The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5014 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5014 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6953 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6953 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5041 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 83 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(261) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 261 eval
/printthread.php 124 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 174 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 179 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 174 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 179 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

FEPlanet Community
Swift's Sprites - Printable Version

+- FEPlanet Community (http://forums.feplanet.net)
+-- Forum: Fire Emblem (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Forum: Fan Works (http://forums.feplanet.net/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: Swift's Sprites (/thread-87.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 07-25-2016

. . . . . . . . . . . . .I have a problem.

[Image: AliceFullBody_zpsf2s6wtf4.png]
. . . . .Alice full body. Everything from the arm down is based on Rose from Tales of Zestiria, who I've noted had some similarities to Alice after I started playing the game.

That makes five different characters with full body portraits now.

[Image: AliceFullBody_zpsf2s6wtf4.png][Image: LunaFullBody_zps0bd4poam.png][Image: ShadFullbody7NewShoes_zpsjus8h7yr.png]
The family is together now. Now I'd say I need one of Luka, but he dies early, so I don't think I need to bother.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 07-25-2016

[Image: ShadandAlice_zpsjhwwxg5f.png]
Little something I put together.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 07-27-2016

. . . . . .Boredom prevails again.

[Image: ShadandAlice_zpsompbhevx.png]
Another version of that previous image with Shad's arm growing hand on Alice's waist. But that's not all.

[Image: Igalima_zps15sjzabx.png]
This is Igalima, Luna's scythe based on the weapon of the same name from Symphogear. Only difference with that both blades are green. And...

[Image: ArmedLuna_zpsvdpgp2qw.png]
She sure looks cheerful for someone holding a weapon. She's ready to fight. And, as a small referesher...

[Image: LunaSprite_zpsjrxqc95w.png]
Her battlesprite. Oh how's she's grown up.

Luna's not quite the brightest tool in the shed That would be her scythe, btw, but she doesn't care about practicality or that it's very inconvenient to fight with indoors, let alone rent a room at an inn. She's kinda like Lennox in a sense. Except Lennox can still enter buildings.
That's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 07-29-2016

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  . . . . . . . .. . . . . .  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

[Image: Kirikaupdate1_zpsjyi7goi1.png]
I realized the green I used wasn't the right green. I used the green trims using her eye color tones, which isn't the right green for them. I'll still stick with those tones for younger Luna, but I changed it for this.

[Image: Lunaadjust_zpsjdrni6fc.png][Image: KirikaFullBody_zps5bjm4pey.png]
[Image: ArmedLunaadjust_zpst8bziayj.png]
And these. Also fixed the pose on the arm some more to match the character reference sheet a little better.

[Image: LunaFullBodySeason2_zpsnlrha571.png][Image: KirikaFullBodySeason2_zpshlrklq6x.png]
Here is Luna/Kirika wearing Kirika's casual season three clothes. This was what helped me realize I had the wrong green. That and going back and seeing her Symphogear version had two different sets of green tones.

Anyway, I'm surprised with this insanity recently that I haven't gone straight into rewatching Symphogear again. I think since part of me realizes I'm procrastinating on other series, it wouldn't be fair. Maybe it's also the fact it's hard to double task when I'm have to read subtitles. Hmm....Anyway, that's all for now. Oh wait.

[Image: LunaNewPortrait_zps961naxkt.png]
Regular mug version of the above full body. Okay, now I'm ready to go.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 07-31-2016

[Image: NewMaria_zpsduqqxec4.png]
Hmm...I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I'm considering this as remake of older Maria. Her outfit is based on Caster Lily from Fate Grand order, which is a girly version of Caster from Fate/Stay Night. I was considering making her look like Irisviel von Einzbern, Illya's mother. That didn't work out well. Anyway, that's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 08-01-2016

The set is finally complete!

[Image: CasterMaria_zpsthdn5nkd.png][Image: CasterIllya_zpsywy9n733.png]
[Image: MariaAssassin_zpsaamoo3wd.png][Image: IllyaAssassin_zpsdbnslcpt.png]
The last two Installs. First row is Maria and Illya(recolor) with the Caster Install, and the second row is Maria and Illya(recolor) with the Assassin Install. Now the only install left is Berserker which she doesn't actually use at any point, so far.

