couple days. Plus a couple of references for the pose/outfit. Shad's first outfit was the same way, as I had tossed out several attempts over the years of full body portraits of the Hyperions due to so much purple. Maria took three-to-five hours, due in part to the reference(Illya from F/SN) having a perfect default pose(and height). It's a bit easier with Maria due to still being a kid, that means her full portrait is a little under 3 inches, coming in at about 2.8 inches. It's one reason why Lennox is half finished, because he's over 4 inches, at 4.17 inches in height.

I've always wanted to do them due to seeing some people, mainly Merc, on old FEP due full body sprites years ago. I never had an attempt that satisfied me until I did the Fremy Speedraw one back on page 8. It kinda makes sense, in a way, as the original normal portrait of Fremy that I did on page 2 last year spurred on essentially the last ten pages of this thread.