Hmm....Yeah. Didn't do as many variations of them, like I did with the others. All it is is the Maria mug with Illya's recolor and the Illya variant with Maria's colors. But that's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 08-04-2016

[Image: FremyCloak4.0_zpsiv6s3ajg.png][Image: IllyaCloakNormalEyes4_zpsvdpazjyz.png][Image: IllyaCloakNormalEyes4NohairBand_zpsnbi1ov1q.png][Image: Fremy41_zps2zdj2sqh.png]
[Image: IllyaCloakBlindEye4_zpsbvnvijrj.png][Image: IllyaCloakBlindEye4nohairband_zpsmcsw94ew.png]
[Image: IllyaCloakDemonEyes4_zpseyhpk2w8.png]
[Image: FullBodyIllya4NohairBand_zpsi7mynw1g.png]
Nothing new here, just added hair color and eye changes to other Fremy/Illya mugs.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 08-06-2016

[Image: MiyuEdelfelt_zpsaqymwfta.png]
Okay, so this is my attempt at Miyu Edelfelt from Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya. Had I another ten year old mage who was friends with Maria, I would have attempted to make her into Miyu...but I didn't. And while I'm considering that at the moment, I think if I do reuse this mug for a friend of Maria's, it would probably be when she's a tad older. And Etruria is a tad freer. And she's attending the Etrurian research academy for proper teaching despite being more magically gifted than Taika.

[Image: IndexV2_zpsg12bqvhe.png][Image: Oldergirl_zpsb2la9szi.png]
And this. Well, this is my Index mug. With new skin tone. I have a npc that I used as the person that healed Shad's axe wound from when he was 10. I think I'll call her rp appearance Lyanna. She's the same age as Alice. The second mug here is an older Lyanna. That's all.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 08-07-2016

Kind of a small post. Kinda.

[Image: NewMariaSprite_zpsujegutu0.png]
New battle sprite for Maria. Has longer hair, fixed cloak length, changed it up a bit.

[Image: MariavsNader_zpsqgzianbi.png]
Oh. Yeah. Also this. Maria using a spell she developed called Tintreach. It's more or less a railgun. The spell itself is harmless, unless something tossed or fired into it. Then it fires said object at a much greater speed until said object falls apart or hits something it can't pierce. Here Maria is using something very small and firing it at Father Nader, aka the guy who saved Briar and Corin. It would probably be fatal at that range, but I kinda wanted to stop working on it. Like I said before, Maria has more magic potential than Taika. It takes a lot of focus for her to cast it, as she has to focus on where she is aiming, form two rails with thunder magic, then introduce ammo to it. Don't know if there will ever be a point in the rp for her to use it Or be allowed to use it.

Inspiration for this was from A Certain Scientific Railgun, whose main character's special attack is her Railgun.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 08-15-2016

[Image: Guy_zpsqrrq766f.png]
A guy I made. It's kinda basic. Meh.

[Image: ShihadUBWcoat_zps7b2sdgl6.png]
So, my Fate/Stay Night kick isn't over. I tried watching the 2006 anime of the Fate route. . .but they took too many cues from the Unlimited Blade Works route and added a completely new story part that as soon as I saw that in the preview I just stopped. So then I watched the far superior ufotable Unlimited Blade Works anime, finishing that tuesday. So, here is a variant of my Shad as Shirou mug, wearing Shirou's jacket from the UBW anime. That white line lining the collar is a zipper. So yeah. Not much, but at least it isn't another fullbody portrait out of nowhere. I spent my last day off playing Pokemon Go with my sister and a friend, but I have two days off this week, so who knows.

That's it for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 08-15-2016

[Image: YoungIllya_zpsctlewlfs.png]
. . . .bored. Little girl Illya. It's 5:23 am. Good Night.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 08-18-2016

. . . . .hmm.
[Image: MaddoxWIP_zpsrp9kcgej.png]
Kinda work in progress of a full body Lennox. Pose and outfit design based on the Assassin Li Shuwen from Fate/Extra. The felt the weirdest of the group, due to how tall Lennox is. Maria is 4'3", Illya and Alice are 5' and 5'1" respectfully, Shad's 5'6", but Lennox here is 6'3". As such...

[Image: MaddoxWIP_zpsrp9kcgej.png][Image: FullBodyIllya4NohairBand_zpsi7mynw1g.png][Image: Dyrnwyn_zps41kppe9c.png]
He dwarves his wife. And she's 8 years older than he is. Also, for height comparison, Dyrnwyn. At some point, Illya there is going to contemplate taking that sword and using it herself. Good luck with that.

That's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 08-24-2016

[Image: OldCaptiveDaren_zpsewlehkrl.png]
Hypothetical mug of Daren Hyperion where instead of being executed, he spent the past decade in a prison cell. The years haven't been kind to him. Kinder than a decapitation

That's it for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 08-26-2016

So, to continue my make dozens of Maria mugs project after a brief hiatus, here she is, yet again! Remember my Miyu mug from the beginning of the month? Well...

[Image: SapphireMaria_zps7ffhlc1j.png][Image: SapphireIllya_zpskhuil0vy.png]
This weeks episode of Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya features Illya using Miyu's Kaleidostick to transform. Actually, that was last week, but she was a teddy bear last week so it doesn't really count. . . .It makes sense in context. It's also karma for a different version of Illya. So, here she is, with Maria and Illya variants, like the last two installs that I did. Apparently the assassin install shows up next episode, which would have made finding a reference a hell of a lot easier. Anyway, now that I have the two different variants of Prisma Illya, next mug of hers is probably going to be the Zwei version, which merges both transformations.

I may actually start working on that now. Also fixing something with the original Ruby mug that I skipped. Damn it.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 08-26-2016

[Image: PrismaMaria2_zpsfczwwwsh.png][Image: IllyaBangPrisma_zpsveth8yeq.png]
So, normal Ruby Illya has these hair ties(?) that look like wings on the hair that shoots out. So, I decided to finally do it proper.

[Image: ZweiMaria_zpsed8osgm3.png][Image: ZweiIllya_zpsr7lr2jkr.png]
Also...this took less time then I thought it would. I hate that damn star, but I had to use it three times. Thankfully you can't see the other ear, otherwise I would have had to have a different star earring for that ear. Both kaleidosticks that transform Illya and Miyu have a star on them. Ruby has a five pointed star, Sapphire has a six pointed star. It doesn't really show on their transformed states, but this form, the Zwei form, Illya is using both wands merged into one, so the stars apparently show up in the design on the outfit. It also slowly kills her if she overuses it. Only used once.

So...I think that's it for Illya designs. I also think that's it for me today. I think. I've been getting urges to do a full body sprite of Megumin because Megumin. But that's for another time. Probably next thursday when I'm presumably off from work. That's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 08-28-2016

So, Carla's pretty tomboyish. A lot of that, at least in the current timeline, was to spite her father who just saw her as a future alliance to be forged. In the original timeline, it's because she was raised by her brother with no mother figure in her life.

[Image: TomboyCarla_zps4iuvbk8d.png]
Sure, she shared a hairstyle with the legendary hero Roland before her update to the previous look, but here is an even shorter haircut. Take away the earring and have her wear pants and she could pass for a boy just like Ellie can. Okay, so maybe she wouldn't need to lose the earring, but she can still pull off the look. I've been thinking that a lot of how current Carla styles herself is exactly to spite her father. Where he would have wanted a delicate lady who acts like a proper Etrurian, she embraces her Sacaen heritage more predominantly, is very combative, and tries to be one of the boys. The only people she was comfortable being a girl towards was her mother and her cousin. This look could be a slightly younger version of Carla, from before her father was killed. But she can easily just cut her hair and revert to this mug again.

I think that's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 08-29-2016

Okay, so this was just a pair of quick edits but...

[Image: IllyaSacaeNormalEyes3NoHairBandneweyes_zpsx837b1k4.png][Image: SacaenCarlaupdateshorthair_zpsjjafcskj.png]
I didn't make an updated eye/hair color version of Illya in her Sacaen garb. And, of course, her cousin Carla wearing Sacaen clothes with the shorthair variant.

That's all for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 08-31-2016

(08-26-2016, 01:41 AM)Swift_Assassin Wrote: So...I think that's it for Illya designs.

Well, I'm mostly right. However...there is one thing. Kuro, aka Chloe von Einzbern. She's 'technically' the true Illya, in that it's implied that Kuro is the personality of Illya in the main Fate/Stay Night routes, but in Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya they opted out of doing the Holy Grail War and raise Illya to live a normal life, Kuro was sealed away. She appears in the beginning of season 2, merging with the Archer card to take form.

[Image: MariaKuro_zpsxi2kq0i1.png][Image: Kuro_zpswcglqimu.png]
So here is Maria wearing that variation of the outfit, as well as new alternate, Kuro bangs, hair color, and skin color. Technically speaking, this isn't all there is, but I'm not going to hunt down all their casual outfits. In terms of outfits they fight in, I have run through the whole selection afaik. And that's all I care about. So that's it for now.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-07-2016

[Image: KirikaupdateAliceColors_zpsckpt86oh.png]
Boredom set in, so here is Luna with her mother's hair/skin tones. That is all.

RE: Swift's Sprites - Swift_Assassin - 09-09-2016

So, I thought I was done with the Maria Fate series outfit bonanza. But...Fate/Grand Order has an event that just started yesterday, adding both Illya and Kuro as servants in the game. Cost me over $50 to randomly get Illya. Damn them! . . .She's now my strongest character in the game, so not too mad at that. Anyway, the second and third ascensions of Illya are her Prisma form and the Zwei form, however...the first form of Illya is her school outfit. Which means that's one more outfit she ends up fighting in. . .Which means....

[Image: MariaSchooloutfit_zpsswr0krvh.png][Image: IllyaSchooloutfit_zpswhfhi1xf.png][Image: ChloeSchooloutfit_zpsydyqm1od.png]
It's not the best, but here is Maria wearing that outfit(sans hat), her Illya variant, and Kuro variant(I don't know if she starts that way in F/GOHave to beat the event fully to unlock her but I figured might as well). Well, that's all for now.